Prostitute

Gerard was a prostitute in the town of Bellevile, New Jersey. He's let a ton of people fuck him but almost every Time someone fucks him he doesn't even him or have any type of sexual excitement. Just fucking and going. Yeah, many people tried to get him off but it never worked. He would take his moans all the time just to make the men feel like they were doing something good.

Being a prostitute sucked.

Yeah he got a lot of money because of it; he usually was expensive. He charged about $250-300 for sex and about $80 for a blowjob and $40 for a hand job. He needed the money, its not like he's rich or anything. He was just expensive because he didn't want to be a cheap whore. Some people paid him more depending on if someone has certain kinks.

Some people tried to make conversation with him during sex but he usually didn't talk to them. He just wanted to get it over with. He sighed at the thought as he stayed in a motel which he lived in. He put his hand on his head and bit his lip, taking a shower and putting a muscle tank on and black skinny jeans. He usually hung out with other prostitutes so people knew he was one himself. He headed down where all of them usually huddled over.

~~

"Hey Lindsey." Gerard said. Lindsey was dressed in fishnet stockings, a short black skirt and a pink crop top. Lindsey smiled. "Hey. What's up?" she asked. Gerard shrugged. "Okay I guess. Just hoping tonight will be okay." he said, pulling out a cigarette, lighting it up and taking a long drag. He looked up at the sky as he blew the smoke out.

"Yeah, I hope ill get some customers tonight. I haven't had one in a couple of days." she said, biting her lip. "Can I take a drag?" she asked. Gerard nodded. "Of course." he passed her the cigarette and she took a drag. "Fuck, its so nice to smoke." she sighed. Gerard nodded and leaned against a wall. "Fuck yeah." he said. Lindsey passed him the cigarette and he finished it off, stomping it out with his foot.

"Oh shit, here's my regular." Lindsey she said, grinning. "Sorry to leave you alone. Ill see you later." she said as her customer came and took her arm, bringing her to a motel.

Gerard stood alone. Everyone around knew Gerard was a prostitute. I mean, c'mon, he hung out with prostitutes. He sighed and looked around, waiting for maybe a regular or somebody else to approach him.

He saw somebody approach him. He had hair that fell to his shoulders, he was inked up, wore a band tee shirt and smelled of whiskey. He could tell he wasn't drunk. "Uh, hi. I'm Frank." he said, looking at him and Gerard smiled. "Are you here to fuck?" Gerard asked. This guy was new. Frank nodded slowly. "Yeah." he said. Gerard nodded. "Alright." he said, taking him to his motel that nobody knew he lived at. When they got in, Gerard sat on the bed. "What'll it be?" he asked. "Sex." he said. Gerard nodded and beckoned Frank over, getting up to take his shirt off and took Frank's off as well. He ran a hand across his tattoos on his chest and bit his lip. "I like these." Gerard said. Frank smiled. "Thank you." he said. Gerard grinned. "If you want a hand job or a blowjob it will be extra." he said. Frank bit his lip. "Um, how 'bout a hand job?" he asked. Gerard nodded. "In total that'll be $290." Gerard said. Frank gasped. "That's a lot.." he said. Gerard smiled. "Do you have the money?" he asked. Frank hesitated but nodded and took his money out and handed it to Gerard. He nodded and took Frank's pants off and his boxers.

He sat on the bed with Frank and wrapped his hand around Frank's cock, slowly jerking him off. He made soft moans as Gerard moved his hand, sort of tightening his hand on around Frank's cock, jerking him off a little faster making Frank groan. He had to admit it, Frank's moans were pretty hot.

"Fuck." he said, biting his lip as he held back loud moans. "Don't hold your moans back." he said, feeling himself grow hard. No, Gerard. Stop, this isn't about you. He shook his head and tried to wish away his boner. "God, you're really good at this." he said, biting his lip as he let out louder moans. Gerard's boner only got harder, making him get more frustrated at himself as Gerard jerked him off faster. "Fuck, stop, I'm gonna cum." he said. Gerard stopped and took all of his clothes off and laid on the bed, looking at him. Frank groaned. "Do you have lube?" he asked. Gerard nodded and went through his pants and pulled out a small bottle of lube and handed it to Frank.

Frank looked at Gerard. "You don't need to be prepped, right?" he asked. Gerard looked at him. "No." he said. Frank nodded and put on a condom and lubed it up, looking at him and Gerard nodded as he slowly pushed in. Gerard bit his lip and closed his eyes. He tried to wish his boner away again but failed miserably. Frank was just too hot and the fact that he was now inside of him made him more excited. Frank moaned as he moved at a slow pace, trying not to hurt Gerard. Gerard didn't know if his style was to go soft or hard so he let him do whatever he wanted. A few minutes later he started to move faster, Gerard letting out a small moan and he meant it. It wasn't put on and Gerard gasped at this. Frank looked at him but continued to fuck him. "Are you okay?" he asked. Gerard nodded. He moaned and threw his head back as he continued to fuck him fast, making Frank moan loudly and buck his hips forward.

"Fuck, you're so tight." he said. Gerard laughed. "Oh yeah?" he said. Frank just nodded in response. He wanted to tell him to go faster, harder, but he didn't. "So, what's this job like?"he asked as he continued to thrust into him. "Its okay, I don't wanna be a cheap whore so I charge more. Most of the men that come to me for sex or gross and not good looking but you on the other hand.. You're hot." Gerard said, letting out a small moan. "Fuck." Frank said. "I don't know of that a good thing or." he said. Gerard laughed. "Of course its a good thing." Gerard said. Frank smiled. "Okay." he said. Sat the same moment he hit Gerard's prostate and he let out a loud moan. "Yes! Right there, fuck!" Gerard exclaimed. Frank smirked and began to fuck him harder and faster, making Gerard moan as he kept hitting that spot.

"I'm gonna cum." Frank groaned. "Do it."Gerard said and with that he felt Frank's cock twitch onside of him as he came inside the condom. Gerard followed a few seconds after and arched his back, coming hard all over himself. "Fuck!" he exclaimed. Frank pulled out and laid next to Gerard, both of them panting. "Fuck, that was great." Frank said. "You're the only person that's made me cum this whole year." Frank's eyes widened. "Really?" he said. Gerard blushed. "Yeah." he said. "Well the maybe I should fuck you more often." he said.

"I'd love that."