Skype

Gerard smiled and crossed his legs on the bed, opening his laptop. He sighed contently and typed in his password, pushing his computer a bit to show more of his body as he called his boyfriend. Gerard was smiling; he hadn't seen him in a couple of days because his mom was sick. It rang a few times before Frank picked up, the call connecting so they saw each others faces. Frank's face smiled back at him at him, him dressed in a regular long black shirt, black skinny jeans and his faux hawk was neatly combed. Gerard smiled and shifted a bit.

"Hey baby," Gerard said. Frank smiled and tucked some hair behind his ear. "Hey babe." Frank replied, humming softly. "I miss you." Gerard whined. Frank nodded. "I miss you a lot." Frank smiled. Gerard grinned and blew him a kiss. Frank smiled and blew one back. "Babe.." Gerard trailed off. Frank looked at him.

"I'm kinda needy right now." Gerard whispered. Frank rubbed his eyes. "I don't know if I can do anything today babe." Frank replied and Gerard frowned and slowly pulled his top off, revealing a black and blood red corset. "How about now?" Gerard said seductively. "You're so hot, babe." Frank groaned. "I wish I could touch you right now."

Gerard pulled his pants off with ease, revealing black stockings and red panties. Frank groaned. "Gerard.." Gerard bit his lip and ran his hands down his body, flipping his black hair out of his face. Gerard made a soft noise when he saw Frank's noticeable erection in his jeans. Gerard ran his hands down his thighs and back up to his dick. His hand grazed over his erection. He moved the laptop back so he could give Frank a better view until his whole body was showing. He sat with his legs spread open, pulling his panties off slowly, revealing his erection. Frank pulled his pants down to his thighs along with his underwear. Gerard smirked as he saw his erection.

"Like what you see Frankie?" Gerard said in a seductive tone. Frank nodded quickly and Gerard wrapped his hand around his erection, moaning softly as he jerked off slowly. Frank did the sane, groaning softly. "I wish you were here to fill me up, use me and fuck me so good. I miss you so much and I've been getting off to you everyday that you've been gone. I want you to be here with me Frank I'm a whore for you." Gerard moaned.

"When I get home ill make you feel so good baby." Frank moaned. "Please." Gerard whined, sucking softly on his fingers. Frank watched him, still jerking off to Gerard. Gerard angled the camera so you could see his body and face and still be able to see him fuck himself.

Gerard laid down and pushed a finger inside of himself, moaning softly as he added a second and third finger, moving his hips as he fucked himself. "So good Frankie.." Gerard moaned, causing Frank to groan. His mouth hung open slightly, his eyes closed as he let out soft gasps. "You like that don't you?" Frank said. Gerard nodded quickly. "Very much, baby," Gerard whined. "You fuck me so good, Frank,"

"Such a slut." Frank whispered. "Only for you," Gerard moaned out. "Such a good boy for me, babe." Frank groaned. Gerard moaned in response and wrapped his hand around his dick. Pre-cum was already leaking out as he fucked himself faster. He let out a loud moan. "Fuck me harder, Frank." Gerard whined. Frank groaned and jerked himself off a little faster. "Can't wait to fuck you so hard when I get home." Frank moaned softly. Gerard nodded. "Oh god, Frankie, please," Gerard arched his back as he continued to fuck himself harder.

Gerard was a moaning mess and was experiencing pure pleasure as he continued to fuck himself, Frank watching intently. "Oh god, Frankie right there, mmm!" Gerard let out a loud moan as he continued to hit that spot, Frank moaning a bit louder. He let out louder gasps. "I'm gonna cum," Gerard said and Frank groaned. "Cum for me baby." Frank said and seconds after he came with his back arched, mouth wide open ( like I was at the dentist ) his eyes closed as he came with a hard with a loud high pitched scream that sent Frank over the edge until he came hard in his hand with a soft moan. Gerard panted and sat up.

"So hot baby." Frank whispered.

"Come home soon." Gerard whined.

"I will."