Stalked

Everyday Frank went to this small coffee shop around the corner from his house usually from one to five pm. He would just sit and read a different book everyday because he read a lot, buying black coffee with sugar and cream. Every time he went in their the workers already knew what he was going to order and were usually fast with his order, he did only order black coffee with sugar and cream. That day was an ordinary day, some people that came everyday came in. He knew some of the people's names like Pete and Jack. He was reading a Harry Potter book: The Half-Blood Prince. He really liked those kind of books. He was close to finishing it though.

In walked a man with black hair, a black shirt, black cardigan, finger-less gloves, and a  maroon scarf. He never saw him there. He was holding a sketchbook with him, too. He ordered a latte and then sat down, beginning to draw in his sketchbook. Frank didn't notice he was staring until the guy looked up and Frank looked back at his book. He was curious on what he was drawing. He drank the rest of his coffee and went to order another one, passing the man and noticed he was sketching a picture of a girl in a red and black dress with ballet shoes. She must be his girlfriend. It was really good, too. Frank ordered his coffee and sat back down. He drank his coffee and suddenly coughed, eyes widening as he went into heat. Frank grabbed his book and drank the rest of his coffee quickly and passed the man quickly. The man turned his head  and watched him go out the door. Frank didn't even notice though. He left as quickly as he could.

When he got home, he went upstairs and took his clothes off and moaned, getting on his bed and began to do what people do when they're horny and alone.

~~

His heat hit him every three hours. The next day he jacked off before he went to the coffee shop again with a different book. He noticed the man there again and he was looking at him even though he was wearing sunglasses that day. Frank ordered his coffee and sat down at a table and opened his book. He read for an hour but then felt like someone was looking at him. He looked around and nobody was, but he noticed the man looking up. He must be looking at him. He looked at the man who put his head down and continued to sketch in that sketchbook. He looked up again for about an hour before Frank got felt weird because he kept staring at him from across the coffee shop and decided to leave. The man turned to a different page and started to draw something else as he passed him. Frank shrugged and left.

It was like that for two weeks now. Today he noticed the man looking up at him again and Frank just stared at him and he looked down at his sketchbook again for a few minutes. He stole a glance quickly and then looked at his sketchbook once again. After ten minutes of him quickly looking at him he felt awkward and decided to go up to him after he closed his book. The man turned the page and continued to draw something as Frank approached him. He placed his book on the table and looked at the man who just drew in his sketchbook without looking up. 

"Hey.. I just wanted to tell you nicely to stop looking at me. It's been two weeks and everyday I see you looking at me." Frank said. The man looked up finally and saw the man had bright hazel eyes that had a little bit more of a yellow tint to them then usual.

He should've known it.

He was an Alpha.

How could he not have smelled it?

Frank swallowed hard and looked down at his own hands. "Are you okay?" the man asked. "Oh, me? Yeah. Like I said, please stop looking at me. I feel awkward." he said. The man bit his lip. "Let me buy you coffee. Black coffee with sugar and cream, right?" he said. "What- how did you.." he trailed off. "I hear you order it everyday. Now, how about that coffee?" he said, getting up to order a black coffee for him and a latte for himself. He sat back down and handed Frank his coffee. "What's your name?" he asked, closing his sketchbook and pushing it aside. Frank sat across from him and looked at him. "Frank." he said. "You?" he asked. "Gerard." the man said. "Why do you keep looking at me?" he asked. Gerard sighed. "I was drawing you." he said. Frank bit his lip. "Can I see?" he asked. Gerard nodded and opened the sketchbook and turned to the page where he drew him.