"So you're experiencing all these symptoms?" She asks.

"Yes"

"Have you had sickness today?"

"This morning. It happens almost every morning" I say. She nods. She goes into a cabinet and gets a cup and needle.

"We are going to get some blood work from you and have you pee in a cup" she says. I nod and she gets an alcohol pad rubbing a certain area on my arm. She then sticks a needle in me for a good minute and then puts a bandage over it. "Bathroom is out the door and across the hall" she says. I nod giving Candi my purse and going to pee.

Coming back it was just Candi in the room.

"She said she'll be back" she says. I sit back down after putting my cup of pee on the counter. She walks back in for it and takes it to get tested. She then walks back into the room to talk to me.

"Typically these are symptoms of pregnancy. In which in my opinion I believe you are. Now if it isn't then we can see what the problem is."

"Could it be something else?" Candi asks.

"Some other causes can occur that have the same symptoms similar to pregnancy. But I'm sure Nicki is as healthy as can be. Are you having sexual intercourse regularly?"

"Yes" I answer laughing seeing Candi smile at the question towards me.

"Are you using protection?"

"We haven't this past month" I say as Candi smirks.

"She pregnant" she says.

"Candi" I whine. My doctor laughs.

"It's okay. We are all woman and I say get it in while you can. I'm gonna go check on your results " she says winking before walking out. I slap Candi on the arm.

"Nicki stop!" She yells rubbing it.

"Can't take you no where" I say.

"Right cause you can take me everywhere" she says. I laugh. Doctor Thanh walks back in with stapled papers in her hands.

"Your blood work is good. Still very healthy and very much pregnant " she says with a smile on her face.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes" she says showing us the results.

"Awwww. She pregnant" Candi says hugging me. She then rubs my stomach. I laugh moving her hand away.

"Thanks Doctor Thanh" I say.

"On that paper are some recommendations for doctors during pregnancy development " she says before we leave out.

"When you gonna tell Meek?" She asks.

"I'm not sure. I don't wanna get my hopes up with this pregnancy " I say.

"Nicki I know you had a hard time with having to wrap your head around the idea of a baby and marriage but I have a good feeling with this" she says. I laugh.

"Candi don't go get mommy dearest and soft on me" I say. She laughs.

"I'm just excited. My best friend is going to have a baby" she says hugging me.

"Shit I should of had you be the baby daddy" I say. She laughs.

"I'm next, trust" she says. I laugh.

"Drive safe boo" she says getting into her car.

"You too" I say getting into mine. Going inside the house Meek was cooking and playing his game.

Damn, I thought to myself. I took the bandage off my arm disposing of it quickly and went to him.

"You was gone for a while. You take care of ya business?"

"Yep" I say kissing him. He pauses his game and turns to me.

"Beetle birthday is coming up. He going to a lounge and renting it out. Turning it into what he wants to call 'The Beetle Room' " Meek says making me laugh.

"Oh okay" I say.

"But listen we ain't gone be there all night. We got plans that night too" he says.

"What plans?" I ask.

"Baby we hooked up the night of his birthday. Really the night after cause it was late as fuck" he says making me laugh.

"So what? You gots something ready and planned?"

"Yes baby girl" he says kissing me. He pulls me close to him. I giggle moving him off me.

"Okay. Now what you cooking cause I'm hungry" I ask.

"That pasta you like"

"Oooo" I say. He smiles at me. I stand . "Is it almost done?"

"Yeah"

"Okay. I'll be back. I'm going to go change" I say going upstairs. Coming back I sit with Meek to eat.

"What did you do today?" I ask.

"Omelly came to chill with me for a minute" he says grabbing my legs and massaging my feet. I smile.

"You treat me so right" I say. He laughs.

"You mean eat you right?" I cackle. "I'll be gone all day tomorrow" he says.

"Why?"

"I got some business to handle downtown. Getting intel and shit" he says.

"Oh okay. I think I'll be hanging out with Cookie " I say.

"Planning baby things?" he says looking at me. I laugh.

"For her yes" I say.

"Mmh" he says. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah" I say. He gets the movie ready and I sit between his legs.

Shae 💰