For you

Gerard and Frank have been married for about four months. Gerard didn't care that Frank was transgender, female to male. He loved him for who he was; he wasn't gonna judge him by his body parts. He is a boy and he never told anybody his real name, only Gerard.

It made him uncomfortable.

Gerard has a dick. He identified as a male.

They both loved each other a lot.

"Baby." Gerard said as he wrapped his arms around him. Frank grinned and slipped his arms around his neck, kissing him softly. "I love you." Frank said. Gerard smiled. "I love you too." he said, grabbing his hand and leading him into their bedroom, sliding into the sheets with Frank. He held him close, burying his face in his neck, breathing in his scent. "Its your birthday tomorrow." Gerard said, smiling. "I know, I'm excited." Frank hummed, leaning into Gerard's touch. "Me too. We're gonna do so many things tomorrow." he said. "Oh yeah?" Frank giggled. Gerard nodded. "I'm gonna spoil you." Gerard whispered, kissing his cheek. Frank smiled and pushed some of Gerard's black hair out of his face.

"We should sleep. Got things to do for you." Gerard said. Frank nodded. "I can't wait."

~~

Gerard awoke, and stretched, letting out a loud sigh. He tapped his partner on his nose and Frank's face scrunched up, and Gerard giggled softly. He looked cute when he did that.

"Baby." Gerard shook Frank who jumped. He opened his eyes and groaned. "Lemme sleep." he said. Gerard frowned. "Its two pm." Gerard said. "Don't care." he said, flipping over. Gerard sighed and got up. "If you don't get up we won't do anything fun today." Gerard sang. Frank glared at him and hit him with a pillow. "You're mean." he whispered. Gerard giggled. "Hey, I love you." he said, kissing Frank's temple. Frank smiled. "I love you, too." he said.

"Good. Now get up." he said cheerfully, tapping him on the nose and getting up and putting a clean black fashionable sweater. "You look gay." Frank said. Gerard chuckled. "Only for you, sweetheart." Gerard said. Frank had a goofy grin spread across his face. Gerard pulled on black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knee and black converse, complete with a maroon scarf. "You always dress gay." Frank said. "You're mean." he stuck his tongue. Frank chuckled. "You're my gay boy." Frank said, wrapping his arms around his waist as Gerard looked at himself through the mirror. Frank placed a kiss on his shoulder and pulled away, pulling on a band tee shirt, black jeans, black converse, and a leather jacket.

"Where to?" he asked. "The local diner." he said. They weren't rich; they both only had just enough money to get by. "Okay." Frank said. Gerard looked at him before grabbing his wallet and keys, heading out the door. "Let's walk." he said. Frank smiled and nodded, taking Gerard's hand in his. "Gerard?" he said, looking up at his taller boyfriend. "Yeah?" he said, looking down at his boyfriend. Frank stood up on his tippy toes and kissed him. Gerard smiled, kissing back. "I don't know how many times I can tell you that I love you." Frank said. Gerard breathed in the slightly cold, crisp air. "I know. Me too." he said.

The rest of the walk was silent, but the silence was comforting. When they got there, they sat in a booth and looked at their menus.

"What do you want to get?" Gerard asked. Frank hummed. "Veggie burger." he said and Gerard smiled. "Can I get you guys anything?" a waitress with a black neat ponytail and red lipstick said. "Just a veggie burger and a regular one." he said. She smiled. "Alright." she said as she left. "Ew, I don't know how you eat meat." he scrunched up his face. "You just noticed?" Gerard chuckled. "Nah, just still can't believe you eat it." Frank hummed. Gerard shrugged. "Its too good to give up." he said. "If you say so." he said.

Their food came eventually and they began eating in silence. "I think you're gonna love your present." Gerard said, smiling widely. Frank smiled. "Oh yeah?" he said. Gerard nodded. "So much." he said. Frank smiled and blushed. "I love seeing you blush." Gerard said. Frank grinned and blushed harder. "So cute." Gerard said, pushing some of Frank's hair out of his face and then holding his hand, kissing it. "I love you." Gerard whispered. "I love you too." he said.

