Chapter 15: Like A Bullet Train

It wasn't long before Steven and I were back on the quinjet listening on the comms.

"You guys copy that?" He asks after explaining what we had to do.

"We did." I hear Clint reply and I silently nod to myself.

I was in half wolf form, Tony having made me a watch that gave me a video and audio feed of everything so I could still be connected with the team in half wolf form. It was such a pain to have wolf ears sometimes. Anyways, I snapped back into reality when I heard Natasha on my comm.

" I got a private jet taking off, across town, no manifest. That could be him." She says.

I pull up her video footage, each comm was rigged so that it tapped into every camera in its range and I was the only one who could access it. Well, Tony and I at least. Anyways, as I pulled the footage up, Barton began to talk.

"There. It's the truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver."

"No!" I snap, switching to normal audio and video footage.

 So now, on the watch, there was six little icons, one of each Avenger. Every time I spoke it would go through everyone's comms like a normal one. Each time one of them spoke their icon would glow. To get a specific person's video feed I'd just tap their icon and to just put a message through to one person, I just double tap their icon. 

"If that truck crashes, the gem could level the entire city, we need to draw Ultron out," Steve finished for me. 

With no hesitation, I run to the hatch of the Quinjet and quickly jump out, free falling before landing on the roof of the truck. I grunt at the impact but managed to make it unscathed. 

"No, no, no, no," I heard Ultron say. "Leave me alone!"

I stood up on the roof as Steve landed then tried to enter the truck door, only for Ultron to blast it. I managed to dodge it though and take a breath. 

"He's unhappy, I'll give him that. I suppose I'm to keep him that way," It wasn't even a question, I knew what I had to do.

"I'll help," Steve says from above me on the roof.

"You're no match for him, Cap, Wolf might be, though," Barton says and I manage a chuckle.

"Thanks, Barton," Cap says and in my moment of distraction, Ultron blasts the door. 

Thankfully Steve grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the roof before I could become road kill though. 

"You know what's in that cradle? The power to make real change, and that scares you," Ultron says and I could feel my anger growing. 

"I wouldn't call it a comfort," I retort as I turn full wolf and lunge at the robot man, just as Cap throws his shield.

"Stop!" Ultron demanded and knocked me out of the way, doing the same to the shield before picking me up and throwing me at Steve. I managed to turn half wolf form before I slammed into him.

No one's pov

"We got a window. Four, three...give 'em hell." Barton says to Romanoff as she drops from the quinjet and onto the ground on a bike. 

As she sped past, she manages to lean down and quickly snatch up Roger's shield that lies in the middle of the road.

"I'm always picking up after you boys." She remarks.

"They're heading under the overpass, I've got no shot," Barton says to Natasha through her comm.

"Which way?" She responds.

"Uhm, hard right, now," Barton retorts and Natasha quickly sped on her bike to catch up to the truck. 

As she headed on the overpass, Natasha had a view of a speeding train below her where Steve and Wolfie were fighting Ultron. She threw the shield and Steve caught it, using it to knock Ultron back. After this, Natasha continued on her speed chase of the truck. 

Wolfie and Steve fought with Ultron, keeping him occupied as Clint drew the corrupted Iron Legions from the truck that Natasha was chasing. Ultron shoved Steve backwards, into one of the train doors then turned to Wolfie as she bounded toward him in full wolf form.

"Sorry, puppy, but you've been a bad dog," The robot taunted as he shot her. 

Wolfie growled but was thrown back by the hit, turning half wolf as she landed on the floor of the train and slid a bit. Before she could slide out of the train, though, a hand grabbed hers and pulled her back in. Looking up, she saw someone she never thought she would.

Pietro Maximoff.

________________________________________________________________________________

So I finally updated this! THEY HAVE CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR ON NETFLIX! DSHFKJASDV OH MY FUCKING FLIP! Pardon my language but I can't believe it!!!! I'm flipping the crap out! I'm watching it now and it's inspired me to update this so yay! Thank you for reading and remember:

~We will Avenge and Prevail, we are the Fallen Angels~

-TheHumanExperiment1