Mine

Gerard and Frank were dating for almost four years now. They were both interested in marriage but weren't exactly ready for it yet. They both loved each other very much. Today was their four year anniversary and they wanted to do something special.

When Gerard came home from work, Frank had made dinner. He made pasta. They couldn't exactly afford fancy food. Gerard grinned and walked over to his boyfriend, kissing him softly. "Happy anniversary, baby," Frank whispered. Gerard smiled widely and they both sat down at the table, eating their food.

"I love you, baby, you know that? A lot." Gerard said. Frank smiled. "I love you so fucking much." Frank replied, holding his boyfriend's hand. Gerard smiled and interlocked their fingers together, squeezing his hand softly.

When they were done, they decided to watch a movie. Frank held Gerard close to him, putting a blanket over them and snuggled up against each other. Frank ran his fingers through Gerard's hair, causing the latter to purr softly.

After that, they knew what the both of them wanted and lead each other up the stairs, closing the door behind them. Gerard kissed his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around his neck. Frank pulled him closer, putting his hands on his waist. The kiss was slow and passionate at first, love filled in the kiss. Soon Frank gently placed Gerard on the bed, never leaving his lips. Gerard nibbled on Frank's bottom lip and he opened his mouth, tongues colliding with each other. They both made small noises, running their tongues along each others. Gerard whined a little and tugged on Frank's shirt, to which Frank pulled off and took Gerard's shirt off as well. They both kissed each other again, Frank kissing Gerard's neck, leaving a hickey. Gerard whined and exposed more of his neck as Frank added a second one

He was beautiful. He was pale and thin, feminine looking. Frank slowly ran his hands over his chest. Gerard smiled softly and watched as Frank did that. Frank looked up and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He kissed back and drew away, admiring Frank's chest. He began to unbutton Frank's pants and pulled them off and undid his pants as well, putting them on the floor. Both in their boxers, Frank laid Gerard down on the bed and slowly climbed on top of him. Frank ran his thumb over Gerard's lips.

Frank slowly removed his boxers, revealing his beautiful, naked body. Gerard blushed and looked away. "You're so beautiful." he whispered. Gerard blushed. "Thank you." Frank put his fingers in his mouth and made sure they were pretty coated.

He gently pushed a finger inside of him and he bit his lip and made a noise of discomfort. He slowly put it in and out for a bit before asking if he could add a second finger. He nodded and when he did, he groaned very softly again. Frank bit his lip and moved his fingers slowly. He did this for a bit before adding a third, and once again made a noise of discomfort. Once Gerard finally whined when he was feeling no more discomfort, Frank pulled his fingers out and spit in his hand a few times, using his spit ad lube and coating it in it before lining himself up.

"Ready?" he asked. Gerard bit his lip and nodded and he slowly pushed in. Gerard groaned when he was all the way in from the pain and Frank moved slowly in and out of him until he adjusted. After about five minutes he nodded and Frank made sure that his first time was passionate and slow so he didn't move too fast and Gerard let out soft moans. Frank put his leg over his shoulder to get a better angle and slowly moved a bit faster. He began to make just a tiny bit louder noises and whined a bit. Frank made soft moans because of how tight Gerard was.

"More," Gerard said and Frank went a bit faster and deeper. Gerard bit his lip, trying not to make loud noises. Frank loved the noises he was making. They were so beautiful as they made love. He was beautiful and nothing else mattered at the moment, just the two making love passionately.

"Im close," Gerard said. "Me too." It was then when Frank hit something that made Gerard moaned a bit louder, and Frank knew he must've hit his prostate. Frank kept hitting that spot and Gerard let out louder moans. Frank's movements were getting a bit more sloppier and Gerard teared up from the pleasure. Frank took Gerard's dick in his hand and slowly moved his hand up and down. It only took a few pumps until he came hard on his hand and chest, letting out a louder moan. This threw Frank over the edge and he came inside of him hard. He rode out their orgasms and pulled out, collapsing next to Gerard. Frank helped clean Gerard up after a few minutes and they laid there, still naked.

"God, I love you." Frank whispered.

"I love you, too."

"Mine." Frank said and nuzzled his face in his neck.

"Yours." Gerard whispered.