Chapter 28

Vinyl's POV
I had to leave the room so the doctor could do a few tests. I sighed and sat on a bench. After a while I got up to get something to eat.

Octavia's POV
The doctor finished the tests and left. I waited for Vinyl but she didn't come. "She must've gotten something to eat." I whispered. I was about to close my eyes. "Hello Love." I heard a voice say. I looked over and my eyes widened. "Matthew?" I said. Matthew chuckled and walked over.

He sat in a chair next to me and smiled. "I brought you some flowers Love." He said giving me a bouquet of flowers. He grabbed my hand and I blushed slightly. He chuckled and leaned forward. "Matthew, you can't-" I was interrupted by a voice at the door.

"Who are you?" I heard Vinyl say with a tinge of anger. Matthew smiled and stood up. Vinyl looked at him. "Tavi, who is he?" She asked. I was about to answer when Matthew interrupted me. "You know her Love?" He said. Vinyl was getting angry. "Love?" She said angrily.

I sighed. Sorry Vinyl, he's one of Jonathan's annoying friends." I said eyeing Matthew. I gave him a look to leave and he left reluctantly. Vinyl looked at me. "Who is he?" She asked. I sighed. "He's just a friend." I said. Vinyl laughed. "Really? Because it looks like he loves you!" She said.

I looked at her. "He just a friend." I said. Vinyl looked away sadly. I sat up and grabbed Vinyl's hand. "Don't worry, I love you and only you." I said pulling her closer to me and hugging her. She looked at me. "You promise he's just a friend?" She whispered. I nodded. "Cross my heart." I said.

Vinyl chuckled and hugged me back. "Ok Tavi." She whispered kissing my cheek. I chuckled and pulled her onto the bed with me. I leaned forward and kissed her. Vinyl blushed madly before kissing back. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her body against mine.

Vinyl chuckled and went down to kiss my neck. I gasped and she lightly sucked on my neck. I closed my eyes and felt a wave of pleasure go through me. Vinyl stopped and licked the spot. I gasped and moaned quietly. Vinyl smirked. "Having fun Tavi?" She whispered. I blushed deeply and looked away.

Vinyl stood up. "I have to go." Vinyl said. I nodded and she walked off.

Vinyl's POV
I left the room and began walking to the restroom. I got to the door but was blocked by someone. I looked up and saw Matthew. "Move." I said. Matthew smiled and grabbed me. He threw me over his shoulder and ran off. He an to a janitors closet and threw me in. He closed and locked the door.

I tried to open it. "Bye." He said walking off. I growled and kicked the door. Nothing. "Hey! Let me out!" I screamed. I banged on the door. "Let me out!" I screamed. I growled and got my phone out.

Octavia's POV
I sat up in my bed and looked around. "Vinyl?" I said loudly. Where did she go? I heard the door open and smiled. "Vinyl where-" I stopped when I saw Matthew. "Where's Vinyl?" I asked. He sighed. "She left." He said. I looked at him. "You're lying." I said. He shook his head. "No, I saw her leave." He said sitting next to me.

I looked down sadly. "Why?" I asked on the verge of tears. Matthew shrugged. "Probably to get away from the institution." He said. I looked at him. "Vinyl wouldn't do that." I said trying not to cry.

Matthew held my hand. I heard the door fling open. "Hey Matthew!" I heard Vinyl scream. Matthew turned around and balled his hands into fists.

Lol Vinyl and Matthew hate each other.

Vote and comment

Adios!