Chapter 6

(One of my favorite songs)

Vinyl's POV
Aunt Diane looked at me. "Only if she doesn't take you anywhere inappropriate." She said. I nodded. "Of course I won't!" I said.

Diane whispered something in Todd's ear and he cheered. "Yay! Let's go cousin Vinyl!" He said grabbing my hand. I chuckled and we left the house. When we got into the city we walked around and looked at various stores. I gasped when I found a record store. We walked in and looked around.

A few minutes later Todd tugged on my sleeve. I looked over at him. "Yeah little dude?" I asked. He frowned. "I don't feel so good." He mumbled hugging me. I felt his forehead. He had a fever. I picked him up and carried him back to the house.

Octavia's POV
I opened my eyes and gasped when I saw shirtless Matthew laying next to me. My eyes widened. I got out of bed and Matthew woke up. He looked at me and smirked. "Nice outfit." He said. I looked down and saw I was only in a bra and underwear with a robe on.

I covered myself up and blushed. "Matthew! Get out!" I exclaimed pointing at the door. He rolled his eyes and left my room. I was still blushing. I walked over to my dresser and got my clothes out. I got changed and left my room.

I stopped. Something smelled good. I ran downstairs and saw that Matthew was making breakfast. I walked over and he smiled. "Good morning Love." He said. I frowned. "Stop calling me that." I said. He turned to face me and smiled. He grabbed me and pulled me close to him. "Are you going to kiss the cook?" He whispered into my ear.

I blushed and looked into his emerald green eyes. He smirked and rubbed my back. "You look so beautiful Love." He said. I backed up. "So your not going to kiss the cook." He pouted looking back at the stove.

I chuckled and sat at the table. After Jonathan finished cooking he brought me a omelette. He smirked. "If you want breakfast. You have to give me a kiss." He whispered. I chuckled and stood up. I walked up to him and wrapped my arm around him. He slowly leaned in and he closed his eyes.

That's when I grabbed the omelette and walked off. Matthew frowned and sat down. I laughed and began to eat. "You may annoy me, but your a good cook." I said.

Matthew smiled. "Thanks." He said. After I ate Matthew stood up. "I got to go." He said putting his jacket on. He smiled and walked up to me. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Goodbye Love." He said. He then walked off. "Don't call me-" I was interrupted by the door closing. I sighed. "I swear if he kisses me again." I said getting up. I sighed and got up.

Vinyl's POV
I carried Todd into the house and laid him on the couch. "I'll be right back." I said. I walked to the freezer and got an ice pack. I walked back and put it on Todd's forehead. Todd smiled weakly. "Thank you cousin Vinyl." He whispered. I held his hand.

I didn't know why, but Something was wrong.

Yo my dudes, here is the coolest chapter ever.