Experimental

Frank sighed as he walked into the new academy. He didn't want to be there. He likes his old school. He left all his friends behind, Dallon, Brendon, and Ryan. Plus, this school was pretty big. His other school was smaller. He didn't know if he was gonna get a roommate or not and he really hoped he wouldn't get one. How was he supposed to do what teenagers do? You already know what that means. Frank took out his schedule and checked to see where his first class was, which was of course, Choir. That's something he looked forward to; He liked singing but wasn't sure if he was good at it. When he arrived at the class, he noticed a couple kissing. Some guy with black hair and his blazer and khakis and another girl with black shoulder length hair and a shorter skirt were kissing. He rolled his eyes and went into the class, sitting at an empty seat once the bell rang. "Welcome, class! We have a new student! Would you please stand up and introduce yourself?" the teacher said. Frank stood up and noticed that guy who kissing that girl come in a little late. "I'm Frank." he said nervously. "I'm Mr. Wentz. It's good to meet you, Frank." he smiled. "Likewise." Frank muttered, sitting down. "Okay, class, we're gonna work on warm-ups first." the teacher said. Frank went along with it until they worked on a song. "Frank, we are working on a song called 'I'm Not Okay'. You'll get the hang of it soon. Gerard, come up here." Mr. Wentz said. The boy he saw kissing that girl came up to the front of the room. "From the top, please." Mr. Wentz ordered and the class began to sing, a kid giving him the lyrics to the song. He tried to get the sound of the song in his head so that he could sing to it properly so he waited till the end, completely zoned out. "One more time." Mr. Wentz ordered. "Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you have to say.." the class began. "I'm not okay.. You wear me out.." the class sang. "What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems? I've told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means, To be a joke and look, another line without a hook, I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look." the boy, Gerard sang and Frank stopped as the class began to sing after that. Shit, did he have a great fucking voice. Frank didn't notice he was staring at Gerard till he saw Gerard look right at him, smirking. Frank looked away and sang, blushing a little bit.

When the class was over, he quickly went to his other classes till classes were over. He already got the keys to his dorm and he unlocked the door. It was a pretty big room. There were band posters on the wall, a black bed and a plain white one. There was a record player and a lot of vinyls and CD's. Frank looked around, noticing he had a roommate which he was kinda bummed out about. When he heard keys to the door, he noticed that.. Gerard was his roommate but that didn't matter now because his lips were on that girl, the girl trying to take his blazer off and Frank looked disgusted, looking at the floor. When Gerard noticed there was someone in his room, he immediately pulled off with wide eyes. The girl was panting softly, looking at Frank. "So you're my new roommate." Gerard said. "Guess so." Frank sighed. Gerard sighed, running his hand through his hair. "Problem?" Frank said. Gerard looked at him. "Well, now I can't really fuck my girlfriend, Lindsey." Gerard said. Frank scowled, not saying a word. Gerard kissed his girlfriend goodbye and she left, sort of glaring at Frank. "You're the new kid." Gerard said, sitting on his bed. "What made you notice that?" Frank rolled his eyes. "Hey, don't get pissy at me." Gerard said calmly. "Well, my mood has been ruined for today even more, so." Frank said. "Why is that?" Gerard asked. "I don't want to be here and I don't want to see you kiss your girlfriend." Frank said. "Problem?" Gerard smirked. "Eh, I just don't wanna see that kind of shit." Frank said. "Are you gay or something?" Gerard asked casually. Frank was silent for a moment. "Even if I was, would you make fun of me?" Frank asked. "Why would it matter to me?" Gerard shrugged. "Okay, yes I am." he said. Gerard nodded and pulled out a pack a cigarettes. "We're not supposed to smoke in here but do you mind?" Gerard said, pulling one out and looking at Frank. "Nah. I also got my own pack." Frank said, pulling out his own pack of cigarettes. Gerard smirked, lighting up his own cigarette and putting it between his lips. "You have a really nice voice." Frank blurted out. "When you sing." Frank said. "Yeah? Thank you." Gerard smirked. Frank nodded, lighting up his own cigarette. It was silent as they finished their cigarettes, putting them out on an ashtray near Gerard's bed. "I don't wanna sound rude or anything but.. What's it like being gay?" Gerard asked. "What?" Frank snorted, smirking. "Yeah. What's it like?" Gerard asked. "Uh, it's like me liking men? I don't know what you're exactly expecting me to say." Frank said. "So like, what, do you take it or give it?" Gerard said. "Damn, we haven't even known each other for like, fifteen minutes and you're already asking me that? I do both." Frank responded. "Why do you ask?" Frank questioned. "I don't know any gay people personally." Gerard shrugged. "Oh." Frank pursed his lips. "I never experimented before. I think I'm just straight. "Mmm." Frank hummed. "I wouldn't mind trying once, though." Gerard shrugged. Frank looked at him weirdly. "What?" Gerard said. "No straight person has ever said that to me.." Frank said. "Oh well." Gerard shrugged. "Are you trying to get at something here?" Frank asked. "What? No." Gerard laughed. "I'm just saying." he said and Frank nodded.