Fuck you

Frank was the leader of the gang called Brotherhood. His gang consisted of men by the name of Brendon, Pete, Patrick, Andy, Bob, Spencer, and Alex.

Death Syndicate was another gang that consisted of men by the name of Ryan, Gerard, Jack, Ray, Vic, Mike, and Dallon. The two gangs hated each other. They would try to do things to ambush them but their gangs were smart enough to catch on to things. That day the gang Brotherhood decided to try and attack Death Syndicate head on.

"Okay. So, you guys stocked up on guns? We're going to attack Death Syndicate." Frank said, looking at the gang. They nodded. "You sure you want to do this?" Brendon asked. Frank nodded. "We've got to take them down so that we can take control of New Jersey. I'm confident that we'll take control." Frank said. Everyone nodded. "Good. Now you guys stock up on ammo and get ready for the attack. We'll attack in a couple of hours. I know that's not much time but I can't take this any longer." Frank said. Everyone nodded and got ready for the attack.

The only person that he was concerned about was Gerard. He was a great marksman. He could probably take out his entire gang by himself. Frank was alright at shooting. He'd need his group to help him though. Frank shook his head and got his gun and filled it with ammo, putting a cartridge of bullets in his jacket. He watched the gang talk amongst each other, gathering their pistols and Ryan with a sniper rifle. He put on his bulletproof vest underneath his shirt and put his gun inside of his holster.

When the time was right, they headed out in their van and drove where the usually hung out: an abandoned building. When they got there, Frank smirked as the pushed the door open. The gang turned around and all pulled out their guns. "Alright fuckers lets just make this easy. We're here to kill you. Now, we can put you our of your misery quickly or you can put up a fight you can't win. Which will you choose?" Frank said. All of their gang his behind boxes and thick poles that were in there. "Fuck you." Gerard yelled out. "So you're gonna suffer then. That's alright with us, right guys?" Frank said. The boys nodded and smirked. "Who will draw first blood?" Frank smirked. Gerard looked over and aimed at Pete, shooting him right in the chest. He gasped and held his chest, falling down. "Shit!" Patrick cursed, kneeling by his fallen friend. Frank growled. "You little fucker." Frank yelled and the shoot out started. Bullets flew everywhere, Frank hiding behind a big box. He saw Gerard red hair constantly bouncing as he aimed at people. Frank's focus was on Gerard. He saw that one of his members killed Vic. Frank smirked and Gerard growled, shooting Patrick in the head. "You little cunt." he said to himself and attempted to aim at Gerard who quickly ducked back down. The sound of bullets flying filled the room. At least the room was sound proof. Dallon had killed Bob now. He noticed his gang were dropping like flies and he groaned. Frank shot at Gerard and he quickly dodged it, reloading his gun. Ryan took a shot at Spencer but missed. Frank kept focusing on Gerard who wasn't focusing on him, killed Spencer. He was focusing on the other members. He would deal with Frank later.

Ryan had shot Dallon with the sniper rifle and Gerard was getting pissed now, shooting Jack and the bullet killed him after multiple shots. Frank thought he was gonna lose his whole team. Gerard was focusing on Ryan who was hiding behind a crate. Gerard cursed when he missed, reloading his gun quickly before shooting him. Andy and Alex were left now. Gerard still had Ryan, Ray, and Mike. Ray was taken out by Andy and Gerard shot Andy after that. Frank only had Alex and himself left. Gerard still had Ryan and Mike. Ryan shot Alex, killing him instantly. Frank ran out of bullets and he swore. The men on Gerard's team were trying to shoot at Frank. "Wait, stop shooting!" Gerard yelled. The boys looked at him weirdly but obeyed. Frank looked over at Gerard who was approaching him. Frank grabbed a gun nearby from his fallen friend and aimed it at Gerard who aimed his gun at him at the same time. "Look who won this time, honey." Gerard smirked. "I'll kill you." Frank spat. "If you kill me I have two men behind me who will shoot you so fast." Gerard said. "It would be worth it. You deserve to die." Frank said. Gerard laughed. "Maybe I do. But in sure as he'll not gonna be killed by a fucking pussy like you." Gerard said. Frank cocked the gun. "I'm warming you, I will shoot you." Frank said. "See, I don't think you will." Gerard smirked and smacked the gun out of his hand. Frank backed up against the wall and Gerard dragged the gun across his cheek. "Wow, you are such a fucking pussy." Gerard laughed. Frank said nothing but looked at him. "Cat got your tongue, sweetie?" Gerard said. "Fuck you." Frank said. "I'm a bottom, honey." Gerard said. "For a bottom you sure act dominant." Frank said. "Yeah, but I do like to be dominated by men." Gerard said. Frank smirked. "So you're gay?" Frank asked. "Yeah, and the only way you'll make it out of here is if you fuck me." Gerard said. The men behind him looked at each other and got uncomfortable. "Fine." Frank said. Gerard smirked. "Boys, wait outside for me." Gerard ordered. They did as they were told and waited outside.

Gerard dropped his gun and kissed Frank who pushed him against the wall and pushed his tongue in Gerard's mouth. Their tongues collided and Gerard let out a small moan. They made out heavily for a few minutes, Gerard getting on his knees and pulling Frank's boxers and pants down. He licked the pre cum away and sucked on the tip before taking him fully in his mouth. Frank pulled his hair and moaned, watching Gerard suck his cock. He started off at a slow pace, bobbing his head slowly. "Don't tease me." Frank growled and Gerard began to move his head faster and palmed himself through his skinny jeans. Gerard moaned and sucked harder, causing Frank to pull his hair harder. Gerard pulled away to moan loudly. "You like that, slut?" Frank said. Gerard nodded and looked up at him. Frank took off his skinny jeans and boxers. Gerard took off his shirt and Gerard pulled hmfranks shirt off, looking at the bulletproof vest. "Really?" he said, trying not to laugh. "Just in case." Frank shrugged. Gerard took it off of him and looked at all the tattoos on his body, running his hand along them as he sat on his lap. Frank ran his hands up Gerard's body and he spit in his hand and put it on his own cock, pressing the tip to Gerard's entrance. "Don't go slow, fuck me hard and fast." Gerard said. Frank smirked and Gerard lowered himself on his cock and Frank groaned. Gerard hissed but moved fast on his cock, Frank fucking him hard and fast. "God, Frank." Gerard moaned and Frank smirked and kissed his shoulder, sucking on it. "Fuck, that's it. Mark me up." Gerard whispered. Frank kissed his neck and sucked on his neck. "Such a slut." Frank growled. Gerard moaned in response and dug his fingers in Frank's shoulders. He kissed it and sucked on Frank's shoulder. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Gerard said. Frank nodded. "Me too." Frank said, Gerard getting fucked faster. "Harder, shit." Gerard said. Frank fucked him harder and hit his prostate. "Fuck Frankie!" he moaned loudly. "Frankie?" Frank smirked. Gerard nodded and let out high pitched moans. "Your moans are so fucking hot." Frank moaned. Gerard sucked on his shoulder in response. "Oh fuck, Frankie!" Gerard cried out as he came all over himself. Frank came seconds later deep inside of him. Gerard cleaned himself off by wiping cum off of himself and licking his fingers clean. Frank moaned at the sight. "That's fucking hot." Frank said. Gerard smirked. "You should join my gang. I was asked to be leader if Ryan died." Gerard said. "Maybe." he smiled. "You don't seem so bad." Frank said. "I'm not." he responded. They both got dressed and left the building. "Ill be here tomorrow if you change your mind." Gerard smiled.

"Alright."