Introduction

Timberly..

My name's Timberly Monroe. I'm 20 years young and I'm now in the middle of my third year in dental school.
I want to become a dental hygienist. I live in Atlanta with my cousin, Alashia.
I'm mixed with black and white. My hair is naturally curly and goes halfway down my back.

"I can't believe that little slut slept with yo man. Ima beat her ass like a charakee drum let me cross her ass on the streets matter of fact I know were dhe bitch live," Alashia went on pacing around the kitchen.
"Laylay I'm over it. Fuck them I don't care I got better shit ahead," I said closing the refrigerator.
"Whatever I'm going to see Mario. I'll be back later ," She said grabbing her keys and leaving.
Alashia is 21 and dark skinned. Her hair was natural and it fell nicely below her shoulders. She can act white ash sometimes but if yhu get on her nerves she'll get real ghetto. But the reason she was going on and on is because......
About two hours ago I went over to my boyfriend, Eric, house and found him layed up with my suppose to be bestfriend, Jayla. Yea I was mad and yea I beat her ass and his but I'm over it now.
I know some betta coming my way so I'm just gone wait and do my thing.
I went and jumped in the shower and did my hygiene. I got out brushed my teeth and rubbed down in lotion. I went into my room and put on a bra and some boyshorts before going into my closet.
I put on a pair of black Nike shorts and a white Nike tank top. I left my hair curly down my back and put on some earrings and my glasses.
I put on a pair of all white nikes before grabbing my keys, phone , and backpack.
I left the house and headed to school.

Treyon

I parked my all black dodge charger in the front of this big ass house. I got out and slowly walked up to the door.
I hit the doorbell and waited for the door to open. After a minute I hit it again.
"Hi you must be Treyon. I'm Alashia. His girlfriend come in." A dark skinned girl opened the door with a wide smile. I walked in and looked around.
"You can call me Trey. But uh where Mario at?" I said turning around.
"Um he in his office come on." The girl said leading me up the stairs.
I watched my surrounding as I followed her up the steps.
"He's here bae." She said walking into a room
"Wassup lil bro," Mario said getting up giving me a hug.
"Nun much nun much what bout yhu living life right in this big ass house I see," I laughed sitting in on of the chairs in front of his desk.
"Yes sirr gotta do it big wit all dis money ya know. Have yhu met my girl?" He said pointing to the door were Alayshia was still standing.
"Yea she look like she a good one g."
"It was nice meeting you Trey yhu should meet my cousin sometime but I got to go bae love you." she said kissing him and leaving out.
"Mane I been on and off wit dhet girl fa like 3 years now. We been threw the most mane." he said rolling a blunt. "How's everything back in Cali. Mom's good?"
"Everything good. Moma doing fine she just moved in wit Trina."
"How Trina she still wit ole dude?"
"Hell nawl mane yhu know I wasn't finna let that shit fly. He was sleepin on ha and I busted his ass up." I said reffering to our little sister who was 19.
"Dhets good. Yhu still dealin?" He asked passing me the blunt.
"Yeah I been looking for a place down here doe."
"Have yhu gave any thought on coming and helping me run my little nation yet?"
"Yeah..."

Timberly

I parked my car and ran into the club. I waved at Lance, the bouncer, as he let me threw.
"Yhu dancing tonight?" My girl Tamy asked as I walked into the locker room.
"No bar duty." I smiled putting the a around my waist.
Im a bartender, Stripper, and a waitress. Yea I have three jobs. I do all this because I have to pay for college some how.
I walked behind the bar and said hello to Jason, the other bartender at the club.
"How was school?" He yelled over the music as he prepared someone's order.
"It was good." I replied.
"Hi. What can I get yhu?" I said taking an order from some guys.

It's going on ten and the clubs packed with hella people dancing and kicking it off.
"Here you go," I said sitting some drinks on the table for two girls.
"Thanks boo. Can I get your number," one girl said.
"Sure." I laughed writing Jason's number on a napkin handing it to her before walking off.
"Aye Tim," I heard somebody tell my name. I turned around and saw Mario and some of his homeboys sitting in the VIP section.
"Hey Mario," I smiled putting my trey on my side.
"Wassup Timberly," one of his homeboys Tyrek said licking his lips.
"Hey Tyrek. What y'all want," I said rolling my eyes pulling my notepad out my pocket.
"I just want a iced Vodka," one guy that I aint ever seen before said. He was fine ash but kinda looked like Mario. Mario is mixed with Mexican and Black.
"This yo brother or some Mario?" I questioned looking at the boy.
"Yea. Trey this Alashia cousin Timberly but we call her Tim. Tim this my brother Trey."
"Wassup." He smiled and I smiled finishing there orders.

Treyon

"She fine as hell ain't she?" Tyrek said as I watched Timberly walk away.
"Yea she bad," I said drinking my drink.
"To bad she mine," he smiled.
"Nigga she can't stand yo ass," Damian cut in making us laugh.
"She love me doe she just playen cause ha bitchass boyfriend."
I tuned them out and looked around the club for Timberly.
I found her at the bar laughing with some dude. I shrugged my shoulder guessing that was her boyfriend and turned my attention somewhere else.