Chapter 31

Octavia's POV
Another hour later I got off the couch. Jonathan looked at me. "Where are you going?" He asked. I grabbed my jacket. "I'm going out for a walk." I said opening the front door. I walked out and began walking around the neighborhood. I walked around for ten minutes before I found a house for sell.

I looked at the sign and wrote down the number. I kept walking. I walked for a few minutes before my phone rang. I answered it. "Hello?" I asked. It was Vinyl.

"Tavi, can you come to the hospital." Vinyl said glumly. I nodded.

"I'll be there soon Vinyl." I said before she hung up. I put my phone away and walked towards the hospital. I ran in and asked the front desk where Vinyl was. She told me and I ran to the room she was in.

When I got there I saw Vinyl sitting down and crying silently. I ran over to her. "Vinyl, what's wrong?" I asked worryingly. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "It's Todd, the tumor. It's to large to operate on now." She said beginning to sob. I kneeled down and hugged her.

She buried her face in my shoulder and sobbed. I rubbed her back. "I'm so sorry." I mumbled. She wrapped he arms around my neck and closed her eyes. "I just want to die." She mumbled. My eyes widened. "Don't say that Vinyl." I said moving her hair out her face.

She sighed and stood up. "Let's go." Vinyl mumbled. I nodded and we left. We walked off and Vinyl held my hand. "Vinyl, would you like to look at some houses tomorrow to take your mind off things?" I asked. She gave me a closed mouth smile and looked at me. "I would like that." She whispered.

We made it back to Jonathan's house and went in. Jonathan looked at Vinyl and frowned. "You ok?" He asked. Vinyl shook her head and walked to the room. I stopped and looked at Jonathan. He looked at me curiosily. "I'll tell you later." I said quietly.

I walked into the room and saw Vinyl going through her drawer. She looked at me. "Do you need me to leave while you change?" I asked. She shook her head and motioned me in. I walked in and she began to change. I looked away and blushed.

She finished and walked over. She came over and sat on my lap facing me. I blushed and she chuckled. She wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me. I blushed even more and kissed back. She bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth.

She put her tongue in my mouth and I gasped. She gently pushed me back and I laid down. She stopped kissing me and laid her head on my chest. She hugged me and I smiled. I kissed her head and laid back down. Vinyl wrapped her legs around me and I blushed.

"Night Tavi." She whispered before closing her eyes. I rubbed her back. "Goodnight Vinyl." I mumbled as I closed my eyes. When I woke up I saw that Vinyl was laying next to me and I noticed her hand under my shirt and on my stomach. I shivered slightly feeling her cold hands on my skin.

I pulled her body to mine and kissed her forehead. She moved a little and opened her eyes. "What time is it?" She mumbled. I glanced at the alarm clock. "It's midnight." I said. She sighed and hugged me. She snuggled against me. "Have you found any potential houses?" She asked. I nodded and told her about a few.

She smiled. "I can't wait to see them." She mumbled. I nodded and she yawned. "Goodnight wifey." She mumbled before going to sleep. Wifey? What did she mean? I shook my head and left it as Vinyl being too tired to understand what she was saying.

I smiled when I thought about it. What if we got married? I giggled thinking about it before falling asleep.

Here's another chapter!

Vote and comment

See you in the next one.