~~

"It might seem a little weird at first but I thought that you might like it." Gerard said. "Okay." Frank grinned. "Close your eyes, baby." he said. Gerard placed an object in his hand and Frank bit his lip. "Open your eyes." he said.

It was a strap-on.

Frank blushed. Gerard sat next to him and pushed some hair out of Frank's face. "Hey. I know the process of being transgender might make you feel like you don't have the right parts to make you a male but you are a boy and even if you don't have the parts, I still love you for who you are. I wanted to make it as real as I could so I bought this for you so that you could somewhat experience maybe having a dick, if that makes any sense? To make it feel even more that you're like a boy? Because tonight, I want you to make love to me with it." Gerard whispered. Frank bit his lip as a single tear rolled down his cheek and threw himself in Gerard's arms. "This is the best thing I've gotten, honestly. Thank you so much, Gerard. So so much. I love you so much." he said. "Prove it to me." Gerard whispered.

Frank kissed him lightly and Gerard kissed back immediately, wrapping his arms around Frank's waist. Frank bit Gerard's bottom lip as he slipped his tongue into his mouth. Gerard let out a tiny moan, one of the things he loved about Gerard. Frank pushed him on his back and straddled him, already feeling Gerard's semi press against his crotch, making Frank wet as he moaned. "Fuck.." Frank said. "Please." Gerard said. Frank took Gerard's and his own shirt off, throwing it aside as he got off of him, leading him upstairs and pushing him lightly onto the bed, placing the strap on next to him as he kissed him again slowly. Gerard smiled and hummed into the kiss. "You're so beautiful." Frank said. Gerard smiled even more. "You're so handsome." Gerard said. Frank giggled as he got up and grabbed a bottle of lube from their drawer. "Is it okay if I fuck you now?" he asked. Gerard nodded and turned onto his hands and knees.

Frank took his pants off along with his boxers, taking Gerard's pants and boxers off and kicking them aside. He put the strap on on, snapping the elastic at his waist and put some lube on his fingers. "I'm gonna prep you, okay?" Frank said. Gerard nodded as Frank pushed a finger inside of him. Gerard groaned at the feeling, pushing back against his finger. Shortly after, Frank added a second finger and a third. After he felt Gerard was stretched, he pulled his fingers out and put a good amount of lube on the dick, pressing it against his entrance. "Ready?" he said. Gerard nodded and Frank slowly pushed in. Gerard moaned, pushing back against it and Frank started to move at a slow pace, feeling the toy press up against his cunt every time he moved his hips, making him even more turned on. Gerard whined as Frank went slowly, making sure not to hurt Gerard. "You can move." Gerard said. Frank nodded and sped up his movements a little faster, moaning softly. Gerard let out a low, long moan as he rocked his hips back against it. "Fuck, so good, Frank." he said. Frank moaned in response and ran his hand up Gerard's back, the other hand on his waist. "So good, Gerard." he said as he went deeper inside of him. "Fuck, I love you." Frank moaned, and Gerard moaned at the same time. "I love you, too." he said. Frank smiled as he felt the toy continuing to press against his cunt. Frank let out louder moans this time, Gerard doing the same. "Yeah, fuck." Gerard said. Frank whined as he continued to push into Gerard a little faster as he neared his orgasm.

"G-gerard I'm gonna cum." Frank​ said. "Me too baby." he said. Frank wrapped a hand around Gerard's cock and started to jerk him off. "Cum for me, Gerard." he said. Gerard moaned. "Oh, Frank, right there!" Gerard exclaimed and Frank hit that spot with every thrust, making Gerard cry out as he came hard, feeling Frank push in and out until Frank couldn't take it, the toy pushing against his cunt made him cum hard, Frank letting out a loud moan as he came down from his orgasm, pulling out and taking the strap on off an putting it in the closet, climbing under the sheets with Gerard.

"I love you so much." Frank said.

"I love you, too." Gerard said.

"Can we do that again sometime?" Frank asked and Gerard kissed his temple and then his lips.

"Of course."

I really liked this one oh my god