Chapter 39

Octavia's POV
After we got off the ferris wheel we looked around for Rainbow. We saw her and began to run over but stopped when we saw her arguing with some guy. "Isn't he from school?" I asked. Octavia nodded and we slowly walked over. We saw Rainbow mutter something and that made the guy really mad.

He began yelling at the top of his lungs at her and I walked over. "Hey, what's going on?" I said walking in between them. I looked at the guy closely and saw that it was Soarin. "What're you doing here lesbo?" He said. I frowned amd he chuckled.

"I'm on a road trip." I said. He laughed and looked over at Octavia. He walked over and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Hey!" I said angrily. He smirked and kissed her. I growled and ran at him. He smirked and pushed Octavia towards me. She ran into me and I stumbled back.

Rainbow frowned. "Let's go." She muttered. I nodded and we walked towards the car. When we got in Rainbow slammed the door and sped off. She got onto the highway and began speeding up. "Rainbow, slow down." I said getting worried.

She just tensed up and kept speeding up. Octavia was getting worried. "Rainbow, you need to calm down." Octavia said nervously. Rainbow looked at her. "Don't you fucking tell me to calm down." She said angrily. She then stomped on the gas petal.

Octavia gasped as we sped up. I frowned. "Rainbow stop the car." I said sternly. She looked at me and scoffed. She pulled off the road and slammed on the brakes. She looked back. "What do you want?" She asked. I sighed. "What happened between you and Soarin." I said.

She frowned. "I don't want to talk about that ass." She said. I looked at her. "Listen, it's getting dark. So how about we find somewhere to stay for tonight." I said. Rainbow looked at me for a second before nodding. "Yeah, ok." She mumbled before starting the car again and driving off to look for a place.

A while later we pulled up to a little motel and we got out. "Wow, this place looks like Bates Motel." I said. Rainbow chuckled and we walked to the front office. When we got in I gasped. "Oh my god she even looks like Norma Bates!" I exclaimed. The woman looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry." I mumbled. The woman chuckled and gave us keys for our rooms. Once again me and Octavia shared a room. We all were in my room talking. "Rainbow, I think we need to talk about Soarin." I said. She tensed up. "Yeah, ok." She mumbled leaning back against the wall.

She sighed before beginning to talk. "It's just that Soarin and I used to be in a relationship, and he wasn't the nicest person." She said. Octavia frowned. "What did he do?" She asked worryingly. Rainbow looked down and sighed. "He used to, hit me." She said quietly.

My eyes widened and looked at Rainbow. "I'm so sorry this happened to you." I said quietly. She smiled weakly. "It's in the past now." She mumbled. I stood up and walked over to her. She looked at me and I hugged her. She hugged me back. "Thank you." She mumbled. I saw tears running down her cheeks.

She wiped them away and stood up. "I'm going to bed." She mumbled walking to the door. She left the room and I looked at Octavia. She walked over and hugged me. I hugged her back and kissed her cheek. "Let's go to bed." I mumbled.

She nodded and we laid down in the bed. I hugged Octavia and snuggled against her chest. "Night Tavi." I whispered. She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight Vinyl." She whispered before we both closed our eyes and fell asleep.

Here's a chapter my friends

Vote and comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Honestly I just copy and paste that part XD

BYE!!!!!