Porn Star

Gerard didn't really have a life. All he did was jack off to this guy named Frank Iero. He was a porn star so Gerard always fantasized about having sex with him. He knew that it wouldn't happen; he was a pretty popular gay porn star. Thankfully he was gay. He didn't have a shot but one can dream.

He sorta felt 'in the mood' so he opened his laptop and went on his favorite site. Thankfully he lived alone, sometimes he was loud. He searched up his name and clicked on a video of him getting off by himself. The video popped up and Gerard pulled his pants and boxers up to his thighs and already was getting hard. He bit his lip as he watched Frank wrap his hand around his cock, Gerard doing the same, moaning softly when he heard Frank groan. Frank started off very slow. He was really big, too. Gerard wished that he would fill him up and use and abuse him. The thought of that made his cock twitch, moaning a little louder.

Frank's groans and moans were turning Gerard on like crazy ass he started to jerk off faster, in sync with Frank's movements. He threw his head back as he watched the man get off and wished it was him doing that to Frank except with his mouth. He wanted to taste him, make him feel good, make him have the best sex he's ever had because to Gerard, that would be the best sex he would've had because he was still a virgin. He believes that own day he'll actually meet him and let Frank fuck him. He moaned at the thought and continued to jerk off faster, letting out loud moans and watching Frank as he jerked off faster and made beautiful noises in the process and it just drove Gerard crazy. He felt his orgasm approach quickly and he bit his lip as his body come undone when he saw Frank orgasm which made Gerard cum with a loud moan. He started to pant.

Gerard cleaned himself off and pulled his pants back on and didn't realize what the ad said on the right.

"Frank Iero coming to New Jersey!"

Gerard's jaw dropped when he saw that and he smiled, clicking on it and looking at the website. There was gonna be a porn convention in Trenton, New Jersey which was a couple of hours away from him. He looked for his wallet yo buy tickets and he bought them, letting them get delivered to him so he could keep them. He knew other porn stars would be there but he only was going to see Frank. It was in a week and Gerard hoped his tickets would come before then. He hoped.

~~

On the day of the porn convention, he just got his tickets. He took a shower, thinking about Frank and how beautiful he was. He sighed and smiled.

When he got out of the shower he dried his hair and styled his red hair. He smiled and put a small amount of eyeliner. He put on black skinny jeans, converse and a tank that was cut on the sides along with a leather jacket and grabbed his ticket and headed out the door.

~~

Gerard blushed as he gave the ticket to the guy and headed in. He's never done such a thing and he walked around, looking at the DVD's and magazines, seeing one with Frank on the cover and he immediately bought it. He smiled at the guy selling it and continued to walk around and hummed, finally seeing Frank. He froze. Fuck, he was even better looking in person. There was a line of people waiting for his signature and just to meet him. Gerard got in line and waited in the long lineup meet him. He stood there for an hour before it was his turn.

"Hey, baby." he said to Gerard. He blushed like crazy as Frank smirked at him. Gerard gave him the magazine to sign and looked at him the whole time. "You're beautiful." Gerard blushed out, covering his mouth as Frank looked up and smiled. "Thanks, babe." he said. "Look, you wanna go to my hotel room after this?" Frank asked. Gerard's jaw dropped. Did Frank really just say that? "Fuck, yes." he said quickly. Frank smirked. "Ill be leaving at five, okay? Meet me here then." he said. Gerard nodded quickly and continued to blush. "You're so cute." he said, pinching his cheeks. Oh my god, was this really happening? Gerard grinned. "Thank you.." he said.