Skype pt two

Frank finally arrived home after a couple days of Skype sex and he was just glad that he could see his boyfriend again. Frank smiled as he went through the door, smelling the familiar scent if coffee and cigarettes which always smelled like that in their house. He wasn't allowed to smoke at his mom's. She didn't like it. Cigarettes and coffee were his addictions including Gerard, too.

Frank went up the stairs and hummed softly, going to their room but stopping abruptly as he heard soft noises coming from their bedroom. The door was cracked open a bit and he could see Gerard, fucking himself and jerking himself off. He was moaning like a slut and Frank could feel himself getting harder every time he moaned. "Mmm, Frank." he moaned. Frank opened the door and smirked as he saw Gerard gasp and cover himself, stopping what he was doing seconds ago. "Uh, hi! Uh." Gerard blushed. Frank shook his head and smiled, walking over to the dresser and pulling out Gerard's least favorite thing: a cock ring. He walked over to Gerard, slipping the ring over his dick. Gerard groaned but didn't complain he needed to actually be fucked by his boyfriend. Frank threw his shirt aside and revealed all his tattoos.

Gerard ran his hands up his chest, moaning at his tattoos. It was one of his favorite thing about him. Frank kissed him hard, Gerard kissing him with as much force. Frank ran his fingers through Gerard's hair, tugging it softly. He knew that Gerard loved when you pulled his hair and Gerard moaned a bit louder against their lips. "I missed you so much," Frank whispered as he continued to kiss him, deepening the kiss. "M-me too," Gerard moaned as Frank slipped his tongue into his mouth. Their tongues collided, fighting for dominance. They both moaned, running their tongues along each others.

Frank unbuttoned his pants and threw them off, not breaking this kiss. Gerard palmed Frank through his boxers, whining against their lips, pulling back, a line of saliva connected to each other's lips. Gerard licked his lips and frank did the same. Frank kissed Gerard's neck, leaving quite a bit of hickeys. He continued to leave more until his neck was full of hickeys. He pulled back and looked at what he had done, Gerard panting and looking at him.

"Can I please suck you off? I've been waiting so long to taste you.." Gerard whined. Frank smirked and nodded and Gerard lightly pushed him back and pulled his boxers off, revealing his erection. Gerard looked up at him happily and licked a stripe up his dick before taking him into his mouth. Frank groaned and gripped the sheets. Gerard hummed and bobbed his head faster, hallowing his cheeks. "God Gerard you can do things with your mouth, fuck," Frank groaned as Gerard deep throat him. Gerard dug his tongue into the slit, sucking on it softly. Frank moaned, lightly pulling him off. "God, I need to fuck you right now." Frank groaned. Gerard smiled widely and nodded, laying back as Frank reached into the drawer and grabbing the bottle of lube and Gerard grabbed it from his hands and put it on Frank's dick, giving him a hand job as he put lube on his dick. Frank groaned and shook his head, Gerard leaning back as Frank pushed into him slowly.

"God, Frank you know you can fuck me faster and harder than that." Gerard whined as he picked up the pace, Gerard gripping the sheets and moaning loudly. "Oh god, I've been waiting for this for so long." Gerard whined, turning his head go the side and and letting out soft gasps, closing his eyes. "Its been a week."Frank giggled. "S-still." Gerard moaned. "Make me feel so good, Frank," Gerard lifting his arms up and setting them behind his head. His mouth hung open, letting out loud gasps. "Use me Frank," Gerard moaned. Frank pulled out and slammed back into him, causing Gerard to moan really loud. "Yes!" Gerard cried out as Frank fucked him harder.

Frank groaned as Gerard moaned like a slut. "You fuck me so good Frank, oh god please, harder," Gerard whined, Frank obliged and Gerard moaned louder. Frank kissed his neck and Gerard raked his fingers down Frank's back until it bled. "Frank, shit!" Gerard cried out. Frank moaned and made soft gasps as he was close. "Oh god Frank, I need to cum." Gerard moaned louder. Frank groaned as he came inside of Gerard, riding out his orgasm before taking the ring off of Gerard who basically yelled, coming pretty hard. Frank collapsed next to him, kissing him softly as both of them panted softly.

"Fuck I missed that." Frank panted. Gerard looked at his boyfriend.

"Me too."