Make You Scream

Gerard was at school, in his favorite class, Health. Mainly because it was his hot teacher named Mr. Iero. Fuck, was he a beauty. Gerard would do almost anything to get his attention, saying stupid shit that would make Me. Iero blush and possibly give him a hard-on. Today he wasn't gonna hold back.

"Hey Mr. Iero!" he exclaimed as he sat at the front of the room right in front of him. Frank was his name, sighed. "Sorry, Frank." he said, smirking. "Gerard don't call me that." he said firmly. Gerard continued to smirk, staring at him as the rest of the class filed in. "We gonna be talking about sex? How about gay sex, yes Mr. Iero?" Frank wasn't sure what he was implying but he shook his head. "Oh, Mr. Iero, fuck!" he moaned and the rest of the class laughed, Gerard laughing as well. Frank felt his dick twitch and went behind his desk, sitting down.

"You got a hard-on for me, Mr. Iero?" he laughed. "Cute." Gerard snorted. Frank looked up. "Stop this right now." he said. Gerard smirked. "Nah, bet you want me, mhm." he said. The class laughed, clearly enjoying what Gerard was saying. Frank closed his eyes. "Stay after class." Frank said. Gerard smirked. "Ooh, whatcha gonna do to me, hmm?" he said. "You're in trouble and we're gonna have a talk about your attitude in this class Gerard Way." the room was silent, even Gerard. "Good. Now, shall we continue?" he said

~~

"Gerard, you need to stop this behavior." Frank said, sighing. Gerard frowned. "But I thought you fancy me." he purred, running a hand down Frank's arm. Frank pushed his hand away. "Gerard you know I can't. Not that I'd want to anyway." he said, turning away. Gerard smirked and wrapped his arms around him from behind, grabbing his crotch. Frank gasped and pulled away.

"Why did you do that?!" he exclaimed. "C'mon Mr. Iero.." he purred. Frank had been jacking off to his school pictures for as long as he could remember but he had to be professional- even though that wasn't professional. Frank backed away and turned around, sitting on his desk chair. He was trying not to get hard but just his voice alone made his cock twitch.

Gerard came over to him and sat on his lap, kissing him a little roughly. Frank didn't kiss back at first but then started to kiss him back. Gerard pulled away. "I thought you didn't want me to touch you." he said, getting on his knees and unzipping Frank's pants. Frank pushed him away. "Gerard stop." he said. "Mr. Iero.." he purred. "You're hard." he said. Frank blushed and turned away.

Gerard turned him so he was facing him and quickly pulled Frank's pants down to his thighs. At this point he felt defeated and let him. Gerard pulled his boxers down and his eyes widened as he saw how big Frank was. Frank smirked. "Can you take it?" he said. Gerard breathed in. "Yeah of course." he said and licked the tip and up the side of his cock, running his tongue along Frank's cock. Frank groaned and closed his eyes as Gerard sucked on the tip before taking him into his mouth. Frank grabbed his hair and pulled on it, causing Gerard to moan.

Frank bucked his hips and heard Gerard choke, smirking. "You slut." he said, groaning. Gerard hummed in response causing Frank to let out a low moan. He started to bob his head faster and jacked off the parts he couldn't fit in his mouth. "Fuck," he breathed out, tugging on Gerard's hair a little harder causing Gerard to moan louder. "You like that, mhm?" he said and Gerard nodded as he sucked a little harder, Frank bucking his hips up, basically fucking his mouth. "Fuck your pretty mouth." he said, feeling close to his orgasm. "Fuck, gonna cum." Gerard took this as a signal to bob his head and suck harder. Frank felt that familiar feeling inside of him as he grabbed the sides of his chair as he came hard inside of his mouth. Frank at this time noticed Gerard's left hand was gone.

Frank panted as Gerard swallowed his cum. Frank looked at Gerard as he pulled Gerard on his desk and wrapped a hand around his cock. Gerard let out a loud moan. "You gonna cum, baby?" he hummed. Gerard nodded quickly as he came with a small scream. Frank smirked as he cleaned him off, pulling his own boxers and pants up.

"Alright, maybe we can do that again sometime." Frank said. "Also, call me Frank when we're not in class." he said. Gerard smirked.

"Okay."