Cam boy

Gerard hummed, sitting alone at his kitchen table, eating pancakes.

He was eating them later in the day and he knew that he had to work later, as he was a cam boy. He did private shows over Skype only. He wasn't cheap either. He didn't wanna be some cheap bitch. He needed to make money so that he could afford his crappy apartment. He got a lot of customers too. He was a pretty good cam boy. He did whatever people would tell him to do.

Gerard put his dishes in the sink, going to his room and continuing to write and draw a comic. He just did it for fun; he wasn't famous for it, otherwise he wouldn't be a cam boy. He didn't know what to call it. He sighed, pushing the comic aside and opening his laptop and started to listen to music. He hummed along to the Iron Maiden song, getting ready for the show. He put on a bit of red eyeshadow and eyeliner, taking his shirt and pajama pants off so that he was left in his boxers. He sat criss crossed on his bed and turned off the music, running his fingers through his black hair. He got the call from the man, his face popping up.

He was beautiful.

He had black hair that fell to his shoulders and a bunch of tattoos on his skin. He wore a Metallica shirt and was in his boxers, sitting criss crossed. Gerard licked his lips. "You're hot." Gerard said. The guy laughed. "So are you. So fucking hot." the man said, looking Gerard up and down. "Thanks, sugar." Gerard said. The man smirked. "So, what are you gonna do for me?" he asked. "Anything you want.. But first.. What's your name?" Gerard asked. "Frank. You?" Frank said. "Gerard." he said. "Well Gerard, I wanna watch you fuck yourself." Frank said. Gerard smiled and got up to get his vibrator and lube and then going back in front of Frank. Gerard pulled his boxers down, and saw Frank do the same. Gerard gasped. "You're so fucking big." he said. Frank smirked. "I wish you were inside of me." Gerard whined. Frank wrapped his hand around his cock and Gerard did the same. "I wish I was inside of you." Frank groaned as he moved his hand up and down. "Where do you live?" Gerard asked, watching Frank's movements. "New Jersey. You?" Frank asked. Gerard whined. "I live there, too." he said. "Fuck, we should meet up and fuck." Frank said. "Please." Gerard moaned, sucking on his fingers and leaning back against the headboard. He circled one of them around his entrance, pushing one inside of him. He moaned, closing his eyes and throwing his head back. Frank watched him, moving his hand slowly and Gerard added a second one. "F-Frank.." Gerard moaned, moving his fingers faster. Frank groaned, watching Gerard before he pulled his fingers out and put some lube on the vibrator. He pushed it inside of himself and moaned loudly. He worked it inside and out of himself slowly. "Oh fuck, Frank, you fuck me so good." Gerard moaned and Frank groaned and moved his hand a little faster. He didn't want to cum yet. Watching Gerard was perfect.

"Faster. Harder." Gerard moaned loudly as he picked up the pace. Frank groaned as he moved his hand faster. "Fuck, you're so hot." Frank said. "Oh fuck, sugar, watching you gets me off even more." Gerard said. Frank smirked. "Let's meet up and fuck this weekend." Frank said. Gerard nodded. "It would feel totally better than just this vibrator." Gerard said, gasping. "I'll make you feel so fucking good, baby." Frank said, groaning. "Oh my god, right there!" Gerard cried out and let out a high pitched loud moan. He fucked himself hard and fast. "I'm gonna cum.." Gerard said, moaning loudly as he came all over his chest, untouched. That was enough for Frank as he came in his hand, still moving his hand up and down until nothing came out. They both panted, silence between the both of them.

Gerard sat up. "Did I do good?" he asked. "Fuck yes. Way better than any porn I've seen." Frank said. Gerard smiled. "Here's my number." Gerard said, typing it in the chat. "Call me for more shows and even if you wanna fuck. You're so fucking hot, I won't charge you." Gerard said. "Really?" he said, stunned. "Yup." he said, looking at Frank. "Fuck.." Frank said. Gerard smirked. "I gotta go but I'll definitely call you." Frank said.

"Good."