Chapter 11

(Lol random song I found)

"Vinyl, what's this?" I asked looking at her wrist. I lifted her sleeve up and she whipped her arm away. "It's nothing." She mumbled pulling her sleeve down. I looked at her. She glanced at me and I saw tears in her eyes. I pulled her over to me and hugged her. She cried and hugged me back.

"I want you to know that I'm here for you." I whispered. She nodded and sniffed. I looked at her and kissed her softly. She smiled weakly and held my hand. "Thank you Tavi." She whispered. I smiled and she laid back. "I'm tired." She mumbled.

I smiled and laid her head on my chest. "You're so warm." Vinyl whispered snuggling against my chest. I chuckled. "Sleep well Vinyl." I whispered as she fell asleep.

Unknown's POV
My eyes widened when I saw them. "They're coming?" I said to myself. I groaned and looked forward. I probably won't see them. but if I do, I'll be sure to make their lives hell here.

I chuckled. "Looks like I'll need to slay a Vampire." I whispered to myself.

An hour later...

I woke up when I felt Vinyl get up. I glanced over and saw Vinyl was looking at me. "Sleep well?" I asked before kissing her cheek. She blushed slightly and pulled me closer to her. Since the arm rest was up our bodies touched. I sighed happily and nuzzled her neck.

"I love you." I whispered. She kissed my forehead. "I love you too Tavi." She whispered. I kissed her neck and she shivered. I pulled back and giggled. She smiled at me. "I don't know what I would do without you." She said putting her hand on my cheek.

I blushed and held her hand. I giggled and laid my head on her lap. I looked at her and she blushed. I sighed. "Vinyl, can I ask why you were crying over the phone?" I asked. She got tense and looked away. I placed my hand on her cheek and she faced me. I looked into her eyes.

"Please tell me, I hate seeing you like this." I whispered. She smiled softly. "I'll tell you when we get home." She whispered. I nodded and kissed her. She closed her eyes and kissed back. We broke the kiss and I yawned. I hugged Vinyl and laid my head on her lap again. I held her hand as I fell asleep.

Vinyl's POV
I looked at Octavia as she fell asleep on my lap. I smiled softly and moved her hair out of her face. I smiled and held her hand. She looked so, peaceful. I thought back to the dream. What did it mean I killed her? I shivered thinking about it. I saw Octavia was cold and I took off my hoodie and put it on her.

My wrists were now visible. I saw a few people look at my wrists. I ignored them and wrapped my arm around Octavia's waist. She sighed happily. I was glad she was happy. I leaned back in my seat and sighed. Looking around I saw someone quickly look away from me. I shrugged and closed my eyes.

I while later I woke up and heard the pilot say we're landing soon. I softly shook Octavia and she opened her eyes. She rubbed her eyes. "Yeah Vinyl?" She asked. "We're landing soon." I whispered. She nodded and sat up. She looked at my arms and saw my wrists.

She then grabbed my hand and squeezed it. She was silent for the rest of the flight. After the planed landed we grabbed our bags and got off. When we got out I broke the silence. "There's my grandpa." I said pointing to him. Octavia smiled and we walked over.

She walked up to him and shook his hand. "Im Octavia, it's nice to meet you." She said.

Yo here's a chapter. Enjoy.

As always vote and comment!

See ya later.