Slut

Gerard was the gay school slut. He slept with a lot of people and they usually meant nothing to him. However, a certain boy caught his eye. Frank Iero. He was really hot, with his lip piercing, nose ring, black hair that was shaved on one side. Fuck. He wanted him to fuck him so badly. So that's when he decided he'd try and get into his pants somehow.

"Oh Frankieeee." Gerard whispered in his ear, twirling some of Frank's hair between his fingers. Frank shivered. "What?" he said. "How about you meet me in the janitors closet and fuck me over a table?" Gerard said seductively. Frank bit his lip. "No, Gerard." he said simply. "But Frank, I want you so badly." Gerard whined. "You're such a slut." he snapped. "Ooh, I love it when you talk dirty to me." Gerard moaned. Frank groaned and rolled his eyes. "Do I really have to listen to you say sexual things to me the whole period?" he said. Gerard nodded. "C'mon.. I heard you're gay.. I'm tight, I promise." he said, nibbling on his ear a little bit. Frank moved forward. "Stop, Gerard."  Frank whispered. Gerard made a 'hmph.' noise and sat back, crossing his arms. Frank smirked. The rest of the lesson went by slowly, with Gerard playing with his own red hair and sighing. When the lesson ended early, there's was a bit of free time left so Gerard began to kiss the back of his neck, creating a hickey. "Gerard!" he said, whipping his head around to look at him. "C'mon Frankie, I want you so badly." Gerard whined. Frank groaned and rolled his eyes. "You can't have me, sorry." he said. "Do you wanna go on a date with me, Frankie?" he said. Everyone's heads turned towards Gerard and Frank and the class was silent. Gerard never asked anyone on a date. "W-what?" he said, confused. "That's right. And maybe you can fuck me afterwards." Gerard purred in his ear. Frank bit his lip. "I don't want this to be a date just so I can fuck you later. If you want me, you have to only want me." Frank said. There were whispers all around the room. "I don't know if I can do that," he said. "Then you don't really want me anyway then." he said. "Fine, ill only have you fuck me." Gerard said. More whispers. The teacher was in the bathroom at the time so he couldn't hear them.

"Yeah right." he said. "I promise, Frankie. I only want you." he said, leaning into his desk to touch Frank's chest. "You know people don't really mean much to me but.. I really like you. I wanna show you that." he said, looking him in the eyes. "It's Friday, let's go on a date. You can pick. I'm not picky." he said. "Fine, I'll pick you up but.. You have to dress nice. It's not really fancy but I just want you to." he said. Gerard smiled and nodded. "Deal." he grinned. Frank smiled just a bit.

~~

Frank took a shower and got dressed in a white dress shirt and a black tie, skinny jeans, and converse. Hey wasn't that fancy. He did his hair and smiled at himself in the mirror before heading out to pick Gerard up.

When he arrived, he knocked on his door. Gerard answered within seconds. He was wearing a black dress shirt and red tie, slacks, and Converse. Frank opened his mouth a bit and Gerard smiled. "Hi Frankie." he said. Frank blushed a bit but it was a bit dark out so he didn't notice. Gerard just looked so damn hot. "So um.. Yeah, come on." Frank said, going to his car. Gerard got in and Frank drove off and headed towards a restaurant. "Where are we going?" he asked. "You'll see." was all Frank said.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Gerard looked at Frank. "Um, Olive Garden?" he said. Frank nodded. "This place can be expensive, you know." he said. Frank nodded. "I know and I'm paying." he smirked, getting out of the car and Gerard did the same, going into the restaurant and sitting down at a table, sitting across from each other. "So, Frankie." he said, looking through the menu. "Tell me about yourself." he said. Frank bit his lip. "What do you want to know?" he asked, looking at the menu. "Basic stuff, favorite color, favorite movie, what type of music do you like and what are some of your favorite bands, and if you're a dog or cat person. The last one is especially important." Gerard smiled. Frank chuckled. "Well, my favorite color is blue, I really like horror movies, I like bands like All Time Low and stuff. I'm a dog person. I have one. Her name is Sweet pea." he said. Gerard sighed. "No! Cats for life." Gerard said. "Eh, I like dogs more. I like cats too though. Just not as much as dogs." he said. Gerard bit his lip. "I like cats more. I like alternative bands, too. I listen to All Time Low a little bit as well." he said. Frank smiled. "Yeah? That's cool." he said. Gerard nodded. "I like horror movies and my favorite color is black." he said. "Well, we have to watch some horror movies together some day." Frank said. "Are you saying you like me?" Gerard's face lit up. He could tell Gerard was actually happy and not faking it. Frank was silent for a few moments. "Yeah." he said. Gerard giggled and blushed. His giggle and blush was the cutest thing ever. Frank blushed as well. They ordered their food and Gerard reached out to touch Frank's hand. Frank took his hand in his and smiled at him. "Wow, I can't believe you like me. I've been waiting for you to say that." Gerard smiled. "You're not so bad, Gee." Frank said. "Frankieeee." he blushed at the nickname. "You're making me blush." he smiled. "I like making you blush and smile." Frank said. Gerard giggled. Gerard leaned into the table and Frank did the same, so close to kissing before their food arrived. They pulled away and blushed. Frank and Gerard began to eat their food, drinking their soda because they were too young to drink. "This is good, thank you for taking me. You're really sweet." Gerard said. "Well, anything for you." he said. "See, today you were being a smart ass and now you like me." he said. "I changed my mind." he said. Gerard smiled.