Chapter 16

Octavia's POV
We were watching Paranormal Witness for so long it was night. We were already on the last season. Vinyl yawned and leaned against me. She held my arm. "This show is so cheesy." She whispered. I nodded. Vinyl stretched and gently laid me down on the couch. She then laid next to me.

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her body against mine. She sighed happily and closed her eyes. I kissed her cheek and she giggled. she then hugged me and nuzzled against my neck. I smiled and closed my eyes. Vinyl yawned. "Night Tavi." She whispered into my ear before falling asleep.

The next morning...

Vinyl's POV
I woke up and saw Octavia's head leaning against my chest. I kissed her forehead before carefully getting up. I walked to the kitchen and almost screamed. It was that Sophie imposter. "Hello." She said waving. I ignored it and walked to the fridge.

"Psst, want to know what day is coming up?" She whispered. I looked at her. "What?" I said a little too loudly. It giggled. "Not telling." It whispered. I groaned and grabbed some eggs put of the fridge. I walked to the pan and cracked them open. "I see you like eating unborn baby chickens." It said.

"Can you shut up? Just go away-" I said but was interrupted. "Vinyl, who are you talking to?" Octavia said tiredly while rubbing her eyes. "Uh, no one." I said. She yawned "You were talking to someone though." She said. I walked over and kissed her cheek. "No. You're just tired." I said. She nodded and sat in a chair.

I quickly made some coffee and handed it to Octavia. I then rushed to the eggs and moved them around with the spatula. I finished making them and got out two plates. I gave one plate to Octavia and I sat next to her. I looked at Octavia and saw the Sophie imposter was sneaking up to her.

I freaked out and threw the spatula at it, barely missing Octavia. The Sophie imposter disappeared in a cloud of smoke and Octavia stared at me. "What was that for?" She said angrily. I smiled nervously. "T-There was a bug behind you." I lied.

She rolled her eyes and continued eating. "Sorry about that." I said. She looked at me and said nothing. I chuckled nervously and looked behind her to see the thing was back and laughing at me. I growled and threw a fork at it. Octavia glared at me.

I looked at her. "S-Sorry!" I said rubbing the back of my head. She picked up a little piece of egg and flicked it at me. It hit my forehead and it bounced off. I chuckled and threw a piece of egg at her. She chuckled and we ended up having a full on food fight.

I was about to throw another chunk off egg when I heard my grandpa sigh. "What in the name of god is going on?" He boomed. We both stopped at looked at him. "Get out of here and take a shower." He said. We nodded and ran upstairs.

Octavia's POV
I Walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I took my clothes off and got in. I began to wash myself when the door flew open. I covered myself up and Vinyl walked in. "What are you doing?" I asked beginning to blush.

She chuckled and took her hoodie and shirt off. My eyes widened and she saw this. "Really Octavia? We've been in a relationship for almost two years. I think we can shower together." She said. I chuckled nervously. "Yeah, I guess we can." I mumbled as she took off the rest of her clothes and got in with me.

She chuckled when she saw my tomato red face and kissed my cheek.

Yeah I'm ending it here, like I'm going to write about them in the shower together. Hell no. Or should I? *wink wink*

Lol vote and comment and I'll let you pet nose man. '(°U°),