Gerard the chronic masturbator

Gerard was warming up backstage, singing some of their songs. Frank was strumming on his guitar, so was Ray and Mikey playing on his bass. "You'll be on in five." the man backstage told them. Gerard nodded and continued to sing.

Frank loved listening to Gerard sing. His voice was beautiful. He liked doing the back up vocals, too. He especially loved it when Gerard would come over to him. He had a little crush on Gerard. Okay, maybe not a little. He had a big crush on him. He didn't know if Gerard felt the same way though. He probably didn't. They would do things on stage and they crowd would go crazy. Gerard probably didn't think anything of it. That's probably all it would be, just fooling around on stage and nothing else. He sighed to himself and snapped out of his thoughts when Gerard walked on stage, hearing the crowd roar. Frank followed him and all of them went out on stage, Gerard smiling. "How are you guys doing?" Gerard said in the mic. The crows cheered and Gerard took the mic off the stand. "This first song is called Destroya." Gerard said, flipping his red hair out of his face. Oh fuck. Frank thought. I forgot we had to do this song. He thought. Gerard began to sing the song, Frank playing his guitar, moving around a little bit, waiting for his part to come up. When Gerard started moaning, Frank began to as well in the mic, and fuck was Gerard's moans hot. The sounded real, and Frank looked over at Gerard to see his hand over his crotch, the crowd going wild. Frank bit his lip and pulled away from the mic, groaning a little bit as he listened to Gerard's moans. He already felt his cock twitch in his pants.

It wasn't abnormal when he had boners on stage. He had a guitar so it was easy to cover it up. Nobody noticed it, though, thank god. About a minute later they moaned again on the mic, Frank already having a semi in his pants. He pulled away and focused on playing his guitar, waiting for the song to be over. Once it was over, the crowd cheered. A few seconds later, started to play Give 'Em Hell, Kid. The crowd cheered once again. "I wanna see you fuckers jump." Gerard said. "Get the fuck up!" he said and began to sing the song. Frank focused on playing the guitar and then Gerard came up next to him. Frank rubbed his face on Gerard's shoulder, kissing it and looking up at Gerard who was singing his heart out. Frank got onto the floor and rubbed his cheek across his crotch, the crowd going nuts. Gerard continued to sing, Frank getting up to grab Gerard's ass. Frank was already feeling himself get harder, touching Gerard like this. The only thing that would make it better was if he moaned but he couldn't with Frank touching him, not on stage in front of thousands of people. He kept singing and Frank kept playing and that was all that happened for the rest of the concert.

~~

Gerard smiled at the band members. "Nice job, everybody." Gerard said. Frank hummed, going back to their tour bus. "I was thinking about going out with you guys, to dinner." Mikey said. "I'm gonna stay here, if that's okay." Gerard said. "Aw, c'mon." Frank said. "I'm too tired." Gerard said. Ray frowned. "Okay, we'll go out without you." Ray said. They left Gerard behind, leaving Gerard alone. He got into his bunk, smirking to himself. Of course he wasn't tired. He just wanted to masturbate.

Gerard put on a clean t-shirt and black sweatpants. Gerard got comfortable, closing his eyes, pushing his boxers and sweatpants down to his thighs. He wrapped his hand around his semi, moving his hand up and down. Dirty thought ran through his head, by thoughts he meant Frank. He just imagined getting fucked by him, how he would feel inside of him. I bet you want me inside of you, huh, you dirty whore? I want to taste you on my tongue, kiss you everywhere, leave marks where only we can see them. I wanna fuck you so hard, baby. You won't be able to to walk for days. Gerard imagined Frank saying. He moaned. "Fuck yes, Frank." Gerard moaned. Such a good boy. I'm gonna fuck you so hard when we're alone. I wanna see your face when you cum, I wanna hear you scream and beg for me. Beg me to fuck you. I want to fuck that pretty mouth of yours. Gerard brought two of his fingers in his mouth, sucking on them and pulling them out, pushing one inside of himself. He groaned, moving his finger slowly. "Fuck." he said, pushing another one in. He let out a moan, moving his fingers a little faster. "Frank." he moaned, biting his lip. He moved his hand faster, getting a little louder. "Oh my god." he gasped. He fucked his fingers, hitting his prostate. "Oh fuck, Frank, right there!" he moaned loudly. He opened his eyes and looked down at what he was doing for a second and then closing his eyes. "Oh Frank, you're gonna make me cum, I'm so close." Gerard said, fucking himself fast. "Oh god, please." he moaned. "Shit, Frank, harder." he moaned louder, fucking himself deeper, hitting his prostate repeatedly. He was vocal when nobody was around. He was still a pathetic virgin, though. "Yes, yes, ah, yes, Frank!" he cried out, coming in his hand, continuing to fuck himself fast and deep to ride out his orgasm as he continued to jerk himself off until he nothing came out anymore. He grabbed a nearby tissue and wiped his hand, pulling his boxers and pants up and getting out to wash his hands. Frank was standing there, smirking. "Uh, hi!" Gerard said as he washed his hands. "Yes, yes ah, yes, Frank!" Frank mocked. Gerard turned red. "I didn't say that." he said. "Bullshit, baby, you could've asked me to help you.. I totally would've." he said, kissing his best friend. They rarely kissed so Gerard was a bit surprised but kissed him back anyway. "I'll admit, that was pretty fucking hot, listening to you moan like that." Frank said. Gerard blushed. "Tell me when you're horny and ill be glad to help you, baby." he whispered in Gerard's ear.

"You might need to help me out now, then." Gerard said.