Not wifey material

Err, yeah, so, we're not getting married

I'm not stupid, I didn't honestly think that Will would be picking out rings and we'd be choosing the perfect wedding venue. But I won't lie, of course, I'd hoped that it might be real, maybe not now, but one day. But like, I don't think anyone will ever want to marry me — I'm not ladylike, I can't cook and I don't think I'll ever be happy to stay home and clean the house and look after the kids — I'm not exactly wife material.

And Will hasn't mentioned it either; I haven't even seen him since.

He's gone away on some work thing, apparently. And apparently, he works with a really fit bird — his words, not mine — he's hoping they might be able to do some team bonding. Ugh, just the thought of it makes me sick.

 Ugh, just the thought of it makes me sick

Will hasn't even text me once.

And I don't know what's wrong with me, I've been checking his Facebook multiple times throughout the day to see if he's posted anything that might give away what he's been up to, but there's been nothing. I could cope with seeing nothing, well, sort of; and then this morning his face popped up in my newsfeed — some brunette called Sophie Brett had tagged him in a photo, apparently, they were smashing cocktails at the Hidden Hills retreat and it was signed off with a heart eyes and fist bump emoji.

I couldn't help myself, I went on her profile and there was another photo of them posing with golf clubs — I thought it was supposed to be a work-related trip, but there wasn't any evidence of anyone else enjoying the delights that the Hidden Hills retreat in the Lake District had to offer. I mean, yeah, I had to agree with him, she was very attractive, but she was also old enough to be his mother!

Fuck! This can't be happening. Not again, I'm not mentally prepared to deal with getting my heart broken all over again. And I know I said that I wasn't falling for Will, but of course, I am; it's hard not to.

What am I supposed to do now? How I can compete with her?