I...Love you

This is going to be very dark. There will be murder and suicide in this so I'm warning you.

Frank was Gerard's boyfriend. They loved each other a lot. They both lived in a small town in Jersey in a small apartment. Frank was kind of a messy person and Gerard was a neat freak so it sucked for Gerard. "Baby," Gerard whined. "Clean up your clothes off the floor." Gerard said. "Fine." Frank said, going into their room and putting away his clothes that were on the floor in the laundry basket. Gerard smiled at him and wrapped his arms around his neck, kissing him. Frank put his hands on Gerard's waist, kissing him back. "I'm going to make dinner, okay?" Gerard said. Frank nodded. "Okay, baby." Frank said, going back to the living room. "Do you want me to help?" Frank asked. "Mmm, well, what do you want, first of all?" Gerard asked, opening the fridge. "I don't really care. Dessert sounds good right now, though." Frank said. "Well, we got brownies. You wanna make them with me?" Gerard smiled. "I'd love to." Frank smiled, pre-heating the oven. Gerard reached up into the cabinet and grabbed the brownie mix, putting it on the table. "Gimme the eggs." Gerard said, getting out a large bowl and putting the mix in it. Frank opened the fridge to get the eggs, handing them to Gerard. Gerard poured water and oil in the bowl along with two eggs. He mixed it together and put it in a small brownie pan and put it in the oven after it pre-heated. He turned on the timer and Frank put his finger in the remaining batter and put it in his mouth. "I saw that." Gerard giggled. Frank scooped up some batter and put it in Gerard's mouth. He giggled and did the same to Frank, until they were covered in chocolate. They laughed together, washing their hands and then kissed each other. "I love you." Frank said. "I love you, too." Gerard smiled. "Come, sit with me." Frank said, sitting at the dining room table. Gerard sat next to him, kissing  him softly. "I'm so lucky to have you." Gerard said. "I'm lucky to have you, too." Frank smiled. "I hope nothing comes between us. We'll be together, forever." Gerard said. "I'd love that." Frank said. "Speaking of that.." Frank said and got up to go to their room, taking a small box out behind the closet and came out to sit back next to Gerard. "So, Gerard.. You know I love you a lot. I do want to spend the rest of my life with you. We've been together for three years now and I'll tell you that it's been the best three years of my life. You've helped me all these times whenever I was sad. I just love you so much that it would pain me to see you go. I hope you choose to spend the rest of your life with me. Give me time, you know I'm gonna be that. Don't be scared to go put your trust in me. Can't you see all I really want is to be your.. Husband. Will you marry me, baby?" Frank said, opening the box. Gerard gasped and put his hands over his mouth, tears coming out of his eyes. "Yes! Yes, I will marry you!" Gerard said, crying tears of joy. Frank smiled, tears rolling down his cheek as he slipped the ring onto Gerard's ring finger. Gerard looked at the ring and kissed him softly. The timer from the brownies went off and Gerard got them, putting them on top of the oven to cool down as he turned the oven off. "Babe.." Frank said, running a hand down Gerard's arm. He knew exactly what that meant and he lead Frank into their room. Frank took Gerard's shirt off, taking his own shirt off as well. They kissed again, making out passionately. They got rid of all of their clothes, Gerard getting on the bed, looking at Frank's tattooed body. Frank wrapped a hand around himself, getting off till he was fully hard. Gerard did the same, whining softly as he watched his lover get off. Frank got on top of Gerard, kissing him softly. He kissed back, wrapping his arms around Frank's neck. Frank pulled back, kissing his neck, leaving a little mark on his neck. "We'll be together, forever. Nothing will come between us." Frank said. "Always and forever, baby." Gerard smiled. Frank smiled and put his fingers in his mouth and circled them around Gerard's entrance before pushing two in. Gerard whined in a bit of pain, Frank kissing him softly, trying to ease the pain. Gerard closed his eyes, breathing through his nose slowly. Frank added a third finger and Gerard barely noticed because he was intoxicated by the kiss. Frank pulled his fingers out and grabbed lube by their bed, putting a good amount on his cock, putting it back and pressing the tip to his entrance. Gerard nodded, giving him permission and he slowly pushed in. Gerard winced, whining in pain. Frank's movements were slow. He wanted to keep it slow this time, wanted to make love to his lover like it was the last night of his life. Frank moaned softly, Gerard moaning as well. "Shit, I love you." Gerard moaned. "I love you, too, baby." he said. Frank fucked him slow but not too slow. It didn't ruin the moment or anything, he still wanted it to be slow. They both moaned softly, Gerard digging his nails in Frank's shoulders. "Fuck." Gerard breathed out, closing his eyes. Frank kissed him softly, making out with him. "You're so hot, baby." Frank said. "You are, too." Gerard moaned, throwing his head back. "Fuck, you mean everything to me." Frank said and Gerard smiled. "You mean everything to me as well, my love." Gerard said. Frank moaned softly, leaving another mark on Gerard's neck. "I'm gonna cum.." Gerard whined. Frank started to jack Gerard off, causing the latter to moan a little louder. Frank knew he was close as well, his movements becoming sloppy as he felt Gerard tighten around him. "Frank!" Gerard exclaimed as he hit his prostate. Frank moaned in response, running his hand over Gerard's cheek. Frank hit that spot repeatedly, making the other let out little moans. "Fuck, baby." Frank moaned, coming inside of Gerard. "Frank!" Gerard cried out, arching his back as he came seconds later. Frank pulled out, laying next to Gerard. "We should go out tomorrow." Frank said. Gerard turned to face him. "Where should we go?" Gerard asked. "Maybe we can go clothes shopping." Frank suggested. Gerard smiled. "I could use some new clothes. Alright, let's go tomorrow." Gerard said and Frank smiled. "Go to sleep. I love you." Frank said. "I love you, too." he said, falling asleep next to his fiance. 

