Phone sex

"Hey!" Brendon said as he ran up to Frank. They were both in school right now and were headed to his algebra/trig class. "What do you want?" he said, rolling his eyes as he hummed quietly. "Did you see the new kid? He's in our class." Brendon said. Frank shrugged.

Frank was into dick. Not cunt. Everyone knew that about him; he was pretty popular in school. Everyone knew him as 'that one punk kid' at school. It didn't really bother him. A lot of the people in school wanted him. He was no fuck boy so he didn't sleep with anybody no matter how much they'd beg. "I heard he's really cute." he sang and punched Frank in the arm playfully. Frank rolled his eyes and walked into his class with his best friend and noticed a pair of hazel eyes were watching him with wide eyes.

He was absolutely gorgeous.

He had black hair that fell to his shoulders and dressed in a black tee shirt and a black cardigan, had ripped skinny jeans and Converse. Frank's jaw dropped as he stared at him. Brendon punched him in the arm. "You're staring." Brendon whispered. Frank tore his eyes away from him and blushed. The boy continued to look at him but eventually tore his gaze away and sat in an empty seat. Frank sat a couple of desks away from him, Brendon next to him. The bell rung and Frank looked at the teacher, Mr. Wentz.

"We have a new student. Gerard, could you stand and say hi?" he said. Gerard blushed and stood up, waving his hand to the class. Frank checked him out again before he sat back down, just staring at him. Not long after he was caught he looked away quickly.

What seemed like hours later he caught Gerard staring at him. Gerard just smiled and twirled his hair around his finger. He was drawing something: a vampire. It was really good. Gerard blushed when he saw Frank looking at his drawing. Frank smiled at him and he continued to blush, letting out a small giggle. It was fucking cute. Gerard looked away and Frank wished he didn't. He wanted to stare at his beautiful face. Brendon poked him. "Y'all gonna fuck after class or?" Brendon chuckled softly. Frank blushed. "No!" he whisper exclaimed.

Brendon snorted and the bell rung and Frank got up and hesitated before going over to Gerard. "I-I u-uhm c-an I get your n-number?" Frank blushed like crazy as he stuttered. Gerard smiled and nodded and ripped out a piece of his notebook and scribbled his number down and handed it to Frank. He nodded. "Uh, thanks." Frank said and Gerard giggled as he left the classroom, making sure he checked out his ass.

It was a pretty nice ass.

"Hey, why did you go over to him?" Brendon asked. Frank bit his lip. "I got his number." he said. Brendon's eyes widened as he stared at his best friend. "Get some!" he said and they high fived. "I'm not going to have sex with him.." Frank said. Brendon frowned but shrugged. "Your loss." he said. Frank blinked. "You think he's cute?" he asked. Brendon nodded. "Hell yeah he is." he said. "Well I'm not giving you his number." Frank chuckled. "Wasn't gonna ask for it." he said.

"Should we go to lunch?" Brendon said. Frank nodded.

~~

Gerard happened to sit at the exact same table that Frank and Brendon sat at. Frank blushed and walked over to sit with him. "Ill leave you two alone." Brendon said as he left, Frank sitting across from Gerard. "Hey.." Frank said. Gerard smiled. "Hi." he said. His voice was fucking adorable. It was a tad bit nasally, slightly high pitched and just adorable. Frank tried not to blush. "I'm sorry, this is weird for me to say, but I heard you were gay?" Gerard said. Frank blushed. "Uh, who told you that?" he asked. He pointed to Brendon.

He was going to kill him.

"Uh yeah.. Why?" he said. Gerard blushed. "I'm gay, too.." he said. Frank's eyes widened and he looked at him with disbelief. "Really?" he said. "Why does it surprise you?" he asked. "You just look.. Straight." he said. Gerard chuckled. "What does a straight person look like?" he said. Frank blushed. "I.." he trailed off. "Cute." Gerard said.  Frank sat there speechless.

"Anyway.." Gerard said as he looked at him. "Oh, uh. Nice drawing I saw earlier." Frank said. Gerard grinned. "Thank you.." he said. Frank smiled. "No problem." he said. They sat in silence for a while. "Uh.. I don't know how to carry on a conversation." Frank said. Gerard looked up at him. "Me neither.." he said. "Well um-" Frank was cut off by the bell. "Ill see you tomorrow. Call me later." Gerard winked. He nodded. "Alright."

~~

Frank threw his stuff on his bedroom floor and sat on his bed, looking at the number Gerard gave him and put the digits in it, looking at the phone for a long moment, deciding on whether or not he should call him. Finally he decided to call him, listening to the rings.

"H-hello?" a voice that sounded out of breath said. "Gerard?" he said. "Yeah, baby?" he purred. Frank blushed. "Um.. What are you doing?" he asked. Gerard was silent for a moment. "Bad things, Frankie." he said. Frank bit his lip. "L-like?" he said. "Hmm.. I don't know if I can tell you just yet.." he said seductively, Frank feeling his pants tighten. Frank raised his eyebrows as he looked down at his crotch, blinking a few times. "Why not?" he asked. "Because, baby.. I don't know if I trust you.." he purred. All Frank knew was that Gerard was definitely flirting with him. "O-oh yeah?" he said. Frank could feel Gerard's smirk. "Yes, sir." Gerard said. Frank bit his lip to stifle a groan as he felt his erection grow harder. "Well.." Frank said. "Yes, daddy?" he purred. Frank's eyes widened before he took his pants off and pulled his boxers to his thighs. "What are you doing, daddy?" he said. Frank bit his lip. "You know exactly what I'm doing." he said as he wrapped a hand around his aching cock.

"Oh.. Is daddy touching himself?" he said seductively. Frank just let out a low moan. "Oh, daddy, I wish you were here to fuck me." he moaned. Frank groaned when he said that, running his thumb over the slit. "Fuck, yeah.." he said. "I feel so sexy.." he said. "What are you wearing?" Frank asked. "Oh, just a short dress that barely covers me.. I'm not wearing any panties either.." he said. Frank groaned. "That right, baby?" he said as he pumped his length fast, letting out a moan, hearing Gerard do the same. "Wish you were hear to use me, fuck me so hard I wouldn't be able to walk for days, bet you're so needy right now." Gerard said. "I want only you.." Frank said. "I'm yours, daddy.." he said as Frank began to jerk himself off faster, digging his thumb into the slit. "Oh, fuck, yeah, oh daddy!" he heard Gerard cry out as it seemed he came, throwing Frank over the edge and coming all over himself with a loud moan.

"Fuck, that was great, Gerard." Frank said. Gerard smiled. "I made you feel good, huh?" Gerard said. "Fuck yeah." Frank said, catching his breath as he cleaned himself off. "I hope its not awkward after this." Gerard said. "Fuck no, you're amazing, we should do that a lot more.." Frank said. Gerard smirked. "Okay, Frankie."

I really like this one