Chapter 41

Octavia's POV
We had gotten into Texas and cheered. Vinyl smiled and held my hand. I chuckled and hugged her. We drove into Houston Texas and stopped at a hotel. We all got out and looked around. I smiled and looked at Rainbow. "What're we going to do here?" I asked.

Rainbow smiled and told us to follow her. We did and we walked to an aquarium. "Let's go!" Vinyl exclaimed grabbing my hand and ran in with me. We paid to get in and walked around. "It's Patrick!" Vinyl exclaimed pointing to a starfish. I giggled and she looked at me.

She hugged me and kissed my cheek. I chuckled and we walked around some more. We saw an iguana was sitting on this perch. We walked over and Vinyl ran her finger along it's spines. The iguana looked at her and jumped on her shoulder making her laugh nervously.

I chuckled. "Nice pet you got there." I said. Vinyl chuckled and pet it. The iguana just stayed on her shoulder. "You cam get off now." Vinyl said nervously. The iguana climbed onto her head which made her whimper as it sat on her head. "Tavi, get it off." Vinyl whispered.

I nodded and walked over slowly placing my hands on the Iguana. I slowly took it off and put it back on the perch. Vinyl got out a switch comb and combed her hair. I laughed and kissed her forehead. She hugged me and spun me around. She then grabbed my hand and quickly kissed my neck, making me gasp quietly.

She lightly sucked on it making me moan quietly. "Vinyl, n-not here." I whispered. She smirked and rolled her eyes. "Fine." She whispered before quickly kissing my neck and walking off. I held my neck and followed her.

About twenty minutes later we left the aquarium and met up with Rainbow. Rainbow said she was going back to the hotel and we nodded. I grabbed Vinyl's hand and we walked around. Eventually we stopped an ice cream shop and went inside. We sat in a booth and ordered our ice cream.

I looked at Vinyl and held her hand. She chuckled and leaned forward and kissed me. I blushed and kissed her back. A few seconds later Vinyl kneeled under the table. "Vinyl, what are you-" I stopped and gasped when I felt Vinyl's arm creep up my leg under my pants.

She stopped at my thigh and massaged it. She went a little higher and I gasped. She chuckled and stopped at the edge of my panties. I blushed and she began to go higher. "Excuse me?" We heard a voice say. Vinyl quickly pulled her hand away and hit her head on the table.

She climbed out from the bottom of the table and sat by me. We were then handed are ice creams. I looked over at Vinyl blushing. She chuckled and ate her ice cream. I glanced at her before beginning to eat. "Your head ok?" I asked. Vinyl looked at me.

"Yeah I'm okay." She whispered. I nodded and we finished our ice cream. After I stretched and rubbed my eyes. I was getting really tired. Vinyl saw this and smiled. "I can carry you to the hotel." She offered. I nodded and we got up and paid for our ice cream.

Vinyl patted her back and I got on and wrapped my arms around her chest. I smiled as she carried me out of the store. Eventually I yawned and laid my head in her shoulder.

Vinyl's POV
I felt Octavia lay her head on my shoulder. I looked over and saw she was sleeping. I chuckled quietly and saw that the sun was setting. A while later it was dark and we were halfway to the hotel. As I walked I saw a group of guys stumble onto the sidewalk I was walking on.

"Hello beautiful." One said smirking. The other guys whistled and I frowned. "Can you be quiet, my girlfriend's asleep." I said. They snickered and followed me as I walked. One of them walked by my side. "So you're a lesbian?" The first guy said. "That's hot." The second guy exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and began walking faster. They ran over. "What're you doing running off?" The guy said smirking leaning forward. I backed up and kneed him in the crotch. He groaned and fell over. The two guys growled and looked at me.

I chuckled nervously and began running off. They tried to follow but were to drunk to keep up. I got in the hotel and walked to our room. I put Octavia on the bed and breathed heavily. I took her jacket off and pulled the covers over her. I then took my shirt and pants off before climbing into bed with Octavia.

Here's a chapter my friends. Lol didn't realize it was eight hundred words.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR CLOP

Lol clop is weird, bye.