Chapter 1

Yes a sequel *internally squeals* anyways here you go. Also any suggestions for things I should put at the top? Music? Photos? Enjoy the chapter.

Octavia's POV
The bell rang and everyone cheered, it was summer time! I was happy that I would get to hang out with Vinyl. I ran outside and ran to Vinyl's house. She hadn't been at school today and I was going to figure out why. I walked up to the small two story house and knocked on the door.

Vinyl answered and smiled. "Tavi! Come in!" She said. I walked in. "I'm so happy you can see the new place, you haven't been over yet to see the new house." Vinyl said hugging me. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Hey, why were you not at school? I was bored without you." I chuckled.

Vinyl looked down and held my hand. "Octavia, I was gone because-" she stopped and I got worried. "I won't be here for the summer." She said. I raised an eyebrow. "Why?" I asked curiosily. She smiled. "I have to visit my grandpa in Portland." She said.

I smiled. "I think it'll be good for you to see you grandfather. After all you haven't seen him in years!" I said. She smiled. "I can help you pack." I said. She smiled and kissed my forehead. "You're the best Tavi." She said. I blushed and we walked to her room.

I helped her pack her bags. I looked at her. "When do you leave?" I asked. She sighed. "Tomorrow morning." She whispered. I nodded and continued to pack. Vinyl noticed that I was upset and smiled. "Hey, don't worry. I'll call you everyday." She said. I smiled. "Thanks Vinyl." I said.

After we packed Vinyl walked over and picked me up. I giggled and she carried me downstairs. "I want to show you something." Vinyl said. I smiled and she carried me to the door that led to her garage. She put me down and covered my eyes. She opened the door and walked me in.

She moved her hands away and I gasped. I saw Vinyl walk over to a white motorcycle with blue markings on it. "Tada!" She said happily. I smiled and walked over. "How did you get this?" I asked. She stretched. "Jonathan's dad gave it to me." She said. I nodded. Jonathan had become one of our best friends over the course of last year.

"Wanna go on a ride?" Vinyl said smirking. I nodded and she handed me a black helmet. She got a neon blue helmet down and put it on. She got on the motorcycle and patted a spot behind her. "Get on and hold on to me." She said. I got on and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Vinyl started the motorcycle and opened the garage door. She then zoomed off. I laughed when we quickly drove off. "This is awesome!" I said. Vinyl nodded and sped up. We drove for what felt like hours until Vinyl began driving back home.

We got home and parked the motorcycle. We both took off our helmets. I laughed and hugged Vinyl. "That was awesome!" I exclaimed. Vinyl smiled and hugged me. "Could you spend the night here?" She asked. I nodded and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed me back.

Vinyl lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around her. We broke the kiss and Vinyl chuckled. "I love you so much."she whispered. I blushed and laid my head on her shoulder. She chuckled. "What do you want to do?" She asked. I smiled. "Let's go to the park." I said. Vinyl smiled. "And I know which one to go to." She whispered.

She put me down and we walked out of her house. We didn't have to walk far to get there. About ten minutes later we had made it to the park. I smiled and we walked to the park where Vinyl used to live by.

Vinyl and I walked around the park. "I'm glad we came here." Vinyl said. I nodded and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer. We made it to the far side of the park and Vinyl stopped. She was looking at her old house. It had been rebuilt and someone had bought it.

"Ahh, the memories." Vinyl said. I looked up at Vinyl and our gazes met. A few seconds later Vinyl slowly leaned in and kissed me. "I'll miss you." She whispered.

Yo the first chapter is here! YAYYY! As always comment and vote. See ya later.

P.S I'll make the chapters longer. I just wanted to get the first chapter out.