Chapter 2

Vinyl's POV
Me and Octavia began to walk home. I looked at Octavia and held her hand. "Will you be ok while I'm gone?" I asked. She smiled and pulled me closer to her. "I'll be fine if you call me everyday." She whispered. I chuckled. "Of course I will." I said kissing her cheek.

She blushed and snuggled against me. We made it home and walked in. I chuckled and picked Octavia up. I carried her to the couch and sat her down. I sat next to her and kissed her cheek. She smiled and laid me down. She laid by me and nuzzled my neck.

I smiled and planted my lips onto hers. She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my legs around her, pulling her closer. Octavia broke the kiss. "How about a little gift before you leave?" She said smirking. I blushed madly and she closed her eyes and placed her lips on mine.

My eyes widened and I kissed her back. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed her as passionately as I could. She giggled and rolled on top of me. I opened my eyes and we broke the kiss. Octavia looked at my neck and slowly brought her lips to my neck.

I gasped and felt a wave of pleasure wash over me. "T-Tavi." I whispered putting my hands on her back. She smirked and lightly sucked on my neck. I moaned quietly. Octavia stopped sucking on the spot and softly licked it. I gasped and moaned quietly.

Octavia stopped and laid back next to me. I was speechless. I hugged Octavia. "Best gift ever." I whispered. Octavia giggled and kissed my cheek. I blushed and closed my eyes and fell asleep with Octavia snuggling next to me.

The next morning...

Octavia's POV
I woke up and heard Vinyl downstairs. I sighed knowing she had to leave. I got up and got changed before walking downstairs. I saw Vinyl grabbing her bags. "I'm taking a taxi to the airport. Would you like to come?" She asked. I nodded and followed her outside.

I walked to a taxi parked outside and got in with Vinyl. Vinyl told the driver where to go and we started driving. I leaned against Vinyl and looked at her neck. I giggled when I saw a mark barely visible from her hoodie. I held her hand. About ten minutes later we had made it to the airport.

We got out and stopped. I smiled and hugged Vinyl. She hugged back. "I'm going to miss you." I said sadly. Vinyl smiled softly and looked into my eyes. "I'm going to miss you too." She whispered. I leaned in and kissed her softly. A few seconds later I pulled back and sniffed. "I'll call you as soon as possible." Vinyl said before letting go of me and walking to the airport entrance.

I waved and she waved back before walking in. I looked down and called Jonathan. I asked him if he could pick me up. He said he would be here soon. I sat down on a bench and waited. A few minutes later I saw Jonathan pull up and motioned for me to get in.

I walked over and got in the passenger seat. Jonathan looked at me and frowned. He brought his hand up to me and wiped my tears away. I looked at him and our gazes met. I quickly looked away and looked out the window. Jonathan than began to drive off.

Half of the drive was silent until Jonathan broke the silence. "Hey, are you ok?" He asked with concern in his voice. I looked over at him. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. He looked at me and brought his hand out. He turned my head so I was facing him. "Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded and he nodded back. He then focused on the road. I touched the spot on my face where he touched me. I felt my face warm up and realized that I was blushing. Why am I blushing? I thought as we parked outside of my house.

Hiya guys! Here's another chapter!

As always vote and comment.

Peace✌️