I'm not okay

Frank Iero was the high school football star, the best one on the team. Gerard Way was the cheerleader that came to every game. He enjoyed being a cheerleader and he had a huge crush on Frank but knew he would never have a chance with him. He was probably straight. Today they were playing a different high school for their homecoming game and it was a home game. He was on the by the bleachers, cheering the team on as they came out on the field. Gerard smiled as he saw Frank, his number being five. Within moments, the game started. The game continued for a couple of hours, Gerard cheering the team on. When Frank went to the sidelines, Gerard saw him take his helmet off and flip his hair. Gerard bit his lip and saw Frank at him and he winked at him. Gerard blushed and his mouth dropped a bit. Frank noticed this and smirked. Did he really just wink at Gerard? Gerard forgot about cheering and just stared at him but he wasn't looking. Then Lindsey tapped him, another cheerleader, so he snapped out of his thoughts and began to cheer again.

When the game was over he went to the locker room to cool off and fix his black hair. He noticed Frank take his jersey off and he blushed, not even noticing he was staring at him until he saw Frank smirk at him. Gerard looked away and went into the bathroom, fixing his hair. He turned to see Frank beside him washing his hands. Gerard jumped and went to leave until Frank said something. "Hey, Gerard?" he said. Gerard bit his lip and looked at him. "Yeah?" he said. "Do you want to go to homecoming with me?" Frank asked. Gerard started to turn a dark red color. "I-wait-I-what-who me?" Gerard stuttered. "Yeah you." Frank chuckled. "Yeah." he said too quickly. Frank smirked. "Give me your address. I'll come pick you up tomorrow." he said. "I can get there on my own, it's okay." Gerard said. "I insist." Frank said. Gerard bit his lip. "Okay. I thought you were straight." Gerard blurted out. "No. I'm gay." he said. "The way you always look at me I can tell you are too." Frank said. Gerard blushed. "Y-yeah.." he said. Frank smiled. "Here's my number. Text me your address and I'll pick you up tomorrow at seven, okay?" he said. Gerard nodded. "Okay." he smiled. 

~~

"Mikey!" Gerard yelled when he got into the house. "Oh my god, Mikey!" he ran up to his brother's room who was doing his homework. "What do you want, Gerard?" he said. "Frank Iero just asked me to homecoming." Gerard squeaked. Mikey put his pencil on the desk and looked at him. "Why would he ask you to homecoming?" Mikey asked. "I don't know." he said. "Sounds sketchy.. Just be careful." he said. Gerard frowned and went to his room. Thankfully he had clothes for it so he made sure they fit and then took them off, going to bed. 

When he awoke at twelve pm he jumped out of bed and ate breakfast, jumping into the shower and then started to get ready already. He dried his hair and spent two hours deciding on a style he should go for. He decided to just straighten it a little bit and then put a little volume in it. He then put on his black dress shirt, red tie, black slacks, black dress shoes, and a black tuxedo jacket. He put on red eye shadow and looked at himself in the mirror, pleased with his appearance. He waited until seven which seemed to go by slow.

It was seven and Gerard was freaking out by now, putting on cologne in the bathroom and brushing his teeth to pass the time. He even added a rose to the pocket in his dress shirt. He heard a knock at the door and he jumped. He went downstairs and opened the door, looking at Frank and then checking him out. 

He was fucking sexy.

He had a white dress shirt on, a black tie, black slacks, black dress shoes, and a black tuxedo jacket. Gerard's mouth opened and he looked at him and Frank just smirked. "Like what you see?" he chuckled. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to stare.." he said, blushing a little bit. "You look great," Frank said. "C'mon." he said and Gerard followed him into his car.