Yours

When they got into his house Gerard's Frank dropped his suitcase and shoved Gerard against the wall, kissing him hard. "I missed you so much," Frank groaned, attacking his neck. Gerard moaned as he gave him many hickeys again. "You're mine, okay?" Frank whispered in his ear and Gerard lead him up into his bedroom, Frank pushing him into the bed and Gerard whined at Frank.

"I have something for you. Stay here." he went downstairs to get a collar and a cock ring, and Gerard quickly stripped and sat on the bed, biting his lip.

"Okay I-" Frank moaned at the sight before him, Frank sitting next to him and patting his leg and Gerard straddled his waist, mouth slightly open. Frank gripped his hips. "Fuck you'll look so good in this." he wrapped the black collar around his neck and put another one on his wrist. "Mine," he whispered in his ear. Gerard whined and started to move around a bit, desperate to be touched. Frank's hand went to Gerard's crotch, palming him. Gerard moaned. "Frank." he moaned, moving his hips. Frank smirked. "You like that, slut?" he whispered in his ear. Gerard nodded quickly. "Did you touch yourself before this?" Frank asked. Gerard nodded quickly. Frank smirked. "Well I'm gonna use this," he said, pulling out the ring and pulling down his underwear, putting it on him. Gerard groaned. "Seriously?" he whimpered. Frank smirked. "I want you to feel really good and I don't want it to be quick." Gerard nodded in defeat as Frank pushed him on his back. "Shit, I wanna bruise up your neck." Frank whispered, undoing the collar for now and kissing his neck and nipping at it. Gerard moaned softly, exposing more of his neck. Frank littered his neck with so many hickeys and on his chest, down to his thighs. Gerard whined when he created kisses by his dick, Gerard trying to move his hips up only for Frank to push them back down.

"Please," Gerard whined. "Can I give you hickeys?" Frank nodded and Gerard sat up, kissing his neck and suckling on it, leaving his neck full of hickeys, big ones and small ones. Frank groaned and tangled his fingers through Gerard's hair, pulling it and Gerard moaned loudly into his neck when he did that. "You like that, hm?" Frank whispered. Gerard nodded as he pulled back, kissing him softly. Frank thrust his hips up causing Gerard to moan louder. Frank put the collar back on.

"Bend over the bed," he said and Gerard did. Frank grabbed his ass and pressed his hard dick against Gerard's ass. Gerard whined and moved back and they continued this for a couple of minutes. "Oh god," Gerard moaned. Frank threw his own shirt off as he slid his hand across his back, yanking his hair. Gerard moaned louder, pressing back against him.

"Such a slut," Frank smirked, watching as the other made small noises. "Please, Frank." Gerard moaned. "Do you have a vibrator?" Frank whispered and Gerard shivered in excitement. "In my nightstand." he whimpered and Frank found it, flipping Gerard over and pushing him up against the headboard, grabbing the lube that was in there too and put a generous amount on it, sticking it into him, the other throwing his head back, mouth open.

"Oh god Frank please," Gerard moaned louder. He didn't even care that the neighbors were next door, all he cared about was Frank and what he was doing to him. Gerard moaned as he moved it in and out, hitting his prostate. "Yes, right there!" he cried out and Frank turned the vibrator on, Gerard yelping at first and followed by a high pitched moan. Frank smirked. He loved how he was making Gerard feel. "F-Frank..," he moaned and Frank smirked. "You know.. I have handcuffs." Gerard smirked. "Fuck." Frank said and took them out and put them on, instructing him to put his arms over his head.

"Is this good for you?" he looked up at Gerard who nodded quickly. "C-can I suck you off?" Gerard asked, feeling he really needed to cum but the ring was on. Frank nodded and sat on his lap, putting his cock in Gerard's mouth. He did not waste any time and took him all in, bobbing his head a bit quickly. Frank moaned and tangled his fingers through his hair.

Gerard moaned around him and Frank groaned. Gerard sped up a bit, hallowing his cheeks a bit, making Frank moan again. Frank pushed him away. "Fuck," he groaned, Gerard whined and Frank pulled down his own pants and boxers. He put a generous amount of lube and slicked himself up, moaning a bit before pressing his dick against Gerard's ass. Gerard whined and pushed back before Frank was all the way in, making Gerard cry out in pain and pleasure. He didn't care though.

Frank's movements sped up and Gerard moaned loudly, making high pitched noises. "F-Frank, shit," Gerard whined. Frank smirked and pushed into him harder and faster, hitting his prostate every time. "Oh my god, right there!" he let out a high pitched moans that drove Frank crazy as he kept pounding into him, groaning and sliding his hand up Gerard's back and pulling his hair. Gerard moaned louder, pushing back against him. He really needed to fucking cum.

"So close baby," Frank whispered in Gerard's ear. Gerard whined as he felt Frank jerk him off, not taking the ring off. Crying tears of pleasure, Gerard cried out. "F-Frank!" he screamed, not even bothering to keep quiet anymore. It was enough to make him cum hard inside of Gerard. It took him a bit to come down from his high. Gerard was still moaning as he pulled out.

Frank turned him around and slowly took the ring off and Gerard came fucking hard with a loud moan. He couldn't blame him. They both collapsed on the bed, panting heavily. Gerard cuddled into Frank's side, kissing his cheek.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," Frank whispered. "Shit, me too," Gerard said, closing his eyes. "Frank um, will you be my boyfriend?" Gerard whispered. Frank kissed the top of his head.

"Of course."

This one sucked lmao