When Life Gives You Lemons . . .

I cried so much last night, I just really needed a drink of something really strong to try and calm my nerves, but somehow I managed to pull myself together — minus the alcohol, I might add — and went to bed where I cried myself to sleep because t...

I cried so much last night, I just really needed a drink of something really strong to try and calm my nerves, but somehow I managed to pull myself together — minus the alcohol, I might add — and went to bed where I cried myself to sleep because this shouldn't be happening.

Work has been a no-go zone again today; it's almost like the sickness has come back with a vengeance since my predicament has been confirmed. Because I didn't want them to suspect anything, I told a lie — I told them that I slipped and fell down the stairs and hurt my ankle, I said that I couldn't possibly hobble all the way into work, thankfully no one offered to come and pick me up. I just hope they don't find out, yeah, I hate the place but at the same time, I really need this job.

I've spent the whole day watching Forrest Gump because that always makes me feel loads better. And then I watched Grease, but that made me feel depressed because ugh, Danny and Sandy and their stupid summer fling.

If it wasn't for Steph and Matt and that stupid blind date everything would be okay now. How could everything change in such a short space of time? Before I knew it, I was back to my old habits of reading shit up on the internet.

8 Weeks Pregnant

In the first four weeks of pregnancy, you probably won't notice any symptoms, but by the time you are eight weeks pregnant, you will probably have missed your second period. Your womb has grown to the size of a lemon; you may feel tired, and your breasts might feel sore and enlarged. You may feel the need to pass urine more often and will probably already be experiencing morning sickness.

At eight weeks, your baby is called a foetus. The legs are beginning to lengthen. The foetus is growing inside the amniotic sac, and the placenta is continuing to develop.

Dr Miranda Carr
Pregnancy Matters

Missed period ✔

Tired ✔

Sore breasts ✔

Morning sickness ✔

Needing to pee more often ✔

With each symptom I ticked off the list, I was pretty sure that I became a little bit more depressed about the whole thing. There was only one thing that confused me; I mean how was I supposed to know how big my womb was? I even went and got a lemon from the kitchen, it wasn't as if I was going to be drinking that bottle of tequila, I pressed on my abdomen to see if I could locate my womb and compare the size, but it was no good. I suppose that would have to remain one of life's mysteries.

Womb the size of a lemon ❓

I attempted to go to work today, I really did

I attempted to go to work today, I really did. I set an alarm, showered, I even tried to have some breakfast, but it's all crap. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. Hopefully.

Will has really pissed me off too — if this stupid bloody phone didn't cost so much money I'd throw the thing at the wall. I don't want to speak to him. He went out with her last night, that stupid Sophie. God, I hate him.