Chapter 5

Octavia's POV
"Goddamnit Matthew give me my phone!" I exclaimed trying to grab it. He pushed me back and laughed. "Who's Vinyl? I'm going to message her!" He said. I growled. I grabbed a glass of water and dumped it on his head. He froze and I grabbed my phone.

I put it in my pocket and giggled at the drenched Matthew. "You'll pay for this." He mumbled. I just laughed and watched the person singing on the stage. The person got off and Jonathan looked at me. "Go up there." He said. I shook my head. Matthew smirked. "Come on Love, do it for me." He said grabbing my hand.

I looked down at our hands and blushed. He squeezed my hand and scooted closer to me. I blushed even more and tried to pull my hand away but he wouldn't let me "S-Stop." I stuttered. He chuckled and sat closer to me. He was about to get closer when he was interrupted by a phone ringing.

We both looked at Jonathan and saw him on the phone with a look of concern. A while later he hung up. "I need to go. Can you guys make it home yourselves." I nodded. He thanked us and ran off. Jonathan chuckled. "Looks like it's just you and me Love." He whispered.

I shivered again. "Let's go." I mumbled getting up. We both left the building. I walked to my house and looked behind me and saw Matthew following me. "Stop following me." I said. He smiled. "No." He said. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

I made it home and ran to the door. I was about to close the door when Matthew put his foot in the door. He walked in and I sighed. "Looks like we're having a sleepover Love." He said closing the door. He looked at me. "I'm going to bed." I said beginning to walk away.

Matthew grabbed my arm and pulled me over to him. He leaned forward and smirked. "Goodnight Love." He whispered. I was about to say something when he leaned forward and kissed my cheek. I froze. He pulled back and let go of me. I held my cheek and walked to my bedroom. I had learned something.

I fucking hated Matthew.

The next morning...

Vinyl's POV
I woke up and saw Todd was still clinging to me. I carefully moved his arms, making sure I wouldn't wake him up. I got up and picked out the clothes I was going to wear and walked to the bathroom. I walked in and closed the door and began to change.

After I changed I walked back in my room and saw Todd sitting up rubbing his eyes. He smiled and ran over to me. "Good morning cousin Vinyl!" He said. I smiled. "Good morning." He laughed and ran out of the room. "Come on. Let's play!" He said. I chuckled and followed him outside.

We walked into the back and over to a little patch of trees. We walked in and Todd ran to a tire swing. He began to swing and he looked at me. "Get on cousin Vinyl!" He said. He got off and I sat on the swing. He giggled and sat on my lap. I began to swing and he leaned back against me.

"What do you want to do today?" Todd asked. I shrugged. "Maybe I'll go explore the city." I said. He smiled. "Can I go with you? Please please!" He begged. I chuckled. "You'll have to ask your mom." I said. He nodded.

A few minutes later we got off the swing and walked back to the house. When we got in I saw my aunt Diane in the kitchen. Todd smiled and ran over to her. "Mommy, can I go to the city with cousin Vinyl?" He asked. Diane looked over at me and opened her mouth to speak.

Lol here's another chapter also here's a picture of Matthew. As always vote and comment.
Stay awesome🤘