What you do to me

Gerard and Frank were both teachers at a local high school in Bellevile, New Jersey. They both casually hook up from time to time, sometimes at their homes or in the bathroom stalls when they were really needy. They both loved it. They were too scared to call it a relationship but both of them liked each other very much; they both basically loved each other. They've been doing this for a long time now, about two years. At first it was awkward and then it eventually it didn't matter anymore. They were fueled by lust, and it drove them crazy about each other. They were both equally in love; they always did stuff with each other after school. Kind of like dates but they didn't want to make it an official date.

"Gerard." Frank said as he laid next to him. Gerard hummed, closing his eyes. "Yes?" he replied. "I love you." Frank said. Gerard smiled. "I love you, too." Gerard said and pulled Frank on him. "Show me how much you love me." Gerard whispered. Frank nodded and rolled on top of Gerard, kissing him softly. Frank wanted to keep it slow this time. He wanted it to be intimate and full of love, not just lust. Gerard kissed back and wrapped his arms around Frank's neck, nibbling on his lip. Frank opened his mouth, sliding his tongue in Gerard's, smiling softly. Gerard giggled as their tongues clashed together, both of them already feeling blood rushing down south. Gerard bucked his hips up as he whined softly. Frank rolled his hips, grinding on Gerard, both of them letting out soft moans. "F-Frank.." Gerard whispered. "Yes baby?" Frank said as he continued to grind against Gerard, both of them panting softly.

"Please fuck me." Gerard said, arching his back. "Or ill cum like this." Gerard whined, Frank pulling away and taking Gerard's pants off. Gerard took his shirt off and then took Frank's off as they undressed each other until they were wearing no clothes. Gerard pushed Frank on the bed and began to suck on the tip of his cock causing Frank to gasp in pleasure and surprise. "Oh Gerard.." he said as he ran his fingers through Gerard's hair, tugging lightly. Gerard moaned around him, Frank closing his eyes and enjoying the moment as he felt his cock hit the back of Gerard's mouth and he bucked his hips up, Gerard not caring at all as he continued to suck him off. "Fuck, what you do to me, Gerard.." Frank said. "I love you, fuck." Frank said. Gerard hummed and pulled away. "I love you too." Gerard said as he got onto the bed and Frank rolled off, getting a small bottle of lube from his dresser and put some on his fingers. Gerard was on his back and he looked at Frank and nodded. Frank pushed a finger inside of him, pushing them in and out as he kissed Gerard's inner thigh, leaving marks there. He couldn't give Gerard hickeys on his neck because a student might ask who gave it to him and they didn't want to risk that so Frank marked up the rest of his body.

Gerard moaned as Frank added a second finger, scissoring them as he searched for Gerard's prostate. Once he hit it, Gerard let out a loud moan. "Yes, fuck!" he exclaimed and Frank smirked, pulling his fingers out and putting lube on his cock and looking at Gerard who nodded. Frank slowly pushed in and Gerard groaned, Frank going at a slow pace, letting Gerard adjust. "You're so beautiful, baby." Frank whispered as he pushed some hair out of Gerard's face, smiling softly. Gerard giggled and closed his eyes. "Thank you." he said. Frank continued to push into him in a slow, passionate way. Gerard let out little moans and gripped the sheets, biting his lip softly. Frank watched Gerard's face while he moaned, feeling his cock twitch onside of Gerard. "Fuck, you look so good baby." Frank said, closing his eyes. "Oh my god Frank, right there!"Gerard moaned as Frank hit his prostate, Frank moving a little faster but not roughly as he fucked him passionately.

Gerard's moans got a little louder each time Frank hit his prostate making Frank groan as he felt close to his orgasm. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Gerard said, biting his lip. Frank took Gerard's cock in his hand and began to jerk him off a bit fast, causing Gerard to moan loudly as he felt his orgasm near. Only seconds later he felt his body become undone as he came in Frank's hand with a loud moan, Frank moaning a bit loudly as he came inside of Gerard. He pulled out and collapsed on the bed. Frank looked at Gerard and smiled. Gerard smiled back and ran his fingers through Frank's hair. "I love you so much." Gerard said.

"I love you, too."