"YOU ARE A BITCH!" He yells.

"Takes one to know one" I say and cackle. "Pathetic weak ass bitch" I say. He gets up and slaps me dead in my face. Did it phase me? No.

"I've had better hits than that" I say. "Damnnn" I say looking at his hand. He looks at them confused. "I bet your dick is small cause your hands and feet really are" I say laughing. He gets mad and walks out the room. I continue laughing. Bitch.

Meek

Cas was trying to get information but there was no luck.

"Why are they going for Nicki so hard?" Omelly asks. "I mean how can a nigga be jealous of a bitch? Like that's a whole female" he says.

"Cause he a bitch too. He know if he come at me direct I'll murk his ass on sight. And for getting at Nicki like this, it's if I even hear his ass" I say.

"Wait. Meek did Nicki take Rocko's collar off?" Candi asks.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"Her tracker. Just in case Rocko went too far off Nicki had a tracker map on how to get back to Nicki trough her phone" she says. I start go towards the house.

"Shit say no more" I say.

Pulling up to the house I make them stay in the car and go to a box in the garage. Nicki put Rocko stuff in a big box. Rummaging through it I finally get her collar. It look like a fit bit in a way. Going back out to the car I give it to Candi.

"I don't know how to work it" I say. She laughs taking it.

"I hope I do this right" she says. "Cause if not then if they have Nicki's phone a notification could pop up" she says.

"Fuck it. We just gone have to blast through that bitch" I say.

"Okay" she says. This says head up north towards Easton" she says.

"Lets ride" I say putting on 'Way up'.

Omelly and Cas sat in the back getting the guns ready.

It took us about forty five minutes to get to where the damn map took us.

"Aight so how we gone do this?" Candi asks taking her gun off safety.

"Candi do you know how to shoot?" I ask. She rolls her window down.

"You see that 'O' in that sign?" She asks. We all look at the stop sign and she shoots dead in the middle of the O.

"I think shorty good" Omelly says. Cas laughs.

Nicki

I heard a gunshot but I don't know where it came from. Jamel then walks back into the room and he had a pocket knife in his hand. Cutting the ties and holding the knife up to my neck.

"Stand up" he says not easing the knife away from me. Easing up out the seat I stand. "get on your knees" he says.

"For what?!" I yell sternly.

"So I can show you what a real nigga can do fo' yo ass" he says. I laugh.

"You trying to make me suck your dick and I will bite that bitch off" I say. He just squints his eyes at me. I feel the knife touch my neck and he presses it against my skin.

"Guess I'll have to just rape yo ass then" he says as I feel him touching on my ass. I scoff at him and move away. He pulls me back throwing the knife to the ground. Pushing me up against the wall I push him away. He was kissing on me and roughly pressing himself against me. I could smell alcohol on his breathe and I just didn't want it.

"GET OFF MEE!" I yell trying my best to get his weight off me.

"SHUT UP BITCH! YOU GONE TAKE THIS DICK" he says. His hand was rubbing on my clit roughly and I was still sore from sex I had with Meek last night. We then hear his niggas get rounds and gunshots going off.

"WHERE IS SHE?!!" I hear Meek yell. Jamel stops and I push his ass on the ground. There wasn't a gun in the room so I stab him with his pocket knife. He gets up and pulls a gun from behind his back. I run out the room quickly trying to dodge and run into a figure. Looking up it was Meek.

"Omelly y'all take her to the car!" He yells. I go over to Candi and hug her. Hearing more gun shots going off as we go out I was just happy I got out of that situation.

Meek comes to the car and looks pissed.

"His ass got away" he says and pulls off quick. "Here" he says giving me my phone. "Omelly is driving your car back. Your cases are still there" he says. I was laying back in the seat. "You okay? They didn't do anything to you did they?" He asks.

"Not completely" I say. "Jamel tried to rape me" I say. Meek presses on the gas more.

"Consider his ass dead. Ain't no fucking Meek I was just playing! Ain't no mercy! Ain't no motha'fuckin' spare me. I WANT HIS ASS DEAD!!!" He yells hitting the steering wheel. "I'm gone find his ass" he says. "Niggas gone be in Easton for now on" he says.

I just had to say I've never made so many chapters in a book before 😂 and half the stuff I write to imitate Nicki or Meek I don't be trying to have it be references from things lol and someone pointed out that Nicki talked in third person and I didn't realize I had did that but thanks for all your comments ❤️

And if anyone likes the idea of Nas and Nicki together then read my new book called Inferno Love or share with someone you know who likes it. Thanks.

Shae 💰