What are you waiting for

Warning: This is gonna be fucked up.

Gerard Way was attracted to Frank Iero. They had English and Gym together. He noticed that Frank always looked at him and Gerard always looked at him back. They were both drawn to each other somehow. Today was no different when they were in English together and would stare at each other until the other caught them. Frank was staring at Gerard who was copying down notes from the board. Frank admired his white hair and how he always wore his black cardigan and a different scarf everyday. Frank bit his lip when Gerard turned his head towards Frank. He looked away and copied the notes from the board. The teacher always noticed the staring but said nothing until Gerard and Frank were just staring at each other. "Gerard. Frank. Stop looking at each other and pay attention." Mr. Wentz said. The class giggled softly and they looked away from each other until the period was over. 

Their next period was gym. Gerard always stole glances when Frank would take his shirt off and put on his gym shirt. He noticed Frank would stare at him, too. Gerard passed him after he got dressed and went into the gym, walking around like they were supposed to. Frank came out moments later, walking all the way across the gym from Gerard. Today they were playing volleyball. Frank and Gerard were on opposite teams, Gerard in the front and Frank serving. Frank hit the ball and it hit Gerard in the face causing his nose to bleed. Frank's mouth opened but stayed where he was. Gerard held his nose and looked at Frank but he wasn't mad at him; it was an accident. Gerard went to the locker room bathroom and took a paper towel, looking in the mirror and wiping the blood off. He sighed, getting the blood off and throwing it in the trash can. He smoothed his hair down, sniffing a bit and turned to leave but Frank was right in front of him. He jumped and backed away. 

"You're.. A vampire?" Frank whispered. Gerard froze. "No? Why would you say that?" he asked. "I could smell your blood. I'm a vampire, too." Frank whispered. "I.. What? Really?" he said. Frank nodded. "I know you're one too." Frank bit his lip. Gerard sighed and nodded. "I am." he replied. Frank pulled him into a bigger stall and locked it, pressing his lips against Gerard's, lifting him up and pressing him against the wall. Gerard wrapped his legs around Frank's waist, kissing him deeply. Frank pushed his tongue in his mouth, sucking on Gerard's tongue who moaned softly. Frank kissed his neck, his fangs poking out and sinking his teeth into Gerard's neck who moaned loudly. Frank groaned and pulled away, licking his lips. "You're mine." he whispered in his ear. Gerard nodded. "All yours." he panted, kissing Frank again. "Meet me at my house after school." Gerard said, giving him his address and then hopping down off of Frank. He nodded and waited for the rest of the day to go by so he could go to Gerard's.

~~

"Come downstairs." he said, grabbing Frank's hand and leading him to the basement where a boy from their school was tied up. "I don't know if you feed off of humans but I do." Gerard said. Frank licked his lips. "Never tried it but I'm willing to now." Frank smirked. The boy had duct tape over his mouth, a blindfold on and was tied down to a table. "My parents know about this as well. His name is Dan." Gerard said, moving the boy's hair from his neck. "Drink from wherever you want. It's your first time so I'll let you choose where you wanna feed off of." Gerard said. Frank hummed and tilted the boy's neck to the side and sank his fangs into his neck. The boy only whined, used to it by now. Gerard moaned and bit into the boy's wrist, messily feeding on the boy. Frank groaned as he felt the warm liquid flow down his throat, the liquid tasting like metal but it was heaven for him. Frank pulled away after a few minutes and Gerard pulled away, watching as Frank licked his lips. Gerard came over to him and licked all the blood off of Frank's mouth, Frank doing the same to Gerard. "You're so hot when you're all bloody like that." Frank groaned, Gerard only moaning in response. "Fuck me." Gerard begged. Frank ripped Gerard's shirt off, taking his own shirt off and throwing it aside, pushing Gerard against the wall, pulling his pants off and then Gerard's. Gerard was half hard already. "Feeding makes me horny." Gerard said. Frank smirked and took his boxers off and then took Gerard's off. Frank pushed Gerard on his knees, Gerard immediately taking Frank's cock in his mouth who threw his head back and groaned. Gerard took him into the back of his mouth, sucking him off at a fast pace. "Fuck." Frank said through gritted teeth, placing his hand behind Gerard's head to push his mouth further down his cock at a steady pace. "Shit, okay." Frank pushed him away, and slammed him against the wall, Gerard jumping on him, wrapping his legs around his waist. Frank used Gerard's spit as lubricant as he slowly pushed in. Gerard moaned and wrapped his arms around Frank's neck as Frank fucked him at a rough pace. "Oh shit." Gerard moaned. "You like that, slut?" Frank whispered harshly in his ear. "Fuck yes. Harder." he whined. Frank fucked him harder and every time he lifted his hips Gerard would make little moans. "So fucking hot." Frank growled, wrapping a hand around Gerard's neck and squeezing it lightly. Gerard moaned. "Choke me harder." Gerard said. Frank's grip tightened around his neck, Gerard's eyes rolling in the back of his head as he loved being choked. "Fuck." Frank groaned, fucking him as hard as he could. "Such a slut for me." Frank said. "Fuck yeah, I'm yours." Gerard moaned, kissing him roughly. Their mouths still tasted like blood and they both moaned, Frank removing his hand from Gerard's neck and tilting it instead, biting into it, making Gerard cry out. "I love it when you do that." Gerard moaned and Frank pulled away and kissed the spot he bit into. "Your moans are fucking hot." Frank said. "Yeah? You're the one causing them." Gerard whispered. "Gonna fucking ruin you." Frank said through gritted teeth. "Make me fucking cum." Gerard moaned, digging his nails into Frank's shoulders. Gerard whined when he hit his prostate. "You like that?" he groaned. Gerard nodded and closed his eyes. "Fuck." Gerard groaned, sinking his teeth into Frank's shoulder who groaned. "Gonna cum." Frank groaned. Gerard moaned louder, kissing him and feeling himself get close. "Shit." Gerard said, feeling himself tense up. "Oh my god." he whined. Frank groaned as Gerard tightened around him, Gerard feeling Frank's cock twitch inside of him. With a few more hard and fast thrusts, Frank came inside of Gerard, Gerard following seconds later with a loud moan. Frank rode out their orgasms, letting Gerard down who stumbled a bit. Frank helped him up and they both panted, leaning against the wall. 

"Shit that was awesome." Frank said. Gerard nodded quickly. "Fuck yeah it was." he said. Frank kissed him softly and Gerard kissed back. "All of that made me a little.. thirsty." Frank said. Gerard smirked. "Same." he said, taking Frank's hand and leading him to the human cattle and they both looked at each other with a smirk. "Ready?" Frank said. "Fuck yeah." Gerard said, leaning down to bite the boy and Frank did the same.