Chapter 29

Vinyl's POV
I glared at Matthew angrily. "Get the hell out." I said. Matthew chuckled. "That supposed to scare me." He mocked. I growled and clenched my fists. Matthew smirked and kneeled down. "Do your worst." He said. I frowned. Without warning Matthew ran up and punched my stomach.

I stumbled back. I ran up to him and punched his face. Matthew chuckled and picked me up. He threw me against the wall. He walked over and was about to kick me. I quickly kicked him in the jewels and he fell over. I got up and got on top of him.

I brought my fist back to punch him. "Vinyl stop!" I heard Octavia scream. I stopped and got off him. Octavia looked at me. "Tavi, I'm sorry." I said walking to her. Matthew stood up. "Get out Matthew." Octavia whispered. Matthew rolled his eyes and left.

I looked at Octavia. "Tavi, do you forgive me?" I asked. She glanced at me. "I don't know, you didn't have to fight him." She said. I grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. Octavia sighed and hugged me. I hugged her back. "I hate him." I mumbled.

She chuckled and kissed my cheek. "He can be annoying." She said. I got on her bed and snuggled against her. "What are you doing?" She said giggling. I chuckled and nuzzled against her back. "I'm snuggling with my Tavi." I said. She smiled and faced me.

I leaned forward and kissed her. She blushed and hugged me. "I can't wait to look for houses with you." I whispered. She smiled. We both laid there, cuddling for hours on end. I ended up falling asleep in Octavia's arms.

I woke up and noticed I was in the back of a car. "What's going on?" I mumbled. I looked over and saw the doctor from the institution. My eyes widened. "Wait! Where's Tavi?" I said. The doctor sighed. "She's still in the hospital. You are being taken back to the institution." He said.

I sighed and looked down. "Ok." I mumbled. We drove to the institution and I got out. I was walked in. I walked through the hallway looking at the rows and rows of rooms. I made it to my room and walked in. I saw Jules. "Hey Jules." I said glumly.

She waved and laid down. I put my headphones on and listened to some music. I closed my eyes and hummed along to the song.

Octavia's POV
The doctor looked at my arm for little before stopping. "It's healed pretty well, I'll be able to check you out today." He said. I smiled. "Thank you." I said happily. He nodded and left. I sighed and laid back. I wished Vinyl could stay. A few hours later I was aloud to leave the hospital.

I stood up and left my room. I went to the front desk and left the hospital. While walking home I got a call. I answered it. "Hello?" I asked. It was the institution. I smiled when I figured out it was good news. They told me that they found a medication for Vinyl to stop her hallucinations.

I smiled and told them I'd be over there to pick up Vinyl. I hung up and called Jonathan. I told him everything and he said he'd come pick me up. A while later Jonathan drove up and I got into the car. We began to drive to the Institution. "I heard about what Matthew did." Jonathan said.

I frowned. "I'm sorry about what happened." He said. I nodded and we pulled up to the institution. We got out and walked to lobby. That's when I saw Vinyl walking over. "Vinyl!" Jonathan exclaimed. Vinyl waved and ran over. Jonathan hugged her for a little before she walked over to me and hugged me.

"Looks like it's time to buy a house." Vinyl whispered. I chuckled and nodded. "Looks like it." I said as we walked back to the car.

Here's another chapter

Vote and comment

See ya later