Tease

Gerard hasn't talked to Frank in a while. He saw him almost everyday yet he hasn't talked to him. There wasn't a specific reason why, though. He just observed him. They worked at the same place. They still considered each other as best friends even though they don't talk to each other. Gerard didn't know why Frank hasn't approached him yet; probably because he knew that Gerard was purposely not talking to him. Still, Gerard had no idea why he wasn't talking to him. He would one day. Whether that would be any day or any second. Gerard sighed at the thought.

"So, Frank.." some blonde girl said as she leaned against the counter of the record store. She twirled some of her hair around her finger, pressing her breasts together in an attempt to seduce him. Frank gave an awkward smile. "Y-yeah?" he said. The girl flashed him an innocent smile. "Are you free after your shift?" she said. Gerard watched. He always had a crush on Frank, he was protective over him. He hated whenever anybody flirted with Frank. He was Gerard's and nobody else's. Gerard couldn't take it as she leaned into the counter more, Gerard going over and moving Frank out of the way. He looked stunned, looking at Gerard and the girl didn't look happy. "Can I help you with something?" Gerard snapped. "I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to him. Get lost." she scoffed. "Mmm." Gerard hummed and smirked, pulling Frank by the waist. "Who, you mean my boyfriend?" Gerard said, smirking. The girls jaw dropped. "Uh... You guys are gay? Gross!" she exclaimed and ran out. Gerard knew that Frank had a crush on him; he was gay. He looked up at Gerard and blushed, watching him pulling away and going back to what he was doing. Frank bit his lip, lightly tapping on Gerard's shoulder. He looked back and his eyes widened, looking at Frank. "Um.. What was that?" he asked. Gerard looked away. "I was trying to save you from her." he muttered. Frank bit his lip, surprised that Gerard had actually answered him. "O-oh. I could've handled it myself." Frank said. Gerard sighed. "I know." he said. Frank tilted his head to the side. "Then why?" he asked. Gerard turned around and looked at him, really looked at him. "Just because, just- god, stop playing with my feelings." Gerard said. Frank blushed. "A-what?" Frank whispered. "Frank.. We both know that I like you." he sighed.

"I mean.. Now I do. If you like me, why have you been ignoring me?" he asked innocently, not actually sure on why he was ignoring him. Gerard was silent for a minute. "I wanted to study you. By your body language and the looks you give me.. I.. I know you like me, too." Gerard whispered. Frank was silent, but blushed like crazy. "What?! I.. I.. Oh fine, you got me." Frank sighed. Gerard pushed his own greasy black locks behind his ear and fixed his black cardigan. "I don't know what to say.." Gerard said. "Um.. Meet me at my place after you get off of work, okay?" Frank smiled sweetly. The conversation was rather sweet and warm, no hint of anger or anything negative. Gerard nodded and smiled a bit. "Okay. Will do." he said. Frank smiled and turned around, going to the backroom to probably bring out some more vinyls. Gerard bit his lip and sorted some CDs in alphabetical order which was a pain in the ass.

When Frank got off of work, Gerard was still working for another hour. He hated not being near Frank. When he got off, he drove straight to his house.

~~

When Gerard pulled up in his driveway, Frank opened the door and smiled at Gerard. He smiled back and cut the engine, getting out of his car and locking it. He went inside, Frank closing the door behind him. "Come. Are you hungry? Thirsty?" Frank asked. Gerard nodded. "Maybe just a glass of water? I'm sorry." Gerard said. Frank smiled. "Why are you apologizing?" Frank asked, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge and handing it to him. Gerard gladly accepted it and took a big gulp then closed the cap. "I don't want to be an inconvenience." Gerard said. "No, you're not at all." Frank said. Gerard nodded. "Alright.." he said. "Come." Frank said, going upstairs and into his room. Frank took Gerard's hand and gently pressed him against the wall. "F-Frank?" Gerard whispered. Frank bit his lip and leaned in to kiss him softly. Gerard's eyes widened. He did not expect that. He kissed back anyway, pulling him close. Their tongues clashed slowly, making out passionately. Gerard let out a small moan, wrapping his arms around Frank's neck. Frank pulled him closer, exploring every inch of his mouth and tongue. They pulled away for air, a thick trail of saliva connected between their lips and Frank turned around. "Should I have done that?" he asked. Gerard spun Frank around. "Yes. Do it again." Gerard said. Frank crashed his lips against Gerard's, pushing him onto the bed. "Are we gonna.." Gerard asked. "If you want.." Frank said. "Please?" Gerard whispered. Frank nodded and smiled, kissing him again. Gerard pulled Frank's shirt off. "Fuck, I've wanted to see what's under there for so long." Gerard whispered, tracing his fingers over his tattoos. Frank smirked and took Gerard's shirt off, running his hands up and down Gerard's chest. "Fuck." he said. Gerard smiled, pushing Frank on his back. "I want to taste you.. I've been wanting to for so long. The taste of your mouth is still on my tongue and fuck, is it good." Gerard whispered in Frank's ear. "I wanna hear you moan. Beg. Scream. I wanna hear everything." Gerard said. "Fuck, Gerard you have no idea what you're doing to me right now." Frank groaned. Gerard smirked. "I want you to touch yourself." Gerard said, taking Frank's pants off along with his boxers. Frank nodded quickly and wrapped a hand around his cock, moving his hand slowly.

