Not Alone

This isn't going to be smut or anything it just came up in my head and I really liked it so here you go!

Warning: suicide.

Frank just moved into a new house with his parents and it was a pretty normal house. The moving trucks were there, men carrying couches and beds into the house. It was weird though; every time someone came down the street they'd look at us in a sad way. Frank frowned and shook his head as he helped his parents move things into the house. Tables, chairs, little things too. He sighed and a few hours later everything was in his house. He set up his own bed and put new sheets on the bed, fluffing his pillow and putting his blanket on the bed and biting his lip. He started putting up his band posters. "Frank we're gonna get a few things at the grocery store, we'll be right back." his mom called out. "Okay." he called out. The front door closed and he was all alone, putting up his posters. He took some tape and stuck it to the back of poster and placed it on the wall carefully. He stepped back to look at his Black Flag poster to make sure it wasn't crooked. It wasn't so he smiled. Frank stepped back and heard a crash downstairs in the kitchen. Frank jumped and cautiously and slowly went down the stairs. Was it a burglar? He didn't know. He made his way down the stairs and quickly grabbed a knife on the counter and examined what made the noise. It was a bowl that fell on the floor. He picked it up, placing it back on the table and looked around his house. He didn't find anything. He sighed and went up to his room to finish putting up his posters and jumped on the bed face down. He groaned in the pillow and slowly fell asleep.

~~

Frank woke up startled by a noise in his room. It was twelve a.m. and he sat up. His poster was half off the wall. He blinked and rubbed his eyes, making sure he wasn't dreaming. He wasn't. He was really starting to get freaked out. First the bowl dropping and now this. He got up and pressed it back against the wall. He then went back into bed, closing his eyes and falling back asleep. That is until his covers were slowly moving off his body and Frank's eyes widened, letting out a small scream. He ran into his parents room. "Mom. Mom! Wake up!" he whisper screamed. "Go back to fucking bed." she groaned and sighed. "Mom, something was moving my covers. I couldn't see what but I think someone is in the house." he said. "Ignore it." she said. Frank sighed and went back to bed, falling asleep.

His alarm went off the next day at six a.m. He was starting his first day of senior year today.

He groaned and got up, taking a quick shower. He dried his hair and put on a Metallica tee shirt, black skinny jeans, Converse, and a bit of eyeliner. He grabbed his bag and headed out the door.

When he got to school multiple people were staring at him. He shrugged it off and kept walking. A boy with messy big hair came up to him. "Are you the new kid living in the Way's house?" the boy asked. "I'm sorry?" he said. "The house that nobody has lived in for a couple of years?" the boy said. "I moved into a house and everyone was giving me weird looks." Frank said, shrugging. The boy's face fell. "So you are in their house." he said softly. Frank blinked. "What?" he said. "I feel bad for you, kid." he said. Frank sighed, frustrated. "Why?" he said. The boy sighed and looked at the floor. "A kid named Gerard.. He uh.. He committed suicide in that house." the boy said. Frank was silent. "How?" he said. The boy looked up at him. "Slit his wrists open and then hanged himself in his room." the boy whispered. Frank's eyes widened. "Hear anything strange in that house? Heard it's haunted by him. His family left a while ago because they couldn't deal with him." the boy said. "Actually, yeah, I do." Frank replied. "Yup. That's him. He was my friend back in sophomore year.. That's when he did it." the boy sighed. "Here, I'll show you what he looked like." he said. He pulled out his phone, looking through it for a moment and then handing him his phone.