This is gonna be fucked up

Trigger warning- blood.

Gerard was a fuck boy. He slept with a lot of people and he did really kinky shit. Gerard was pretty kinky and would try anything with Frank. Frank wanted Gerard; he was just so hot. He licked his lips at the thought and got dressed in a black shirt, black skinny jeans, converse, and a leather jacket. He ran his hand through his black hair, looking at himself.

He was going to find Gerard Way.

~~

Frank walked down the street, lighting up a cigarette and putting it between his lips as he looked around. He hoped he would find him. He's done this twice before, looking for him. He never got any luck. He sighed to himself and breathed out the toxic smoke, checking his phone to see what time it was and if there were any messages he received. He got none and frowned, knowing he's texted a few people. He shrugged and put his phone away, humming softly as he put the cigarette to his lips one last time and took a long drag before blowing the smoke out and stomping it out on the ground.

Cars passed by; Frank was at a busy street. He hummed as he bit his lip, running across the street. A car honked its horn and stopped. "Hey, baby!" the guy yelled. Frank looked with wide eyes.

It was Gerard.

Frank bit his lip. "Can I get some of that?" Gerard said, checking him out. Without thinking, Frank nodded quickly and Gerard smirked as Frank hurried up and climbed into his car. "What's your name, baby?" Gerard asked him and Frank blushed. "Uh, its Frank." he said. Gerard smirked and rested his hand on Frank's thigh. "I'm gonna make you feel good, baby." Gerard said and Frank blushed like crazy and nodded, already feeling blood rush down south. Gerard noticed this and he grabbed Frank's crotch. "Hard already?" Gerard smirked and started to palm him through his jeans. He moaned and closed his eyes, immediately bringing a hand to cover his mouth.

"Don't cover your mouth, fuck, I wanna hear that beautiful sound." Gerard said, continuing to palm him, getting hard himself. Frank whined and bucked his hips up, finally arriving at Gerard's house.

Gerard pushed him into his house, slamming him into the wall and kissing him hard. Frank whimpered and kissed back as he wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck, Gerard making hickeys on Frank's neck. Frank's breath hitched as he let out a soft moan before Gerard pulled away and took Frank's shirt off and led him upstairs. He pushed him on his back on the bed and looked through his drawer, finding a pair of handcuffs and handcuffing him to the bed. He left the room for a moment leaving Frank whimpering. When he came back he was holding four items: a vibrator, lube, a knife, and.. Blood? What the fuck?

Frank stiffened and looked at the knife. "I'm not gonna kill you, Frank." Gerard chuckled and set the items down on the nightstand. "Ever heard of blood play?" Gerard hummed, looking over Frank's body and took Frank's pants off. Frank shook his head. "Well.. I'm going to use this knife and this," he pointed to the bottle with red liquid in it. "Considering I don't want you to bleed out but blood play is hot." Gerard licked his lips and took some of the liquid and poured a small amount on his chest, smearing it across it. "Mmm." Gerard hummed and Frank watched Gerard. He's probably done this a hundred times so he trusted him. Sorta.

Frank whined as he began to lick up his chest, leaving a clean line down his chest. He was starting to like this.

Gerard grabbed the knife and made a small slit across his skin, making him bleed a bit. Frank moaned and looked at Gerard, seeing him smirk. "You like that?" he said. He stopped for a moment. "You don't have AIDS, right?" he said. "I'm a virgin.." Frank replied. Gerard smirked as he licked away the blood. "You taste so good, baby, fuck." Gerard moaned as he licked away some blood that was forming again. He wiped the rest away with his finger and then stuck it in his own mouth, moaning softly. He grabbed the vibrator and covered it in lube, pushing it in without warning or any prep.

"Fuck!" Frank moaned as Gerard turned the vibrator on, Gerard watching him as he took his own shirt off. "Gonna fuck you so good, baby." Gerard said, licking his lips as he stared down at Frank. He was moaning and Gerard decided to put more of the blood on him. Frank continued to moan like a slut. "Ah, Gerard, can I cum please?" he asked. Gerard smirked and opened his nightstand and put a cock ring on him. "Not yet." he said. Frank groaned; he needed to release badly. Gerard gave him a look and he shut up immediately.

Gerard then got the knife again and slit it across his inner thigh causing Frank to groan and buck his hips up. Gerard licked at it and sucked a hickey there. "So good for me baby." Gerard said. Frank whined and looked at Gerard as he took his pants off and boxers, licking them away. Frank's mouth opened when he saw how big Gerard was. Gerard smirked. "Like what you see?" he said. Frank nodded and moaned.

Gerard helped Frank to sit up and he climbed over him. "Suck my cock." Gerard said. Frank nodded as he put his cock in front of his mouth, Frank sucking at the tip. Gerard groaned and Frank took him in his mouth fully, gagging slightly as the tip hit the back of his throat. "Ah, fuck yeah." he said as he pulled Frank's hair, feeling the vibration as Frank moaned. The vibrator was out of Frank by now but he was still a moaning mess. "That's it, baby.." Gerard said as he began to fuck his mouth, Frank gagging. Gerard moaned and Frank moaned in unison as Gerard threw his head back. Gerard pulled his cock out of his mouth and opened Frank's legs, pushing into him suddenly.

"Fuck!" Frank groaned. "That was all the lube you get. Your spit." Gerard said as he began to fuck him hard, Frank moaning like crazy. "You're such a slut, moaning so loud and so much. Bet you wanna cum, mhm?" Frank nodded quickly. "Not yet. Not till I do." he said, fucking him roughly. Gerard let out soft moans as he continued to fuck his tight ass, knowing it would be the best sex he's ever going to have. Gerard wrapped a hand around Frank's tgroat, squeezing lightly. Frank threw his head back, moaning. Gerard found Frank's prostate and slammed into him roughly and fast. "Oh god, Gerard.." he said. "Fuck, you take my cock so well, fuck!" he said as he continued to slam into him. "Fuck you and your-" he said before he came hard inside of him. He pulled out and stared at for a moment before taking the ring off of Frank, hearing him cry out as he came all over himself hard. Gerard smirked and kissed Frank roughly, sucking a few hickeys on his neck- no, his whole neck was filled with hickeys. Frank moaned as Gerard finally pulled away.

"You can shower if you want." Gerard chuckled as he looked at his chest. "Thank you.." he blushed as he went into his bathroom and turned the shower on. "Hey, can I get your number? I rarely ask but your so hot and so slutty in bed." he said. Frank could feel himself getting even more red. "Yeah. Ill give it to you when I get out. Gerard smirked as he got dressed.

"Sounds good."