Chapter 11: Cho Me The Way

It wasn't long after dinner did we all have quite the guest to show up

"Hello Wolfie, it's been a while." Fury says to me, giving me a slight nod. 

"You too Fury, I'm sorry to hear about SHIELD," I say, although I really wasn't. I hated SHIELD with everything I had. 

"You'd be the only one," He replies, though it was clear he knew i wasn't. 

Soon we all had our attention on Fury as he began to speak. 

"Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of Vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing." He states, looking at us all. 

"What about Ultron himself?" Steve asks. 

"Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of Vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing." Fury answers and I listen silently. 

"Is he going after launch codes?" Tony questions and my ears perk up at the mention of this. 

"Yes, he is, but he's not making any headway." Fury informs. 

"I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in highschool because of a dare." Tony says with his arms crossed. 

"Yeah, and I've already contacted our friends at NEXUS about that." Fury says with a small smirk. 

"NEXUS?" Steve asks and I look at him. 

" It's the world internet hub in Oslo, every byte of data flows through there, fastest access on earth," I explain and Steve nods in understanding. 

"So what did he say?" I ask, turning back to Fury. 

"He's fixated on the missiles but the codes are constantly changing," Fury says and now I nod in understanding. 

"By whom?" Natasha asks. "Do we have an ally?"

"Ultron's got an enemy, that's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is," Fury says.

Suddenly a buzzing in my phone goes off and I hop off the counter that I'd been sitting on and I excuse myself quietly, going outside. I sit on the banister on the front porch and answer the phone, holding it to my ear. 

"Mason speaking," I say into it, only to hear a sigh of relief. 

"Thank the gods you picked up, I'd called before but your phone was off." The voice of my friend Tristan says through the phone. 

"Yeah, sorry about that. You know how things have been." I answer as I look down. 

"Yeah, have you found anything more out?" She asks and I pause. 

"Someone's changing the codes at NEXUS with the missiles." I say quietly and I hear a long silence on the other end. 

"Wolf..." She says quietly and I frown. 

"Tris, please tell me it's not you." I say, biting my lip. 

"It's not, but...I think I may know something," She says and I tense. 

"Yeah?" I question and she takes a deep breath. 

"I was thinking about what you'd told me last time we talked and I thought of something." She says quietly and the anticipation killed me. 

"What would that be?" I say, unable to stop the shakyness in my voice. 

"Ultron want's to kill the Avengers, who protect the humans. He's trying to become better then us, he doesn't want human protected. He wants them evolved." She says and I feel my breath hitch. 

"Have you contacted that Helan Cho lady?" Tristan asks and I go wide eyed.

________________________________________________________________________________

HEY! It is about time I update this! Thank you so much for reading this and remember:

~We will Aveneg and Prevail, we are the Fallen Angels~

-TheHumanExperiment1