~~

"C'mon, babe." Frank said, heading out the door with his lover and into the car. Frank pulled out of the driveway, heading to a mall. Frank smiled at his fiance as they drove, driving down busy street. "Wait.. babe.." Gerard said, running a hand up Frank's thigh. "Again?" Frank said. "Yeah.." Gerard smiled. "Alright, fine." Frank said. They headed to a secluded area, Frank parking the car and looking at Gerard. As they leaned in to kiss, both of the had towels over their mouths. They both gasped, struggling against whoever was in the back of their car, hiding. They both looked at each other before finally becoming unconscious.

When they awoke, they both were tied to a chair, feet and hands. Gerard screamed, looking at his lover in panic. "Nobody can hear you." a man said. He used a voice a voice disguise machine, wearing a creepy gold mask. "You're underground, miles and miles away from any type of life." the man said. "What do you want? You can have all the money that we own, please, let us go." Frank said, struggling against the ropes around him. "Please, anything you want, you can have it." Gerard cried, looking at his lover. "I don't want anything from you." the man said, amused with all their pleading. "I find people who look easy enough to kidnap and then.. I kill one of them." the man said. "One of us? You can't do that!" Frank exclaimed. "You'll have to kill us both!" Gerard cried out. "I see that you two are engaged, so, I decided to kill one of you so that the other one can live with the fact that their lover died and they couldn't do anything about it." the man said. You could almost hear the smirk that was on his lips. "Please. Don't do this." Gerard begged. "I can't live without him.." Frank said, tears rolling down his face. "Isn't that sweet? I'm sorry, but now that I've kidnapped you, I must kill one of you. Who should it be.." the man said, running his gun over Frank's cheek who closed his eyes, breathing heavily. "Kill me!" Gerard cried out. "Don't listen to him, kill me instead!" Frank exclaimed. The man ran his gun along Gerard's shoulder, Gerard crying hard at this point. "If you're gonna kill one of us, kill us both. Please." Gerard said. "I've made my choice. Any last words, both of you?" the man said. Frank looked at Gerard. "I love you, baby. If he chooses to kill you, know that I'll always love you and know that I can't live without you. You mean everything to me, you're my one and only. Just know that I'll be waiting for you in the afterlife, love." Frank cried. Gerard was a mess right now. "And if he chooses you, I want you to know that I love you so much and I wish we could've had a life together forever, with a family and everything. I love you so much. Always know that. I'll be waiting for my time to come and I'll see you soon, my love." Gerard cried. The man was silent. "How cute. Now it's time." he said, pointing the gun to Gerard. Frank screamed and the man aimed it at Frank. Gerard was hysterical, screaming and hyperventilating. Frank was crying hard, not ready for what was going to happen next. He aimed the gun at Frank and pulled the trigger, shooting him in the temple. Gerard screamed as Frank immediately stopped all noise and his head hung down. Gerard screamed so loud he was sure someone could hear him from miles away. The man came up to Gerard and punched him in the face, knocking him out.

~~

When Gerard awoke, he was near his car. "Frank!" Gerard screamed, crying loudly as he buried his head in his knees, remembering what had happened only hours ago. He got in his car, driving to a hardware store. He got some supplies, going back home immediately. The sighed, going into his room and crying loudly. He looked up at the ceiling fan, closing his eyes. After a few hours of crying, he brought a chair in his room, getting a rope and tying it to the ceiling fan, getting on top of the chair. He wrapped the noose around his neck, closing his eyes and letting in a shaky breath, tears still in his eyes, he kicked away the chair, now struggling against the rope as his vision went black and he saw nothing.

A/N: Sorry, this was depressing as fuck. I think it's gonna be the last one for a while until I can find more ideas or if I should just make this a complete story. Thanks for reading my crappy smut and I hope you enjoyed it.