You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison

Trigger warning- blood, action of murder, very disturbing dark stuff.

Frank let out an evil laugh, staring down at the boy that was tied up in his basement. "You know, you're really good looking. I could consider keeping you alive." Frank said, running his knife along the boys face, humming softly. The boy squirmed and whined around the towel in his mouth. "Please let me go." he said. "No." Frank said, sighing. "You're really starting to annoy me." Frank said. The boy shut up. "Good boy." he said. "But I'm still gonna kill you. Slowly." he said and used the knife to cut his finger off. The man screamed and Frank laughed. "Fuck, this turns me on." he said, humming. "What else can I cut?" he said. He smirked as the blood hit the floor. He pressed his thumb on what was left of his finger, pushing it so that it hurt him badly. The man screamed, squirming around.

"How about another one, hmm?" he said as he cut another off, laughing loudly as the guy screamed again. "Please." the guy said. Frank cut his cheek. "Did I tell you to speak?" he said. The boy said nothing further. Frank smirked and then stabbed him in the stomach. The guy gasped, his eyes closing as he struggled to get away but was in too much pain to even move. Frank smiled and stabbed him multiple times, watching blood pour on the floor. He felt the piercing of his organs and he chuckled before pulling away and slitting his throat and letting the blood get all over his face. The man eventually stopped moving as he died. Frank sighed. "What a mess." he said as he picking up the white tarp off the floor and began to wash it and then wrapped the body in a big bag. He tied it and left to go dump the body in the river.

~~

"Frank Iero, you are under arrest for the murder of Dallon Weekes." a police officer said as he cuffed Frank. "This is a mistake! I'm not a killer." he said. "Just be quite kid." the officer said as he pushed him in the squad car.

~~

"You're a shitty lawyer." Frank snapped after he was proven guilty at court. The woman, Lindsey, just bit her lip. "I tried to do everything I could." she said. "Yeah right. Thanks for nothing." he said as the cops took him, leading him to a high security prison after that.

When he arrived, he was already receiving looks and being whistled at. The guards pushed him into a cell and he looked around. Thank god he was alone. Frank sighed and laid down on the bottom bunk. He hummed as he saw flashes of the murder he committed. He smirked and turned over to face the wall and closed his eyes.

"No no, sweety, you get the top bunk." a man said, watching as the guards open the cell doors and an inmate walked in. He had black hair that fell to his shoulders, hazel eyes and wore a smile. "Fuck." he sighed, getting off the bed. "Who are you?" the man asked. "Frank." he said. "I'm Gerard." he said. "What are you in here for?" Frank asked. "Rape and murder of seven people." he said casually. Frank bit his lip. "Oh." he said. "You?" he said. "Tortured and brutally murdered someone." he said, looking down at the floor. "Oh, please don't rape or kill me." Frank said. Gerard scoffed. "I won't as long as you stay on my good side." he said. Frank nodded quickly. "Good." he smirked. "So, are you gay?" Gerard asked. Frank squeaked. "Why?" he said. "Because I want to fuck you." Gerard said. Frank bit his lip. "Uhm. Yeah, I'm gay." he said. Gerard smirked. "Good." he said. "Wanna fuck?" he said. Frank looked at him. "I just got here." he said. Gerard shrugged. "Your loss." he said.

"Well I haven't had sex in eight months." Frank said. Gerard looked at him. "We can have sex everyday if you want, I don't care." he smirked. Frank looked at him. "Well, to be honest, you're making me a bit horny." Frank said. Gerard smirked. "Is that so? Whys that?" he said. "You're so fucking hot." Frank said. Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank's waist. "Mmm. Well then, do you want to fuck?" Gerard said. Frank nodded quickly. Gerard chuckled and kissed Frank hard. He kissed back, moaning softly. Gerard pushed his tongue in his mouth, Frank tugging on Gerard's hair which caused Gerard to moan. Gerard started to palm Frank slowly through his prison pants, causing Frank to whine and buck his hips into Gerard's hand. "Mark me up. Make me yours." Frank said. Gerard chuckled. "Already?" he said as he started to leave hickeys all over his neck, Frank moaning. Gerard pulled away and looked at Frank's neck.

"Fucking hot." Gerard said, running his hand over the marks. Frank whined. "So fucking submissive." Gerard smirked. He nodded. "Only for you." he said. Gerard smirked. "Damn right. You're mine." he said, grabbing his ass. Frank moaned and Gerard chuckled. "On your knees." Gerard said. Frank did as he was told and he knew what he had to do as he pulled Gerard's pants and boxers down to his ankles. He didn't waste time by teasing him and took him in his mouth. He was big so he choked a little bit. Gerard moaned and ran his fingers through Frank's hair. "Good boy- fuck." Gerard said, closing his eyes and throwing his head back. "Yeah, fuck." Gerard said and pushed him away.

"Turn around. On your hands and knees." he said and Frank did what he was told. He grabbed Frank's ass and smacked it. Frank moaned. "Do you want to be prepped?" Gerard asked. "No. Just fuck me." Frank said. Gerard nodded. "If you say so." he said, spitting in his hand and putting it on his cock and then pushed inside of Frank. "Fuck!" Frank exclaimed in pain. Gerard went at a slow pace. Frank whined, closing his eyes as he tried to adjust. "Fuck, okay, you can move." Frank said after a few minutes. Gerard did not complain as he began to fuck him hard and fast, pulling Frank's hair. "Who do you belong to?" Gerard said. "You." Frank moaned. "Damn right." Gerard groaned. "You're so tight, fuck." Gerard said.  Frank moaned in response. "Fuck yeah." Frank said, letting out another moan.

"Hell yeah!" some of the inmates yelled. Gerard scoffed. "Shut the fuck up!" he yelled. The inmates went quiet then and he knew some inmates were getting off. Frank let out a small moan as he continued to fuck him, closing his eyes as Gerard continued to pull on his hair. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum inside of you." Gerard said. "I'm gonna cum." Frank said, letting out multiple moans. "Cum for me, slut." he said through gritted teeth and then Frank came hard on the floor, letting out a loud moan. Feeling Frank tighten around him made Gerard moan and cum inside of Frank. He pulled out and cleaned himself up and pulled his boxers and pants back up. Frank did the same and they sat in silence for a while. "You're very vocal." Gerard said as he looked at the ground. Frank blushed. "Its been a while." he said. Gerard smirked. "It's hot." he said. "Can we do this like, everyday?" Frank laughed. Gerard smirked.

"Of course."