Frank let out a small groan and Gerard let out a small mewl. Gerard ran his fingers up Frank's entrance and his balls, cupping them in his hands. Frank gasped, looking at Gerard. "Fuck, Gerard.."  Frank moaned, watching Gerard put Frank's fingers in his mouth, watching Frank suck on his fingers. "You know what to do with them." Gerard whispered, kissing his neck. Frank closed his eyes and pushed a finger inside of himself, groaning at the burning feeling. Gerard smirked and kissed him hard, making out with him heavily. Frank added another finger and moaned, Gerard then leaving marks on Frank's neck with his mouth and teeth. Frank moved his hand faster, moaning a little louder. "Such a slut for me.. Such a good boy." Gerard hummed, watching Frank finger fuck himself faster. "Only for you, Gerard." Frank whispered. "Damn right." Gerard smirked. Frank moaned in response and Gerard undid his pants and boxers. "I'm gonna fuck you." Gerard said. Frank nodded. "Please." he said. Gerard smirked and spit in his hand, coating his cock with it and jerking himself off into being fully hard. Gerard laid down on the bed. "I want you to ride me." Gerard said. Frank nodded and climbed on Gerard's lap, slowly lowering himself on Gerard's cock.

It burned for him. He groaned in pain. "It's taking every ounce of me not to fuck you hard right now." Gerard groaned. Frank whined and leaned down to kiss him, moving his hips slowly. Gerard fucked him slowly, trying not to hurt him. After a few minutes, Frank nodded and Gerard thrust his hips up faster. Frank let out a long, broken moan, bouncing on his cock in time with Gerard's thrusts. "Fuck, you're so tight," Gerard groaned. "Yeah, shit, fuck, Frank." he said. Frank moaned in response, Gerard's hands running up Frank's waist, running his thumbs over his nipples. Frank gasped and whined, bouncing faster. Gerard fucked him in different angles, trying to find his prostate. Both of them were virgins so it's not like they knew a lot about sex. "Oh, fuck yeah, don't stop!" Frank cried out, knowing Gerard had just hit his sweet spot. Gerard moaned and continued to hit that spot over and over again, watching Frank's face twist into pure ecstasy. "Fuck yeah, oh, Frank, yes, yes, yes!" Gerard exclaimed, fucking him faster. "Oh, Gerard, I'm gonna cum." Frank moaned. "Cum for me, baby." Gerard moaned. Frank fucked himself on Gerard's cock fast and hard, letting out loud moans, wrapping his hand around his cock, jerking himself off. "Fuck, Gerard, yes!" Frank let out a loud moan as he came hard in his hand, fucking himself fast to ride out his orgasm. Gerard kept thrusting his hips up, feeling Frank clench around him. "Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, oh, ah!" Gerard let out a long loud moan as he came hard inside of Frank, riding out his orgasm. Frank pulled off and collapsed next to Gerard.

"That was.." Gerard said. "Fucking great." Frank finished. "Oh fuck yeah it was." Gerard said. Frank smiled. "Gerard?" Frank asked. "Yeah?" he responded, looking into Frank's eyes. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Frank whispered. Gerard grinned. "I thought you'd never ask. Of course I will." Gerard said, kissing Frank softly. "Is it too early to say I fucking love you?" Frank said. Gerard smiled. "Nope, because I love you, too."