Fuck

Frank had a crush on the boy next door. They talked once; the boy's name was Gerard. He wasn't sure about their gender; they looked feminine yet masculine but he didn't want to fuck up the pronouns so he used they/them pronouns for them. Frank was transgender, female to male. He's gotten shit for it, people have made fun of him for being transgender. He didn't give a shit though. He liked who he was and nobody could make him think otherwise.

Frank would look at Gerard whenever they were outside and very rarely would look at them through the window. He just really liked them. One day, he's was looking outside sitting on the steps and stared at Gerard as they came out to take out the trash and Gerard caught him staring. "You're staring." Gerard called out. Frank blushed. "Oh uhm, I'm sorry?" he said, kind of like he was questioning it. Gerard tilted their head to the side. "Its okay." they said, awkwardly. Frank bit his lip and looked away but Gerard was still standing there. Frank looked over and Gerard looked away and went back inside of their house. "Awkward." he muttered to himself and began to play on his phone, reading through Facebook before he got up and stood there for a few minutes, contemplating on whether or not he wanted to knock on Gerard's door.

"Fuck it." he said to himself and walked up to their house nervously, knocking on his door. About thirty seconds later the door opened, Gerard standing there and they blinked. "Frank?" they said. Frank bit his lip. "I'm sorry." he said. Gerard frowned. "For what?" they said. "Uh, for staring." he said. Gerard giggled. "It's fine. Really." they said. "Uh, do you want to go get coffee with me?" he asked. Gerard nodded. "Gimme a second." they said and closed the door. Frank sighed in relief as he waited for them to come out. When they did, Frank checked them out.

They were wearing black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees, a solid black tee shirt, black boots, and a leather jacket. They looked hot. Gerard smirked when they realized Frank was checking them out. "Where to?" Gerard asked. "Starbucks?" Frank suggested. Gerard grinned. "Yeah, I love that place. It's so damn good." they said. Frank giggled. "Well, lets go." he said.

~~

Gerard ordered an iced coffee and Frank ordered just a tea. They both slid in the booth across from each other, Gerard taking a sip of their drink. "So, why did you invite me out?" they asked. "I don't know, to get to know you better?" he said. Gerard smiled. "What do you want to know?" they asked. "Uhm.. I don't.. I mean.. I don't want to sound rude but.. What's your gender?" he asked. Gerard laughed a little bit. "I'm transgender. Female to male." Gerard said. "So you use he/him pronouns?" he asked. "Yes." Gerard said. Frank smiled. "Okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I didn't want to call you by different pronouns." Frank said. Gerard smiled. "Its okay." he said.

"So, what else do you wanna know?" Gerard asked. Frank paused. "What do you do for fun?" he asked. "Hmm, I sing all the time, I draw comics, uh.. That's pretty much it." he said. "Id love to hear you sing one day." Frank smiled. Gerard smiled. "Maybe one day." he said. Frank hummed in response as he took another sip of his tea. "What about you, what do you like like to do for fun?" Gerard asked. Frank bit his lip. "I play guitar. I sing but I'm not good. Probably not as good as you." Frank said. "I want to hear you." he said. "Maybe one day." he said. They sat in silence for a while but it wasn't awkward. Gerard tapped his fingers on the table. "Wanna get out of here and back to my place?" Gerard asked. Frank nodded. "Sure." he said. "Lets go." Gerard said.

~~

When the arrived at Gerard's house, they went up to his bedroom and sat on his bed. Gerard pulled out a cigarette. "Do you mind?" he said. Frank shook his head. "Go ahead." he said. Gerard lit up his cigarette, inhaling the smoke. "Wanna take a drag?" he asked. "No, thank you." he said.  Gerard nodded as he blew the smoke out. Frank thought it was the hottest thing he's ever seen. Not long after, he finished his cigarette and stared at Frank. He looked around at everything but Gerard, wanting to kiss him so badly. Frank bit his lip as he leaned in quickly and pressed his lips against Gerard's. His eyes widened in surprise but he kissed him back. Frank sighed in relief against his lips as they continued to kiss. The kiss grew more heated and Frank pushed Gerard back on the bed, straddling him and not breaking the kiss. Gerard moaned, wrapping his arms around his neck as Frank grind against him, Gerard bucking his hips up. "M-more." Gerard said as he whined. Frank pulled away and looked at Gerard who was unbuttoning his jeans and pulled his boxers off, letting them fall down to his ankles as he kicked his shoes off as he let the pants and boxers fall on the floor. Frank smirked as he ran his hand up Gerard's thighs, opening them and kissing them, making Gerard whine. Frank began to lick up his cunt, making Gerard gasp and cry out. He swirled his tongue up and down and side to side. "Oh fuck." Gerard moaned and grabbed onto his hair, making Frank moan.

"So good, Frank." Gerard moaned as Frank began to suck on Gerard's clit. Frank pushed his fingers into Gerard's wet entrance, feeling Gerard clench around his fingers. "Yeah, fuck." he said. Frank moaned, sending vibrations through Gerard's cunt as he cried out, gripping the sheets. Frank reached into his own pants and started to touch himself, moaning loudly. "Fuck, Gerard." Frank moaned.  Gerard arched his back as he bit his lip, crying out. "Fuck." Gerard said as Frank continued to lick and suck on his clit. "I-I didn't think this would happen." Gerard said. Frank chuckled as he continued to push his fingers in and out of Gerard. "Me neither." he said. Gerard moaned loudly. "Yeah, keep doing that." Gerard said. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Gerard said, now becoming a moaning mess. Frank hummed and it sent glorious vibrations through him. Frank continued to play with his cunt faster, moaning obscenely. "Fuck, your moans are so hot." Gerard said. "Oh fuck, you should hear yourself baby." Frank said, pushing his fingers in and out faster. "Oh, fuck!" Gerard said as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, gripping the sheets and moaning very loudly as he came hard. Frank followed right after, moaning loudly. Gerard panted and Frank took his fingers out, sucking on them. "You taste so good, baby." Frank said and Gerard moaned.

"Fuck, that was so good." Gerard said. Frank nodded quickly. "Fuck yeah." he said. "We should do that again sometime." Gerard said. "How about tomorrow?" Frank asked. Gerard smirked.

"Hell yeah."

I loved this one too, oh my god