Chapter 22

Vinyl's POV
I opened my eyes and sighed. It was still dark out and I couldn't sleep. I sat up and looked at Jules. She was moving around on her bed and she looked scared. I got up and tapped her shoulder. She opened her eyes and began to hyperventilate.

She sat up and backed away from me. She was in the corner and was crying. I held her hand. "It's ok." I said trying to calm her down. She eventually began breathing normally. I looked into her eyes and saw fear in them. She was still crying. I leaned forward and hugged her.

She tensed up before hugging me back. She closed her eyes and laid her head on my shoulder. "Do you want to try going back to bed?" I asked. Her eyes widened and she shook her head. I sighed. "What would make you feel better?" I asked. She looked down and held my hand.

She laid down and patted a spot next to her. I blushed slightly. "Oh, ok." I mumbled before laying next to her. My back was facing her and I felt her arms wrap around me. She pulled me closer to her and she nuzzled against my back. I blushed and she hugged me tightly.

"Goodnight Jules." I mumbled before closing my eyes. The next morning I woke up and felt Jules's forehead against my neck. I got up and looked at her. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She looked behind her and grabbed my headphones and handed them to me.

I smiled. "Thanks." I said. She smiled and stood up. We looked over and saw the door was still locked. Jules stood up and stretched. She walked to a dresser and got some clothes out. I looked away and let her change. After I grabbed my clothes and changed.

A few minutes later the door automatically opened and we walked out. We went to the main room and sat on a couch. I looked around and saw the doctor from earlier walked over to me. "We're going to have our first counseling session after breakfast." He said. I nodded and he walked off.

Jules looked at me. "What do you want to do?" I asked her. Jules pointed to a Xbox sitting by another couch. I smirked. "You're on." I said as we ran to the other couch.

Thirty minutes later...

"You're good at this!" I exclaimed. Jules smirked and killed me again in the game. She had decimated me. I put the controller down. "That was, awesome." I said dumbfounded. She blushed slightly and rubbed the back of her head. I chuckled and stood up. "I need to go to my session. I'll talk to you after." I said before walking off.

Walking down the hallway and heard something behind me. "Hey, how's it going?" I heard Sophie said. I groaned. "Go away." I said angrily. Sophie chuckled. "Why?" She said. I growled and flipped her off. Sophie grumbled and disappeared.

I sighed in annoyance and walked into the doctor's office. I sat down across from him. "So Vinyl, why do you think you're here?" He said. I breathed in. "This might take a while." I said. The doctor chuckled. "Don't worry, I have all day." He said. I began to tell him about everything.

Yo here's a chapter guys. Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and comment!

This is a good song