Chapter 14: Cho No

It wasn't long before I found myself on the Quinjet with Natasha and Clint

I sat near a window and stared out of hit, unable to stop my heart from racing. It had been forever since I last remembered being on a true mission with them. 

"You okay Wolf?" Clint asks, coming over and sitting beside me. 

"Yeah, it's just been awhile," I answer, looking at him with a faint smile. 

If only I had known the bigger picture. 

*In Korea with Helen Cho and Ultron*

"We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem is..." Suddenly, a scream from Wanda cuts Helen off.

" How could you?" She gasps, looking at Ultron in horror and shock as her brother speeds over. 

"How could I what?" Ultron says, acting dumb in his robotic voice. 

"You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world." Wanda takes a step forward, anger coursing through her.

"It will be better." Ultron defends and Pietro gives them both confused looks. 

"When everyone is dead." It clicks in place for Pietro and he takes a step forward, wrapping an arm around his sister. 

That is not...! The human race will have every opportunity to improve." Ultron tries to defend, he couldn't lose the twins, they'd help him greatly. 

"And if they don't?" Pietro glares at him. 

"Ask Noah," Ultron says calmly. 

"You're a madman." Wanda takes a step back, furthering herself into her brother's embrace. 

"There were more than a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it, and believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak." Ultron takes a step forward, getting angrier by the second. 

"And who decides who's weak?" Pietro says and as he distracts Ultron, Wanda breaks the sceptres hold on Cho. 

"Life. Life always decides. There's incoming. The Quinjet. We have to move." Suddenly Cho cancels the upload to Ultron's consciousness.  

"That's not a problem," Cho says before Ultron shoots her.

Pietro grabs Wanda bridal style and runs off with her in his arms.

"Ah, wait, guys!." He calls out as he then shoots Helen's technicians. "They'll understand. When they see they'll understand. I just need a little more time." He then unplugs himself from the cradle. 

Wolfie's pov

Steve and I stood on the roof of the research lab and a slight breeze blew my hair around. I was in half wolf form and thankfully I had my hoodie on because I was slightly cold. 

"Two minutes guys, stay close," Steve says into his comlink. 

He nods at me and we both go in. It wasn't long before we found Helen in her lab on the floor against the wall, bleeding badly from a wound on her abdomen. 

"Cho!" Steve calls, rushing over to her and kneeling down. 

"He's going to upload himself into the body..." She says quietly, clearly in pain. 

"Where?" I ask, stepping over two woman's dead bodies. 

"The real power is in the cradle, the gem's power is uncontrollable. You have to get it to Stark." She says and Steve nods. 

"We have to find it first," I say, raking a hand through my hair. 

"Go." She demands and soon, Steve and I were off again. 

After the paramedics arrived of course. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER CHAPTER! About time! Anyways, the answer to the question in the last chapter was WOLFIE!!! Get it, because the Powers and Shadow. The whole story was a representation of when Shadow killed the powers at the Bad Wolf site then killed Midnite in the battle. By the way, I am loving these puns I put as the title using Helen Cho's name. Lol but thank you all for reading and remember:

~We will Avenge and Prevail, we are the Fallen Angels~

-TheHumanExperiment1