A very short fic

"Fuck." Frank said, fucking into Gerard's ass with his twelve inch baby maker. Gerard moaned loudly. "Please, harder." Gerard cried out. Frank could see his dick going in and out of part of his back because it was so big and he took his cock so good, making Frank moan, leaning down and sunk his sharp teeth into the back of his neck. He licked the blood up as Gerard kept moaning. "I'm gonna cum." Gerard whined. "Not yet, slut." Frank growled, pulling on Gerard's hair hard enough to pull some of it out. Gerard whined and Frank pulled out, flipping him on his back and pushing in and he grabbed a nearby knife, cutting a pentagram into Gerard's chest. "Talk satanic to me." Gerard moaned. "AVE SATANAS." Frank cried out and closed his eyes. "REGIE SATANAS!" Gerard cried out loudly, feeling himself get closer to his orgasm. "Fuck, so close." Frank groaned and carved his name into Gerard's stomach. "Let's be together, in hell." Frank said. Gerard knew what this meant and he was ready for it. "I love you." Gerard said. "I love you, too." Frank said. Gerard came and Frank came seconds later. Frank then took the knife and stabbed Gerard seventeen times in the chest. Gerard cried out before he died. Frank smeared his blood all over his body as he pulled out. He put his clothes on and then picked Gerard's body up, putting it on the kitchen table. He took out a butcher knife and hacked him up, putting him on a grill and cooking him up. He ate his body and his dick last. He heard a noise and looked behind him. A giant spider was in his house. "You know what this means." it spoke loudly. Frank nodded. "Hail Satan." he whispered as the spider swallowed him whole, taking him to hell where Gerard and Frank could finally be together.

They lived happily ever after.