Chapter 43

Ok, this is the last chapter. So enjoy the final chapter of this dope book! Vote and comment and have a glorious day!

Vinyl's POV
A few hours later we had gotten to our city. "We're home!" Octavia exclaimed. I looked out the window and saw the sun setting. "Yeah." I chuckled. We stopped at the bottom of the hill and I got out. Octavia also got out and I walked over to her.

She was about to talk but I shushed her and pulled out a blindfold. I put it on her and she chuckled. "What're you doing?" She said giggling. I smirked and grabbed her hand. "It's a surprise." I whispered. We began to walk up the long hill to our house.

Halfway there Octavia smiled and squeezed my hand. I chuckled and saw the house in the distance. I chuckled and we made it to the house. I opened the door and led her in. "Stay here." I whispered before turning the light off and began untying her blindfolded.

After I took it off she looked around. Suddenly the lights turned on and a large group of friends and family stood up. "Surprise!" They all yelled. Octavia smiled and looked at me. "You planned this?" She said. I wrapped my hands around her waist.

"Sure did." I whispered. She chuckled and we walked over to the large group in the living room. We greeted everyone before we walked into the back. Octavia gasped when she got out and looked around. The backyard had multiple white tables around and had another table full of gifts.

Octavia looked at me and hugged me tightly. I blushed and hugged her back. "Thank you so much!" She said happily with tears of joy running down her face. I chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Let's go meet some of your family members." I said.

Octavia nodded and we walked towards someone. "Vinyl, this is my uncle Ron." Octavia said. I walked over and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Vinyl." I said. He nodded. Ron then began to talk with Octavia. I heard someone call my name and I looked behind me.

I saw Jonathan motioning me over. I ran over and looked at him. "Yeah?" I asked. He smiled. "You going to do it?" He asked. I blushed. "I'm not sure." I whispered. He chuckled and patted my shoulder. "Wish you luck." He said. I smiled softly and looked at him. "Hey, thanks for helping me set this up." I said.

He smiled. "No problem." He said before I walked off. I looked around and saw one person I didn't think would show up. I walked over and looked at him. "Hi." I said. Matthew turned around and faced me. "Hello Vinyl." He mumbled. I looked at him. "Sorry for kicking your ass in the hospital." I said.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He mumbled. I chuckled and walked off. I saw Octavia and I called her over. She walked over and I smiled. "Ready to open your presents?" I asked. Octavia chuckled and nodded.

We walked over to the large table and I called everyone over. They walked over and looked at Octavia. Octavia looked at em before beginning to open the first gift. A while later Octavia had a large pile of varieties of gifts. "Vinyl, where's your gift?" She joked.

I chuckled. "I'll give it to you later." I whispered. She smiled and I hugged her. Later some people went in to grab some food that Jonathan prepared. Now that the backyard wasn't as crowded I decided to do it. I walked to Octavia. "Tavi, could you follow me?" I asked.

She nodded and we walked off. I took her to a cliff type area in the backyard. I stopped and faced her. "What're you doing?" Octavia asked. I sighed and grabbed her hands.

"Octavia, we've been together for two years now, and we may have had many problems along the way but we didn't let them stop us." I paused and saw her smile. "I love you Octavia. More than anything, and that's why I've made my decision." I said.

I got down on one knee Octavia's eyes widened when she realized what I was doing. I pulled out a small black box and held it front of me, opening it to reveal a ring. "Octavia Melody, will you marry me?" I said smiling. I saw Octavia smile. "Yes!" She exclaimed hugging me.

I chuckled and hugged her back. She backed up and I took the ring out of the box. I gently grabbed her hand and slid the ring onto her ring finger. After she hugged me and kissed me. I kissed her back and we broke the kiss when we heard everyone cheering.

Octavia looked at them and blushed. I held her hand and she smiled. I quickly kissed her cheek before we began walking into the crowd. The rest of the party we were congratulated and everyone was happy. A few hours later the guests slowly began to leave.

After they all left me and Octavia walked inside and sat down. I was about to say something when someone knocked on the door. I got up and walked to the door. I opened the door and gasped when I saw Sophie. "What do you want?" I asked.

She sighed and hesitated. "I saw what you did, I just wanted to say. Congratulations." She said smiling. I smiled. "Thank you. Would you like to come in?" I asked. She shook her head. "I can't, I have to go." She mumbled. I nodded and she walked off.

I closed the door and walked to Octavia. I explained what happened and she smiled. After I sat down and kissed her cheek. "Happy birthday Tavi." I whispered. She chuckled and hugged me. I hugged her back. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." Octavia whispered.

We both laid down and held each other. I looked at her ring and smiled. I was happy to be with my wife.

The end...

Well that's it. Hope you enjoyed the story. I might write more.

That's the end of it, for now.

Bye my friends!