You

Gerard had been kidnapped.

Obviously, he never thought he'd get kidnapped or anything horrible to happen to him. He didn't know exactly where he was; all the knew is that he was exposed, naked. Two men were holding him, making sure he wasn't going to escape. He was scared. He didn't know what was going to happen to him. All he knew was that he missed his brother and family. He was only 19 years old. His thoughts were interrupted by him being dragged into a room, thrown in the middle of the room in front of a bunch of men. 

"Gerard Way. 19 years old. Lives in Bellevile, New Jersey." the man who was holding him said. Gerard covered himself with his hands, drawing his knees to his chest and covering his crotch. "C'mon beautiful, let's see that body!" somebody yelled. Gerard bit his lip. Was he being sold to gross men? He closed his eyes and shook his head. "Any bids?" the man who was holding him said.

"Ten thousand!"

"Forty thousand!"

"Sixty thousand!"

"One hundred thousand!"

"Five hundred thousand!"

"One million." said a man. Nobody said anything else. Gerard opened his eyes and widened them. Who in their right mind would bid one million for him? Gerard looked around at who said it and he guessed it was the one who was smirking.

He had hair that fell to his shoulders, from what he could see were hazel eyes, and tattoos littered all over his hands and arms. He wasn't as bad as the other men at least. 

"Sold!" the man exclaimed. Gerard looked at the man as he got up and and helped Gerard up and led him backstage as he saw other men being thrown out there. Frank grabbed Gerard's ass. "When we get home I'm gonna ruin you." he smirked. Gerard was relieved as the men gave him his clothes and quickly got into them, watching as the man 'paid' for Gerard and then looking at the ground. The man took his arm and led him outside. "I'm Frank." he said. Gerard's red hair fell in his eyes as he continued to look down. 

"You don't talk much, do you?" he said. Gerard bit his lip. "I just want to go home. My home." he whispered. "Well, we're going to my home. Our home." Frank hummed. Gerard felt tears threatening to spill out of his eyes but he shook his head and tried not to cry. When they reached Frank's car he got in and avoided Frank's gaze by looking out the window. "Look at me." Frank sad firmly. Gerard slowly turned his head and looked at Frank. "God, you're so beautiful." he said, feeling his pants tighten. Gerard bit his lip and looked out the window the rest of the drive.

When they got 'home' Frank pushed him inside, pushing him into the wall and kissing him roughly. Gerard closed his eyes and kissed back, knowing he had no choice. Frank groaned as he pushed his tongue in Gerard's mouth, taking his own shirt off and then Gerard's. Gerard looked at his tattoos and ran a hand up his chest. Frank smirked.

"Like what you see?" he said. Gerard bit his lip and nodded, looking at the floor. Frank lifted his chin up and ran his thumb across his lips and Gerard opened his mouth and licked it. Frank groaned and pulled him upstairs in the huge house and pushed Gerard on the bed. "What am I gonna do with you.." he purred and crawled on top of him, kissing his neck and sucking on it harshly, causing Gerard to gasp and frown. Frank kissed down his chest, to his pants. He frowned when he saw Gerard wasn't hard.

"What.." he said, looking up at Gerard.  Gerard bit his lip. "I'm not.. I don't.. I wanna go home.." he whimpered, staring at the ceiling. "I'm nothing. All ill be is your sex slave and I can't believe you paid one million for someone as shitty as me." Gerard whispered, tears forming in his eyes.

Frank sighed and was silent for a moment. "I paid one million for you because you're the most beautiful human being I've ever seen." he said, looking him in the eyes. Gerard stared at him for what seemed like minutes. "Key word: paid. You paid for a human being!" this time he started to cry. Frank bit his lip. "Don't cry!" he panicked. He didn't know how to help with this situation. Gerard turned over and continued to cry, thinking about his parents and his brother.

He shook his head when Frank tried to comfort him. "No. Don't try to comfort me. You may have paid for me, but I'm not having it." he whispered. Frank bit his lip and froze. He didn't know what to do. "Uhmm.. I'm sorry." he said. "Sorry doesn't cut it, Frank!" he exclaimed. Frank knew it was true but he didn't know what to say.

"I just wanna go home, Frank!" he said. Frank closed his eyes. "I know you do. I'm sorry but that can't happen." he said, looking at his lap. "Please.." Gerard whined. "No." he said firmly. Gerard continued to cry. "Stop crying!" he exclaimed. He didn't know what to do.

Gerard stopped and looked over at him, wiping his eyes. "Have sex with me." he said. Frank's eyes widened. "A-are you sure? You just stopped crying!" he exclaimed. Gerard sniffed. "Fine." he looked away and Frank turned him over so he was on his back, kissing him softly. "Don't be gentle." he added and looked at him. Frank hesitated but did as he said and kissed him roughly, grinding on him, causing Gerard to moan. "God, your moans are even sexier.." he groaned, taking Gerard's pants off and his own, Frank slipping his hand down his boxers and wrapping his hand around his cock, jerking him off slowly. Gerard bucked his hips up and whined. "Oh fuck." he moaned and closed his eyes.

Frank smirked and took his pants and boxers off. "Wanna suck my cock, hmm?" he said. Gerard's eyes opened. He's only sucked one dick before and all he knew was that he loved it. Gerard nodded obediently and got to his knees, licking the tip. He hummed as he sucked the on the tip, causing Frank to curse and groan. Gerard then took him to the back of his throat, sucking lightly. "Fuck.." Frank groaned and pulled Gerard's hair. Gerard moaned around him, lightly digging his nails in Frank's hips. He started to suck a little harder, Frank pulling his hair. "Fuck!" he said, pulling Gerard away, not wanting to cum too soon. Gerard sat back and licked lips, looking up at him. "So obedient.." he said, picking Gerard up and placing him on the bed, crawling on top of him.

"You want me to fuck you, mhm?" he said. Gerard nodded eagerly. He hadn't had sex before but at this point he needed it. "Beg." Frank said as he got some lube from his nightstand, putting some on his fingers. "Please sir.. I need your cock, fuck, please!" he cried out. Frank groaned​ and looked at him before pushing one inside of him. It didn't really bother him; he's done it to himself regularly. Gerard moaned, biting his lip. "Please, fuck me." he said. He couldn't wait. Frank looked at him for a minute and nodded, putting lube on his cock, groaning. He lined himself up at Gerard's entrance and looked at Gerard who nodded.

Frank slowly pushed in and Gerard  immediately felt the burn, whining at the feeling. "Hurts." Gerard said. Frank kissed him softly. "It'll feel good soon." Frank reassured him. Gerard nodded and looked away, waiting for him to adjust.

"Okay, you can move." Gerard moaned and Frank nodded, smirking as he sped up. Gerard moaned, gripping the sheets and whining, looking Frank in the eye. Frank stared back, fucking him deeper. "Oh my god." Gerard said. "So big." Gerard moaned. "Yeah baby." Frank said. Gerard whined and Frank ran his fingers through Gerard's hair and pulled it. Gerard let out a loud moan when he did that. "You like that?" Frank smirked. "Fuck, yes, do it again." Gerard said, his eyes rolling in the back of his head. Frank pulled his hair harder, Gerard letting out a high pitched moan as he hit his prostate. "Ooh fuck, yeah right there, yeah." Gerard said. Frank kept hitting that spot, feeling himself grow closer to his orgasm. Before he knew it, Gerard was coming all over himself, Frank following right after. Frank plopped down next to Gerard, holding his waist.

"That was great." Gerard said. Frank smirked. "It was." he said. "Round two?" Gerard asked.

"Yes."