Chapter 36

Vinyl's POV
I woke up to the sunlight shining onto my face. I groaned and sat up. I glanced over at Octavia and saw she was sleeping. I leaned over and kissed her cheek before getting up. I walked over to my bag and got some clothes out. I took my clothes out and began to change.

I took off my shirt and changed into some new pants. I grabbed my shirt and gasped when I felt someone's arms wrap around my bare stomach. I looked over my shoulder and saw Octavia hugging me from behind. She kissed my cheek and I blushed.

"Good morning Vinyl." Octavia said. I chuckled and grabbed my shirt. I put it on and faced Octavia. "Morning Tavi." I said kissing her forehead. She chuckled and began to change. I looked away and got my toothbrush out and walked to the bathroom.

I walked in and began to brush my teeth. After we both got ready we left the room and knocked on Rainbow's door. "Rainbow? You ready?" I asked quietly. I heard yawning and the door opened to reveal a half asleep Rainbow. Her hair was all messy and she still in her pajamas.

She looked at us and her eyes widened. She ran back in and quickly got ready. After she ran out and closed the door. "Ok, let's go." She said. We chuckled and left the hotel.

When we got to the car I stopped. "Rainbow, I'll drive today." I said. Rainbow nodded and sat in the back. I got in and Rainbow threw me the keys. I caught them and turned the car on and began to drive off. We left the small town and began the trip to texas.

We drove until we were in a large field. I looked back and saw Octavia playing rock paper scissors with Rainbow. I looked back and sighed. There was an accident ahead of us. I slowed down and came to a stop. "What's going on?" Rainbow asked peeking her head into the front.

She saw the accident and sighed. I looked at Octavia. "We should see if they need help." I said. She nodded in agreement and we all got out. We cautiously walked over to the car and I tapped on the window. "Hello?" I asked. I jumped when the door began to open.

A man stumbled out holding his head. He was bleeding. "Oh shit, do you need help?" Rainbow asked. The man looked at us curiosily. He was obviously drunk. He stumbled over. "Where am ?" He slurred. He walked over to Octavia and I gently pushed him away.

"Let's get you in the car, we'll drive you to a hospital." I said walking him to our car. Sat him down in the passenger seat and I sat in the drivers seat. We started the car and began driving to the nearest city. An hour later Octavia and Rainbow had fallen asleep. Thanks guys. I thought to myself as we kept driving.

The man looked at me. "You're pretty." He said. I chuckled nervously. I was getting uncomfortable. He stared at me and scooted closer. He brought his hand out and put it on my thigh. I flinched and I took his hand off. "Don't." I whispered. He chuckled and put his hand back on my thigh.

He began to slowly rub my thigh. "Stop." I said shoving his hand off of me. He frowned and grabbed me. I screamed and kicked him. He groaned and fell back. I pulled over and Octavia and Rainbow woke up. "What happened?" They asked. I quickly explained and we got out of the car.

The man was knocked out cold. "I'll drive." Rainbow said. I nodded and walked to the back seat and sat. Octavia sat by me and held my hand. "Are you ok?" She asked. I nodded slowly and leaned against her. We then drove into a city and we pulled up to a hospital.

We quickly dropped the guy off and left. "Let's go get some snacks!" Rainbow said. We nodded and walked to a nearby gas station.

Yay new chapter!

Vote and comment

Ok bye now