Chapter 18

Octavia's POV
I held Vinyl in my arms and she cried. "What happened?" I asked. She looked at me and told me about her dream. "That sounds terrible." I whispered. She nodded and hugged me tightly. "I'm scared I'll hurt you." She whispered. I smiled and lifted her face up to face me.

"Vinyl, I know that you would never hurt me." I whispered softly. I wiped her tears away and kissed her. She tensed up but relaxed and closed her eyes. I pulled her closer to me and she kissed back. She pulled back and held me close to her. "We're singing in two days." She whispered.

I nodded. "That's good." She whispered. I sighed and kissed her cheek. "Cheer up, I hate seeing you like this." I said. She looked at me and smiled softly. I chuckled. "There's the Vinyl I know!" I said hugging her. She giggled and got up. "Wanna go for a walk?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"I would love that." I whispered. She kissed my forehead and we got up. I grabbed a brush and sat down. "Come here." I said. Vinyl nodded and sat down. I then began to brush her hair. After I brushed her hair we got up and left the house. Vinyl held my hand and we walked towards the city.

Vinyl's POV
"Where are you going?" The imposter said. "What do I call you." I mumbled. It frowned. "Call me Sophie." It said. Sophie laughed and looked at Octavia. "She's pretty. Sadly you'll kill her." Sophie said laughing. I looked away from her and wrapped my arm around Octavia.

Sophie looked over and gasped. "Ooh, a magic shop!" She exclaimed. I looked over and saw a magic shop. I tapped Octavia's shoulder. "Want to go in there?" I asked. Octavia looked at it. "Yeah, it would be cool to look around." She said. I smiled and we walked over to the shop and walked in.

When we got in I saw someone walk up. "Hi! Welcome to my shop! My name is Twilight." She said shaking our hands. "Well Twilight, we're going to look around." I said. She nodded and me and Octavia looked around. "This looks intresting." Sophie said pointing to a book.

I looked at the book's spine. "Wow, how to summon one hundred different types of demons." I,said glaring at Sophie. She just shrugged and teleported away. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Hey Vinyl, come see this!" Octavia said. I walked over and saw her staring at something.

I looked and saw a small statue of a fox. "This looks cool." I said. Octavia nodded and I picked it up. I looked at it. "Want me to buy it for you?" I asked. Octavia chuckled. "No, I couldn't. You don't have to." She said. I smiled. "I'm buying it for you." I said walking to the cashier. 

Octavia chuckled and we bought it. "Come back soon!" Twilight said before we left. We left the shop and Octavia looked at the statue. "Thank you." Octavia said kissing my cheek. I blushed and hugged her. She chuckled. "You look so cute when you blush." Octavia said.

This made me blush even more. She chuckled and kissed me quickly. I smiled. "So heartwarming." Sophie said laughing. I ignored her and we walked home. When we got there I hugged Octavia. She giggled and put our things down. She then faced me. She was about to lean in and kiss me when grandpa interrupted us.

"Vinyl, Todd wants to see you." He said. I nodded and kissed Octavia's cheek. "I'll be back!" I said. Octavia nodded and I left the house to go see Todd.

Vote and comment and I'll let you pet my pet cactus 🌵