14 : Costumes

Hoseok adjusts the little trinkets on his makeshift spacesuit, checking himself out on the mirror nearby.

Jin whistles from where he's perched on a table, playing with a snow globe. "An astronaut fits you." He comments.

They're in Hoseok's classroom. The place is bustling with people as they entertain themselves with the various knick knacks they sold.

Since his class had an abundance of artists and performers, they decided to go with a shop showcasing their best works along with a small stage for short skits.

Science-themed, since they still wanted to keep it somewhat educational.

"You should've recruited Taehyung as the alien."

At Jin's statement, Hoseok flails his arms around. "He's busy being a mummy." Hoseok says, giving himself on final pat on the chest before turning back to Jin with a smile. "Why don't you volunteer?"

Jin considers his statement, looking thoughtful. "I must say I'd be a very fabulous alien..." He says, a smirk creeping up on his face. "Count me in."

Hoseok matches his smirk, "Alright," He turns to shout over a short blonde, who sported an explorer outfit. "Hyojong! Do we still have that alien costume?"

Hyojong frowns, currently dangling a plush koala over the children flocking around him.

"Yeah, but that thing looks nasty." He says, flicking his gaze at Jin. "Is Mr. President going to be the sacrificial ufo?"

"If you don't mind!" Jin says with a wave, making the blonde shrug.

"I guess it won't hurt." He mutters, finally letting the koala go and letting the kids go crazy over it. "It might attract more customers." He adds as he trudges behind the curtains they set up.

Hoseok whoops and stretches, heaving his plastic helmet under his arm. "Time to hoard more people in!"

"Guess I'll get into costume now." Jin hops off the table, tossing the snow globe somewhere behind him.

--

"You've got to be kidding me."

Namjoon expects Jin to do some crazy shit now and then.

But wearing a green screen suit with antennas and drawn on alien eyes while prancing around with children, was just absurd.

Namjoon sighs as the crowd cheers and laughs whenever Jin does some stunts or fool around. He decides that this is the weirdest thing he's seen today.

Actually what's weirder is Namjoon recognizes the man in the suit as Jin with just one look.

He really needs more friends.

"Oh!" Hoseok exclaims, spotting him from his hiding place in the crowds. "It's Namjoon!"

Jin head snaps in his direction and he can't help but feel weirdly terrified.

Namjoon tries to back away slowly but Hoseok's already got a grip on him before he could escape.

"He's our human friend Namjoon!" Hoseok exclaims with a grin, "Say hello, kids!"

Namjoon stands in front of the crowds awkwardly, but feels a little proud that the both of them are just humbly teaching these kids about space.

"Now won't you please explain what happens to a human if they get stuck in space without a space suit?"

Namjoon glares at Hoseok and not so subtly nudges him hard on the shoulder.